Help! Having liver pain from Osta

Luckynuck

Awards
I decided to run Ostar1ne from OL because it was suppose to be extremely mild on the liver and have no effects on the hair. Boy was I wrong. My hair started shedding like never before. Even when I was on Msten and Halo I didn't have as much shedding. Not only that but I started to have very slight liver pain and pressure under my right rib cage and a tight feeling under my right shoulder blade. It's been just over a week since i've stopped taking it now and it hasn't subsided. I'm really worried and I don't know what to do. I'm running NAC, Milk Thistle and Himalaya Liver Protection right now but it hasn't started working yet. I should be getting tudca and will be adding this to my stack. I'm worried that the Osta was not Ostarine and instead some other type of prohormone and I didn't use proper on cycle support for that. Has anyone had this problem or have any advice?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Ol ostarine gave me the weirdest side effects idk how much i trust any osta product tbh with you.
There osta is so cheap too it makes one skeptical

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Not saying it's the OL version, cause I have no idea, but I can say that I had none of those things happen with the CL version.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I have ran an entire Bottle of OL osta with ZERO neg side effects. This compound (for me) is super mild no shedding no body stress no lethargy no loss of libido just solid pumps and easy sustainable growth with no bloat. IDK where everyone is getting these crazy sides from...

Luckynuck

Awards
I don't think you can actually have "liver pain". So until you get blood work proving your liver is stressed I'd relax. You're not a doctor are you? So stop trying to diagnose yourself...
There aren't pain receptors in the liver itself but there are pain receptors in the capsule containing the liver. So if the liver is enlarged you can feel pain due to the pressure on the capsule. I'm not trying to diagnose myself.. I'm just saying that I'm having pain in the area associated with liver and/or gullbladder issues. I'll be getting bloods done soon.

Luckynuck

Awards
Ol ostarine gave me the weirdest side effects idk how much i trust any osta product tbh with you.
There osta is so cheap too it makes one skeptical
What were the weird side effects you got?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
OL osta is definitely legit. Go get blood test if you are worried or hop on some tudca

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You may be having gallbladder issues that may or may not be related to the cycles you have done. I've had gallbladder pain several times with no or little elevation in liver enzymes. Either way, get bloodwork done.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
I don't think you can actually have "liver pain". So until you get blood work proving your liver is stressed I'd relax. You're not a doctor are you? So stop trying to diagnose yourself...
^^^^ Agreed. There are several well-known, common symptoms of liver stress. Pain in the actual liver is not one of them. Do you have yellow eyes? Itching scalp? Dark piss? White stools? (And don't just now suddenly start noticing your scalp might itch or your eyes might be one shade off pure white :)

I've been there. It's easy to panic and start noticing all those faint sensations you usually ignore when you aren't paranoid about something.

If you are really worried, go see your doctor. But DO NOT tell him you did anything remotely similar to steroids. It will put you on the black list and from then on you'll just be the guy who does steroids. It will be difficult to get help for anything steroid related in the future, and you might run into big problems with your insurance company when he tells them.

Luckynuck

Awards
^^^^ Agreed. There are several well-known, common symptoms of liver stress. Pain in the actual liver is not one of them. Do you have yellow eyes? Itching scalp? Dark piss? White stools? (And don't just now suddenly start noticing your scalp might itch or your eyes might be one shade off pure white :)

I've been there. It's easy to panic and start noticing all those faint sensations you usually ignore when you aren't paranoid about something.

If you are really worried, go see your doctor. But DO NOT tell him you did anything remotely similar to steroids. It will put you on the black list and from then on you'll just be the guy who does steroids. It will be difficult to get help for anything steroid related in the future, and you might run into big problems with your insurance company when he tells them.
Well I'll give it another week. I've added in Tudca 500 mg in the morning 500 mg at night. I'll continue with the NAC 2x daily, Milk Thistle 3x, and LiverCare x1. After that I'm going to see the doctor.

Luckynuck

Awards
You may be having gallbladder issues that may or may not be related to the cycles you have done. I've had gallbladder pain several times with no or little elevation in liver enzymes. Either way, get bloodwork done.
How long did it take for the gallbladder issues to subside after your cycle?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
A few weeks. Added some TUDCA and LIV 52 DS to my daily regimen and it seemed to make the pain/pressure go away.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Never had or heard of these side effects from Ostarine....

Grass hoppa

Awards
Grapefruit juice, garlic, fish oils, antioxidents, water water water bam

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
Well everything effects people differently... but you probably didn't completely clean out after your last cycle, and your live enzymes are probably still high because of that. i would recommend going to a doctor asap. Also when i off cycle i dont drink any alcohol for like a month. Milk thistle may also be causing the issue.

frankybaby

Awards

I dont think NOT telling your doctor is a good idea. First doctors have to keep confidentiality. Second, if you have something wrong you might want him to be able to make the right screening. No cycle is worth playing with life threatening issues. I good doctor will accept the fact you are using hormones and try to keep you healthy.

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
I dont think NOT telling your doctor is a good idea. First doctors have to keep confidentiality. Second, if you have something wrong you might want him to be able to make the right screening. No cycle is worth playing with life threatening issues. I good doctor will accept the fact you are using hormones and try to keep you healthy.
Uhhhm your primary Health care provider wont care its a matter of self protection dont lie to your dodoctor... lol and hippa act no sir. Tell them your livers effed and theyll call you an alchy js

Luckynuck

Awards
Just an update for you guys. The discomfort subsided about 3 weeks after my last post. I used tudca and NAC to try to help it along but it's hard to say how much it helped. Be careful with Ostarine.. just like other medications side effects can vary.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
I replied here a few months ago and said you can't feel liver pain, but now I'm a week and a half into an ostarine cycle myself and am getting something similar. Tightness/discomfort in the liver area, just on my right side, seems to get stronger if I tense my abs or stretch, or take a deep breath. No idea what it is but it is a bit unsettling.

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
I replied here a few months ago and said you can't feel liver pain, but now I'm a week and a half into an ostarine cycle myself and am getting something similar. Tightness/discomfort in the liver area, just on my right side, seems to get stronger if I tense my abs or stretch, or take a deep breath. No idea what it is but it is a bit unsettling.
Maybe your kidneys to bro, they cause almost the same kind of pain ostraine seems to be really rough on most people. but it's "safer" than ph's ??

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
I'm curious... No one here has once mentioned dose? Even op & others how much were you taking guys? Symptoms being described sounds like gall stones, I've had them many times & finally my gall bladder was surgically removed. Like mentioned above liver will be signs like jaundice etc, tho gall stones are very much liver related problem too.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm curious... No one here has once mentioned dose? Even op & others how much were you taking guys? Symptoms being described sounds like gall stones, I've had them many times & finally my gall bladder was surgically removed. Like mentioned above liver will be signs like jaundice etc, tho gall stones are very much liver related problem too.
Once you have jaundice it's a little late to take support supplements. You're kinda screwed at that point. Anyway I also took OL ostarine and had blood-work and ALT was elevated. Reference range was 12-78 and I was at 100 U/L. Bilirubin serum total and AST were just 2-3 points below the highest numbers on the reference range. My dosage was 20mg and I wasn't taking anything else that could have possibly effected the liver negatively.

So of course it has some negative effect on liver function but I'd still consider it very mild. Oh yeah this was approximately 1 month into the cycle. The blood work I mean.