Add tren to previous cycle?

Pswitz3r

Awards
I have ran a very successful Epi/stano cycle in the past. I gained about 5 pounds LBM and lost 2% bodyfat. ( i went from 185 14%, to 190 12%) I Am looking to run the same 6 week cycle of epi at 40mgs and stano at 1000mgs. I picked up some dermatren on sale and was wondering if it would be worth adding into my next run at 90 or 120mgs per week. From your guys experience, would I notice much of a difference in my results? I am looking to add a bit of lean mass while cutting bodyfat just like before. I am planning on doing my first physique show at the end of April. Thanks

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
For sure it's be a great addition. Just make sure to have something for prolactin like sns inhibit p.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Absolutely a great addition. ^^^ Follow Abe's advice above as well.

Pswitz3r

Awards
For sure it's be a great addition. Just make sure to have something for prolactin like sns inhibit p.
I am going to use some prami at 0.5mg per day. I guess bump it up if needed, right? Also thinking about using form at a pump per day as well

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Heard too many horror stories about prami lol be careful with how fast you bring it up

Pswitz3r

Awards
Heard too many horror stories about prami lol be careful with how fast you bring it up
Oh really?! What about caber? I am just concerned about Inhibit-P not being strong enough. I have had a minor gyno issue in the past is why i am so concerned.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Oh really?! What about caber? I am just concerned about Inhibit-P not being strong enough. I have had a minor gyno issue in the past is why i am so concerned.
Yeah that **** can **** you up. You like eating food? Bring prami up too fast and your food will be everywhere after throwing up. Caber is what I'd go with, but inhibit p can get the job done. It controls prolactin well, but if you speak of gyno that would more of an AI

Travenberger

Awards
I've had minor gyno problems before in the past and aromasin has done wonders with sust

Pswitz3r

Awards
Yeah that **** can **** you up. You like eating food? Bring prami up too fast and your food will be everywhere after throwing up. Caber is what I'd go with, but inhibit p can get the job done. It controls prolactin well, but if you speak of gyno that would more of an AI[/QUOTE

Well my past issue was from a bad rebound about 3 weeks into my PCT. I think I had some weak Nolva. This is my first time dealing with anything that will raise my prolactin levels very much. I might just keep the Prami on hand, and try some Inhibit-P first. ( I always have some letro and aromasin on hand just in case)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'd go that route, can always use prami if things aren't working out, but I doubt it will be much trouble on the ph tren