Kidney protection...?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Planning on running Alpha20, which is like the old M1T and pretty harsh on the body.

We all know TUDCA is the best thing for liver protection (which I have and will be using). I will also be using CEL Cycle Assist.

But what is the best thing out there (if any) for kidney protection while on these harsh cycles?

Thanks.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL Cycle Assist does a pretty good job of blanket covering internal organs. I don't really know of anything else i'd add. That is off the top of my head. I'll look in to it later.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Cel cycle assist would be a great option. From my knowledge kidney health is somewhat related to blood pressure and liver health. Keep these two in check and all should be good. Drink lots of water, watch the sodium, and eat an apple sometimes.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots and lots of water! At least a gallon a day should help you out. I usually try to pay attention to what is coming back out, the darker it is the more water i drink

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TUDCA+Cycle assist is the best combo on the market IMO.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
So if ephedrine isn't muscle sparing does that mean clen isn't either? Or does clen have other mechanisms that make it muscle sparing?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if ephedrine isn't muscle sparing does that mean clen isn't either?
Or does clen have other mechanisms that make it muscle sparing?
wrong thread bro....

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Planning on running Alpha20, which is like the old M1T and pretty harsh on the body.

We all know TUDCA is the best thing for liver protection (which I have and will be using). I will also be using CEL Cycle Assist.

But what is the best thing out there (if any) for kidney protection while on these harsh cycles?

Thanks.
Drink lots of water believe it or not! FLush the kidneys

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Um, the profile. It's horribly underdosed not to mention lacks certain positive ingredients.
other than TUDCA being absent, what positive ingredients is it lacking and what should the dosage be of the ingredients that it does have? thanks for pointing this out as I am still learning something new each day I am on this great forum.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Um, the profile. It's horribly underdosed not to mention lacks certain positive ingredients.
also, great physique. what PHs and supplements have you taken to get to where you are?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Np Np.

TUDCA is one of the best, however highly expensive to source not to mention finding a reliable source. I'd be skeptical of most companies producing a TUDCA product and selling it under 40$ dosed at 250mg + per serving at 30 servings.

NAC needs to be dosed much higher, at least 1g per day if not more. For example, CEL Cycle Assist provides 1.5g. Milk Thistle helps, but you'd need once again, high doses. Easily over 500mg. Saw palmetto is another good ingredient, needs to be dosed above 200mg. Lastly hawthorne berry needs to be dosed around 1g. There are other ingredients that are worth mentioning but my time is short :)

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Np Np.

TUDCA is one of the best, however highly expensive to source not to mention finding a reliable source. I'd be skeptical of most companies producing a TUDCA product and selling it under 40$ dosed at 250mg + per serving at 30 servings.
IYO, is Liver Lock by Omega Sports reliable/g2g?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a tough question. I asked a couple times to see a CoA, they never produced one. However even CoAs can be frauded or misleading. Not to mention Omega Sports, about a year ago or so, was found to not meet label claims on one of their bulk herbal powders (green tea or green coffee bean or something). If they lie about a cheap herbal bulk supplement that's inexpensive, what makes you think they wouldn't lie about TUDCA?

That was my reasoning at least.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a tough question. I asked a couple times to see a CoA, they never produced one. However even CoAs can be frauded or misleading. Not to mention Omega Sports, about a year ago or so, was found to not meet label claims on one of their bulk herbal powders (green tea or green coffee bean or something). If they lie about a cheap herbal bulk supplement that's inexpensive, what makes you think they wouldn't lie about TUDCA?

Very good reasoning imo. Don't want to chance my health

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So who makes the Top 3 Tudca products...?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NP when they carry it. Or bulk retailers off amazon that provide adequate documentation.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Definitely makes sense, although as of this writing, thats the only brand of TUDCA I am able to find.

MuscleJ

Awards
Like he said lots of water is your first line of protection, after that you can go ahead and experiment what product is better but step 1 is water.!

Lots and lots of water! At least a gallon a day should help you out. I usually try to pay attention to what is coming back out, the darker it is the more water i drink

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Cel cycle assist, water and tudca is best option IMO. Don't over think it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I heard that Blockade is good to go as well. Add Tudca to of course.