Help me with my next PH stack

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys I'm brand new to this forum...I figured if anyone can help it would be you guys. This is my last bulking stack for awhile(I run Oral PH) so I need something powerful and that works. Couple things I'm looking at; Quad methyl ,trenplexxx, quad plexx...I'm open to new ideas

I've run things such as predator plexx, beast plexx, halo v, etc...

Looking for input , thanks!

Shel_23

Shel_23

Awards
Stats and Age?
Not a big fan of the multiple compound pills, to hard to really gauge what's doing what if side effects happen. DMZ is a good option if trying to stay lean while adding a good amount of size, have to have a good pct setup with a SERM beforehand

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys I'm brand new to this forum...I figured if anyone can help it would be you guys. This is my last bulking stack for awhile(I run Oral PH) so I need something powerful and that works. Couple things I'm looking at; Quad methyl ,trenplexxx, quad plexx...I'm open to new ideas

I've run things such as predator plexx, beast plexx, halo v, etc...

Looking for input , thanks!
How was your Predatorplexx run? I caution people on the 3 and 4 compound stacks, that a lot of methyls at one time. Have you looked at Super DMZ 2.0?

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
I actually really enjoyed the predator plexx a lot...put on about 12lbs with it. I have actually run it 2 times I believe.
And actually I did look at the super dmz...what is better , the 3.0 or the 2.0

Stat wise
Age 20
Wght-164
Hgt-5'7

I actually graduated at 180 but I got put in the hospital the same night and was not allowed to lift so I actually dropped to 140 sadly...
And if someone could message me a good website to pick up a SERM that would be very kind

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A DMZ product or Msten would be my first go to. You can even jump over to Strong Supplement Shop and go to our create your down bulk cycle. Its pretty nice. It lays out which prohormones are best for bulking and will tell you what other product to stack with it and it will help you with on cycle and pct. You just might have to throw in a serm. But you should check it out. Hope this helps.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually really enjoyed the predator plexx a lot...put on about 12lbs with it. I have actually run it 2 times I believe.
And actually I did look at the super dmz...what is better , the 3.0 or the 2.0

Stat wise
Age 20
Wght-164
Hgt-5'7

I actually graduated at 180 but I got put in the hospital the same night and was not allowed to lift so I actually dropped to 140 sadly...
And if someone could message me a good website to pick up a SERM that would be very kind
The 2.0 is a solid way to go IMO. 3.0 has Alpha 1 in it which is hit or miss with people. The 2.0 is pretty consistent across the board. And there are board sponsors that provide SERMs. Both of which have had some awesome sales lately.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/super-dmz-rx-2-0-by-blackstone-labs/

Use code TOP10 to get 15% off.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
A DMZ product or Msten would be my first go to. You can even jump over to Strong Supplement Shop and go to our create your down bulk cycle. Its pretty nice. It lays out which prohormones are best for bulking and will tell you what other product to stack with it and it will help you with on cycle and pct. You just might have to throw in a serm. But you should check it out. Hope this helps.
Don't worry...I use SSS all the time ;)

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
The 2.0 is a solid way to go IMO. 3.0 has Alpha 1 in it which is hit or miss with people. The 2.0 is pretty consistent across the board. And there are board sponsors that provide SERMs. Both of which have had some awesome sales lately. Use code TOP10 to get 15% off.
With dmz would something like inhibit be necessary?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sns inhibit p? E? Neither should be needed. Both aren't 9nor or aromatize

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I like nolva, but can't go wrong with either or both.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
So I'm leaning towards the super DMZ...would it be safe to stack it with something else? If so what should I stack with

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm leaning towards the super DMZ...would it be safe to stack it with something else? If so what should I stack with
Trest would be a great way to go from the logs and reviews I've seen. Transdermal if possible.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Where could I find a reliable place to get tr3st? And if I did decided to stack it....what should my cycle look like

P.s. Thanks a lot guys....I really do appreciate it

Chris Cross

Awards
Orbit nutrition, prohormonewarehouse, etc. Google it

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where could I find a reliable place to get tr3st? And if I did decided to stack it....what should my cycle look like

P.s. Thanks a lot guys....I really do appreciate it
This is a liquid:
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/trest-ultra-suspension-by-aar-anabolic-androgenic-research

It's potent so 2 doses a day would work. People run oral Trest at 75 - 100 mgs., but that's oral with less bioavailability. Just keep an AI on hand, and don't let carbs get out of control or you'll be looking at some water retention.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
ok that's what I was thinking. the trest I noticed has slight estro conversion...should I pick up some estro strike?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Form, either transform or formabolic with it

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
im not sure if I want to use the transdermal version or the suspension version ....what one would work best

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im not sure if I want to use the transdermal version or the suspension version ....what one would work best
6 in one, half dozen the other. They both offer better bioavailability over oral Trest.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
ok i understand...so its looking like my stack will be DMZ 2.0 and Trest. Formabolic(dermal),Blockade for support and nolva....does this sound like a good stack?