Finally going to take the plunge

AshramWar

Awards
Hey guys,

Been around this forum on and off and doing research, but I can never pull the trigger. I used 1 -andro from Finaflex in the past, but wanted to get something stronger. So this will be my first cycle using EPI. I was just going to buy the Perfect EPI stack from OL and going to look like this.

On-cycle:

Olympus lab EP15Stane 30/30/45/45/45/45
Olympus Lab Ar1macare Pro – 4/4/4/4/4/4
Fishoil
Orange Triad

Off-cycle

Sup3r PCT – 4/4/3/3/2/1
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Fishoil
Orange Triad
Creatine
Hemavol

Before I throw down my credit card, just want to make sure I got everything. I'm most worried about gyno and hair loss.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe have an AI handy in case gyno pops up.

KillJitsu

Awards
Looks fine. I ran this exact cycle shortly after they released this line of products.

I blew up on it. I gained about 20lbs and kept about 13lbs. Epistane is usually a dry PH but in my experience, I bloated like crazy hence the 7lb drop in PCT. I gained weight so quickly that I went from running 30mi a week to barely running 8. I had shinsplints so bad from the rapid weight gain.

Focus on your form. Don't be tempted to keep cramming weights on the barbell just because you can. You'll tear your joints up.

Enjoy the run man. OL's epistane is fantastic, albeit wetter than most.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd of went cel cycle assist + tudca for on cycle care. Is your family prone to hairloss?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks fine. I ran this exact cycle shortly after they released this line of products.

I blew up on it. I gained about 20lbs and kept about 13lbs. Epistane is usually a dry PH but in my experience, I bloated like crazy hence the 7lb drop in PCT. I gained weight so quickly that I went from running 30mi a week to barely running 8. I had shinsplints so bad from the rapid weight gain.

Focus on your form. Don't be tempted to keep cramming weights on the barbell just because you can. You'll tear your joints up.

Enjoy the run man. OL's epistane is fantastic, albeit wetter than most.
Do you not accredit the water retention to diet and carbs possibly. Epistane is Epistane, there is no "wetter" Epistane. Glad you got good results from it either way.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, grab an AI for PCT. Estrogen rebound after SERM on a Epistane cycle is a common occurrence.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any one you would recommend? I have tried Erase Pro before.
If looking to stick to an OTC product, I always use Olympus Elim1nate. Pure Arimistane, 25mg caps. Good deal around $25 for 120 caps. If looking for a research chem, something like exemestane or adex.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
If looking to stick to an OTC product, I always use Olympus Elim1nate. Pure Arimistane, 25mg caps. Good deal around $25 for 120 caps. If looking for a research chem, something like exemestane or adex.
beat me to it bud!! Haha

KillJitsu

Awards
Do you not accredit the water retention to diet and carbs possibly. Epistane is Epistane, there is no "wetter" Epistane. Glad you got good results from it either way.
Macros were about 50/20/30. Oatmeal, sweet potatoes, milk based sugar, and wild rice here and there. My carbs were definitely in line. If anything, it may have been sodium coupled with drinking 1.5gallons a day.

With that said, I don't pretend to be a chemist but I've run epistane by another company before and didn't not experience the bloat issue. Each run is different though and I was ultimately very satisfied with the cycle.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, Been around this forum on and off and doing research, but I can never pull the trigger. I used 1 -andro from Finaflex in the past, but wanted to get something stronger. So this will be my first cycle using EPI. I was just going to buy the Perfect EPI stack from OL and going to look like this. On-cycle: Olympus lab EP15Stane 30/30/45/45/45/45 Olympus Lab Ar1macare Pro – 4/4/4/4/4/4 Fishoil Orange Triad Off-cycle Sup3r PCT – 4/4/3/3/2/1 Nolva 20/20/10/10 Fishoil Orange Triad Creatine Hemavol Before I throw down my credit card, just want to make sure I got everything. I'm most worried about gyno and hair loss.
Get them gains man!! I'm in PCT right now from Halo, and I have an "injury" or sorts and can't lift like at all.. So I'm watching my gains go down the drain. It sucks man.

AshramWar

Awards
Thanks guys. I am looking forward to it.

Going to look for the best pricing and then throwing down my credit card.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I am looking forward to it. Going to look for the best pricing and then throwing down my credit card.
What do you already have? And what do you have left to buy?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

Been around this forum on and off and doing research, but I can never pull the trigger. I used 1 -andro from Finaflex in the past, but wanted to get something stronger. So this will be my first cycle using EPI. I was just going to buy the Perfect EPI stack from OL and going to look like this.

On-cycle:

Olympus lab EP15Stane 30/30/45/45/45/45
Olympus Lab Ar1macare Pro – 4/4/4/4/4/4
Fishoil
Orange Triad

Off-cycle

Sup3r PCT – 4/4/3/3/2/1
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Fishoil
Orange Triad
Creatine
Hemavol

Before I throw down my credit card, just want to make sure I got everything. I'm most worried about gyno and hair loss.
OP, grab an AI for PCT. Estrogen rebound after SERM on a Epistane cycle is a common occurrence.
Epi has anti estrogenic properties, that's why rebound is an issue after an Epi run. No need to run an AI ON cycle, but def. during PCT. If you're worried about hair loss beta sitosterol is a cheap way to help mitigate that, at least some what.

AshramWar

Awards
What do you already have? And what do you have left to buy?
I only have OT, fishoil, creatine, and hemavol for now. I'll have to buy the rest of the items. By the way, are the research chem companies legit? I have to pick up some nolva.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established