Aromatization Question

KillJitsu

Awards
Currently on 150mg/wk Trestolone Decanoate. I'm taking .25mg Arimidex EOD.

Trestolone is notorious for aromatization. I've been trying to walk the tight rope because my libido and disposition crash hard when my E2 is tanked. I've been going really mild on the adex.

With that said, I'm looking like a ****ing puffer fish. When I'm lifting, I feel so swollen that it's awesome but otherwise, I just feel like a damn water balloon. I don't have any other symptoms of high estrogen. Is it possible my estro levels are fine and I'm just holding water due to my diet or some other reason?

I'm tempted to take a diuretic or water pill to try to dry out a bit. It is purely a vanity issue but I'd appreciate any opinions.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
You could try upping your dose to 0.5mg EOD

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen reports from other trest users that moderate to high carb intake seems to be one of the other culprits for water retention, not just estrogen.

KillJitsu

Awards
I'll dial in my macro more and up the adex and see how things go.

Thanks gents.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First 10 days of trest i swelled up bad, and i was keeping an eye on my carb intake. I added arimidex and things calmed down. I've not studied these new compounds really, so it's hard to comment from a scientific perspective... but it does seem that trest inherently bloats.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how is it on a high protein, moderate fat, low card diet...?

KillJitsu

Awards
First 10 days of trest i swelled up bad, and i was keeping an eye on my carb intake. I added arimidex and things calmed down. I've not studied these new compounds really, so it's hard to comment from a scientific perspective... but it does seem that trest inherently bloats.
Mind sharing what doses you ran of trest and adex?

KillJitsu

Awards
how is it on a high protein, moderate fat, low card diet...?
This is my typical diet and I'm still bloating hard. I'm currently eating around 3200 calories. Roughly 50/20/30 split.

I think my sodium intake is probably the real culprit. I'm going to try to focus on my diet a little more than usual and see where I can clean it up a bit.

KillJitsu

Awards
50mg ED. .5 arimidex ED
Thanks. I was initially going to go with 300/wk but after polling some people decided to cruise at 150/wk. I'll see if I'm getting anything out of it when I do bloods at wk6.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya i liked 300-350 a week. But i've seen people happy on 50mg EOD. Pinning 7 days a week every week however was not fun. Had to use more sites than i normally like to. Always stay with quad/delt/glute.