People who have used the lg trifecta stack

Kurtsev

Awards
What side effects did you experience during and after you were finished your cycle, I had done my research on all that stuff and I was confident in it being safe in regards too sideeffects during and long term but then I watched a youtube video on prohormones, the guy in the video said prohormones will mess you up for the rest of your life and the long term effects a really bad, he also said that pct does not work, he said all it does is make you feel ok inbetween cycles, I'm not sure when the video was uploaded but surely he would have too be talking about older prohormones that are methylated right? The ones that are in the trifecta stack by lg sciences I belive and have read that they have minimal side effects and you will return too normal after using the pct? So my question is will the trifecta stack mess me up long term or short term at all if used properly (instructions on the bottle)and not abused? Also if you have used this if love too hear your results in the way of gains.

HJH

Awards
Pretty sure it's just DHEA, not really a designer steroid.

Kurtsev

Awards
Ah true, so everything will return back too normal after the pct, will the stack give good gains with proper diet and routine in your opinion?

Kurtsev

Awards
Also I read that dhea's can make you infertile? Is this correct?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any idiot can make a YouTube video, he is probably not the person to listen to. Blood tests are key, stay on top of your levels and make sure you are at baseline for a while before starting back up. Use a serm during pct. Cycle properly and follow the basic rules and you should be gtg.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also I read that dhea's can make you infertile? Is this correct?
Anything that messes with your hormones can throw off fertility. What do you think women's birth control is? After discontinuing the hormones you will be fertile again if you ever even lost the ability. I've been doing this for a minute and still managed to get my girl pregnant twice!

Kurtsev

Awards
Thanks heaps for the uno man I really appreciate it, I'm gonna get all my levels checked before starting so I know what normal is for me and then get them checked again after pct, and what would be the best serm? I've read that they ben carry bad sides??? I don't know if that is true though

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks heaps for the uno man I really appreciate it, I'm gonna get all my levels checked before starting so I know what normal is for me and then get them checked again after pct, and what would be the best serm? I've read that they ben carry bad sides??? I don't know if that is true though
I personally use clomid. Dose at 50/50/25/25. People tend to run SERMs too high and that's why they get the girly sides ( want to cry and buy puppies and flowers and ****)

Kurtsev

Awards
Cool thanks man, also I need too ask a noob question... Can you explain too me what running it at 50/50/25/25 is it like 50mg/50mg/25mg/25mg? Sorry for the stupid question haha

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool thanks man, also I need too ask a noob question... Can you explain too me what running it at 50/50/25/25 is it like 50mg/50mg/25mg/25mg? Sorry for the stupid question haha
It's cool homie. 50mg a day for the first 2 weeks then 25 mg a day for the last 2 weeks