I'm about to start my 3rd cycle and I have:

30 mL Test Cypionate at 250mg/mL
10mL Deca at 300mg/mL
10mL Test Propionate at 100mg/mL
25 Anadrol-50 tabs
30mL Nolva at 25mg/mL
30mL Clomid at 50mg/mL

How should I arrange the cycle and PCT?
what cypionate you have? cypiotest? if so you better get ready to feel the wrath. thats one of the most painful injections ive ever had next some 175mg/ml homebrew prop.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
How should I arrange the cycle and PCT?
I'm not extremely experienced, but let's see how badly I get ripped apart if I do this by instinct/memory (it's a learning process, after all):

Front-load with the A-bombs with 500mg/wk cyp and 200mg/wk deca, up the deca to 400mg/wk after the load, flip cyp over to prop late in the cycle and run it a week or two past the deca. Nolva throughout if you're prone to gyno, toss in arimidex or femara for good measure. PCT starts immediately after prop is done, Nolva at 40/40/20/20.

Any chance you can throw in some winny throughout? Probably safer overall with the deca.

OK, more experienced people, tear me apart. :cheers:

-kwantam

stillgrowing02

Awards
I'm not extremely experienced, but let's see how badly I get ripped apart if I do this by instinct/memory (it's a learning process, after all):

Front-load with the A-bombs with 500mg/wk cyp and 200mg/wk deca, up the deca to 400mg/wk after the load, flip cyp over to prop late in the cycle and run it a week or two past the deca. Nolva throughout if you're prone to gyno, toss in arimidex or femara for good measure. PCT starts immediately after prop is done, Nolva at 40/40/20/20.

Any chance you can throw in some winny throughout? Probably safer overall with the deca.

OK, more experienced people, tear me apart. :cheers:

-kwantam
looks about right...except:

wks 1-15 test cyp 500mgs wk
wks 1-3 anadrol 50mg day
wks 1-10 deca 300mg wk

i personally would drop the prop for this cycle
you can run nolva all the way through if your prone to gyno.
and for PCT clomid wks 18-21 at 300/100/50

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
pick up another vial of deca and run it at 400mg until week 14, run the cyp at 500 for 15 weeks, run the prop weeks 15-17 at 125 eod start pct week 17 nolva 60/60/30/30 (since its liquid) ... run hcg starting week 3 or 4 and run it twice a week at 250iu a pop up until a few days before PCT

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
pick up another vial of deca and run it at 400mg until week 14, run the cyp at 500 for 15 weeks, run the prop weeks 15-17 at 125 eod start pct week 17 nolva 60/60/30/30 (since its liquid) ... run hcg starting week 3 or 4 and run it twice a week at 250iu a pop up until a few days before PCT
No Anadrol, or were you assuming front-load?

-kwantam

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
oh sorry ... you really don't have that much drol but i guess if you're going to use it run it at 50mg for 3.5 weeks ... 50mg isn't that much drol, but it should be ok

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
Great info, thanks. I just don't get the 60/60/30/30 part. Do you mean 60mg per day per week, then the others respectively? Also should I take nolva throughout or use it in the PCT with clomid?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah 60mg of nolva for the first 2 weeks, 30mg for the last 2 weeks, use it during PCT ... if you use nolva you don't really need clomid

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
great info. so what it looks like im gonna do is:

anadrol ed for weeks 1-3
propionate eod for weeks 1-3
deca for weeks 1-10
cypionate for weeks 1-15
nolva for weeks 16-20

And I guess take the clomid 100mg ed starting now till it's gone, to speed up the rejuvenation of my balls from the previous cycle.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
you need alittle mor time before you start you nolvadex.. should be like 17-21 gives you 2 weeks on the clearance of the test.. test cyp's half life is ~10 days.. so that means you would have ~half the extra test that is in your system 2 weeks after the end of your cycle..

dingling

Awards
great info. so what it looks like im gonna do is:

anadrol ed for weeks 1-3
propionate eod for weeks 1-3
deca for weeks 1-10
cypionate for weeks 1-15
nolva for weeks 16-20

And I guess take the clomid 100mg ed starting now till it's gone, to speed up the rejuvenation of my balls from the previous cycle.
I'd say that this cycle looks nice, but I would save the prop for the end of the cycle while the cyp is clearing.

Anadrol 1-3
Deca 1-10
Cyp 1-15
Prop 15-17
Then start the nolva 2 days after your last prop shot

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I'd say that this cycle looks nice, but I would save the prop for the end of the cycle while the cyp is clearing.
Yeah, that's the way I was thinking about it too. It seems like he wants to front-load pretty heavily. If that's the case, why not get more prop and do both?

-kwantam

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for suggestions, keeping the same cycle with the prop weeks 16-18. Only question now is when the best time would be to take the Nolva and Clomid, given the quantities provided in the original thread.