Andro-1 PH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Hey guys, just joined this site today so first post...hoorah. Anyway, I'm 20 (almost 21) 5'11, 165.5 lbs. traditionally ecto with slight meso build. Been lifting 4 years as of this March. I consider myself an expert in terms of the diet/training realm. Also just finished reading up on Arnold's Modern Encyclopedia. Been doing a lot of research into anabolics but don't want as many side-effects that straight up roids offer. Did a lot of research into Andro-1....reviews seem like it works real well and is pretty moderate and non-toxic to the liver. All the negative comments on it come from idiots who have no idea how to run a PCT. I have a relatively good idea, but looking for any input. Considering the following cycle:

4 Weeks of Finaflex 1-Andro--2 tablets a day with saw palmetto, and milk thistle for extra organ support
4 weeks of Revolution PCT--2 tablets a day.

From what i've researched, at my dosing and cycle i don't see a need for a SERM...but i'll let you guys judge.

I'm assuming 4 weeks should be solid for the PCT since the original cycle is only 4 weeks and I AM a beginner.

Let me know what you guys think, obviously you all have a ton of experience with this stuff so any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, just joined this site today so first post...hoorah. Anyway, I'm 20 (almost 21) 5'11, 165.5 lbs. traditionally ecto with slight meso build. Been lifting 4 years as of this March. I consider myself an expert in terms of the diet/training realm. Also just finished reading up on Arnold's Modern Encyclopedia. Been doing a lot of research into anabolics but don't want as many side-effects that straight up roids offer. Did a lot of research into Andro-1....reviews seem like it works real well and is pretty moderate and non-toxic to the liver. All the negative comments on it come from idiots who have no idea how to run a PCT. I have a relatively good idea, but looking for any input. Considering the following cycle:

4 Weeks of Finaflex 1-Andro--2 tablets a day with saw palmetto, and milk thistle for extra organ support
4 weeks of Revolution PCT--2 tablets a day.

From what i've researched, at my dosing and cycle i don't see a need for a SERM...but i'll let you guys judge.

I'm assuming 4 weeks should be solid for the PCT since the original cycle is only 4 weeks and I AM a beginner.

Let me know what you guys think, obviously you all have a ton of experience with this stuff so any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
You dont need a serm

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Uhmm my guess is you could probably go without a serm and just do your pct but I usually always run a serm for safety. hah

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Alright thanks guys pretty sure i'll just the rev pct. thanks!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 weeks of 1-Andro is too short of a run. You don't feel the effects of the strength increase until about week 3.

Also you will need to run at least 330mg per day to see a decent effect, thats 3 pills per day.

Your better off going with two bottles and running it for 6 weeks to maximize its usefulness.

Also, you can get away without a serm, but have one on hand just in case you have shutdown
during your PCT....

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 weeks of 1-Andro is too short of a run. You don't feel the effects of the strength increase until about week 3.

Also you will need to run at least 330mg per day to see a decent effect, thats 3 pills per day.

Your better off going with two bottles and running it for 6 weeks to maximize its usefulness.

Also, you can get away without a serm, but have one on hand just in case you have shutdown
during your PCT....
^^All of this here.

6 weeks minimum and as long as 8 weeks, IMO.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Really? 2 pills is 320 mg though....I read a lot of logs that said the effects on running 6-8 are pretty spectacular, but i also heard 4 will gain you 8-10 as a beginner. It's a lean mass gainer not a bulker which I am aware of. But good stuff guys I appreciate the input.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Anyone know where I could find a good serm for this stuff? Chlomid, nolvadex? Cost? How to dose it along with the revolution pct?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 weeks will not give you 8-10 #'s that you'll keep afterwards.

I don't have a link handy, but Google "research chemicals clomid". There is, more than likely, an ad on this page if you're on a PC for research chems.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
You'll get a couple LB's of actual lean mass, at best. Add a few LB's of glycogen while your "on". You'll drop that when the compound clears.

I'm not saying its a waste. I'm on my 2nd cycle of 1-DHEA. You just have to reset your expectations. Anyone claiming 5-10lbs of actual lean mass on 1-DHEA is lying and probably eating everything in sight. I added ~10lbs on the scale my first run, but id say half was fat. Easily.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Really? 2 pills is 320 mg though....I read a lot of logs that said the effects on running 6-8 are pretty spectacular, but i also heard 4 will gain you 8-10 as a beginner. It's a lean mass gainer not a bulker which I am aware of. But good stuff guys I appreciate the input.
Actually that 160 is a blend. Each pill contains 110 of the 1-andro and the other 50 is for absorption(can't remember the name of the compound). So 2 pills will only give you 110. 3 pills is what you will want.
I also would recommend Pure Test to go with the Rev PCT or to get the most out of your PCT I'd recommend Mass550 to help keep any gains you may get from your cycle.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Anyone know where I could find a good serm for this stuff? Chlomid, nolvadex? Cost? How to dose it along with the revolution pct?[/QUOTE

Dude Daa + Formxt is all you need.
You can run the daa on cycle aswell if you want.
Save your nolva for actual designer steriods, these dhea derived compounds do work but are very very mild. No reason in adding nolva or clomid (liver toxic) when you dont need it.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Good advice Bert thanks man

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Alright so anyone know any non-methylated PH that would work better for a beginner?

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
What liver support do you take with it

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Something basic like cel cycle assist would be fine.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
I see it leans you out, how are the gains though assuming I have a good diet and work hard af

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
It isn't a heavy bulker more for leanness effect. It isn't run solo often so results are kind of eh eh.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
In terms of PH's, I heard 6-mass is pretty good

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of it.. Lg science product?

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
I just looked into it and it's only claiming around 5-7 lbs of lean muscle so not worth it IMO

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Ok so anyway, if I did do 1andro at 3 caps a day, 6 week...do pct of rev black 3 caps a day 6 weeks?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I just looked into it and it's only claiming around 5-7 lbs of lean muscle so not worth it IMO

Your going to be disappointed... 5-7lbs of actual muscle is legit for any non methyl. Even if its a "dry" compound, you will still hold more glycogen, as well, that you'll drop after the compound clears your system. Muscle gain is often exaggerated.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
So if I got 8 weeks how long should I do my pct black?

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Think I can get away with 2 pills a day for 4 weeks? Just run one bottle?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any reason why your not considering 4-Andro?
Just curious.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Have read much into it honestly. I've never used a PH I heard 4 is more of a stacker

J

john6370

Awards
YOUR 20 YEARS OLD....just eat and keep eating. Stay away from any ph until you are at least 25. Your still growing do not mess with anything like this until you are finished growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.