Stenadrol vs. DMZ

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Looking into differences between the two. I understand that DMZ would be dryer, but would like some input on what results would be like in terms of size and strength.

Would run either with a base of 75mg of tr3st. 6 week cycle. Heavy bulking cals, going for as much size and strength as possible.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Some people like dmz more than msten and the other way around. What I get from it all is that msten is a better bulker, but dmz is better with recomping and strength

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Heres acouple links to strong supplement shop on some info about both. Both of these PH's are great for bulk and size. Hope this helps.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/dmz-info
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/stenadrol-10-by-dna
The info on the DMZ is good. I meant stenadrol as in methylstenbolone and dimethandrostenol. As in olymups' stenadrol. Does anyone here have any experience with both of these compounds and how they would fare in terms of bulking?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Some people like dmz more than msten and the other way around. What I get from it all is that msten is a better bulker, but dmz is better with recomping and strength
OK, that's some good info. I'm really interested in the strength aspect, size is second on my priorities. Would the dimethandrostenol in stenadrol benefit the strength gains?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
frankz2

frankz2

Awards
The info on the DMZ is good. I meant stenadrol as in methylstenbolone and dimethandrostenol. As in olymups' stenadrol. Does anyone here have any experience with both of these compounds and how they would fare in terms of bulking?
I know tommurph ran a stenadrol log and put some serious size on with it.

Edit: Just saw you posted in there. Guess you already knew.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This just sounds like it's a nice stack :)

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I know tommurph ran a stenadrol log and put some serious size on with it.
Yeah, I've been following his log. Can't find a number on how much he's gained so far however. I do find msten very intriguing, but I suppose I am curious about the synergy of running dimethandrostenol alongside.

clk

clk

Awards
for what its worth, im 10 days into a solo dmz cycle by ironmag labs. so far its rather weak. only things i have noticed is my muscles are harder. thats really about it. no gains in strength yet. no lethargy, no back pump and normal BP. its only 10 days in. so it may not be in full effect. take it for what its worth.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
for what its worth, im 10 days into a solo dmz cycle by ironmag labs. so far its rather weak. only things i have noticed is my muscles are harder. thats really about it. no gains in strength yet. no lethargy, no back pump and normal BP. its only 10 days in. so it may not be in full effect. take it for what its worth.
I've already ran a cycle of DMZ and loved it. Ended at 60mg and put on 16 pounds. Just looking to get some different compounds under my belt. What are you running that isn't impressing you? Maybe bump your dose up.

clk

clk

Awards
I've already ran a cycle of DMZ and loved it. Ended at 60mg and put on 16 pounds. Just looking to get some different compounds under my belt. What are you running that isn't impressing you? Maybe bump your dose up.
hmmm...well maybe i will have to up the dose then. how long did you run it for? so far the DMZ isnt impressing me.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
hmmm...well maybe i will have to up the dose then. how long did you run it for? so far the DMZ isnt impressing me.
my cycle was DMZ: 30/30/40/40/60/60, Tr3st: 75/75/75/75/75/75

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stenadrol is a dry compound as well. Either would be a good choice, especially if paired with Tr3st, to put on some size and gain strength. Finishing a DMZ solo cycle myself and have gained 11 pounds, next to zero BF, and all lifts are up significantly. Eating at only 300-500 cals above maint.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro I've running Msten and Tren for 3/12 weeks now and I've put on 14 lbs. and strenght has went up drastically

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Hey bro I've running Msten and Tren for 3/12 weeks now and I've put on 14 lbs. and strenght has went up drastically
**** bro those are some great gains! increase on big 3?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah buddy!! All my lifts now have gone up b/t 15-90 lbs. and that's no joke bro. By the end of my first week some of my lifts were up by 10 lbs.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Some of the characteristics of Msten
- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength & Power
- Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
- Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
- No Bloating or Water Retention
- Fuller Muscles
- Mind-Boggling Pumps

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Im starting week 3 of DMZ today (LGI)- strength went up at the end of week one, muscles are hard as shiet but no weight gain. I feel great in the gym but at this point I would have to say Triumphalis was superior. That **** made me look like I was on SD. Hoping DMZ in the next few days really starts to kick in.

clk

clk

Awards
good deal man! hopefully mine starts doing something. i upped the dose yesterday. i have felt absolutely nothing since ive started it.