CLEN and T3

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone used Clen and T3? when can it be used? can it be used during or after a PH cycle?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic is that way ---->

However, you should know that you should not dabble with t3 unless you are competing or have an rx from a doc or are on AAS. These are your requirements. It is not something you want to fck with. This is from experience. I did without AAS and I was not competing and used it alongside clen and lost muscle. I felt flat, anxious, and overall horrible.

Clen on the other hand can work if you're sub bf levels. Albuterol is a little nicer, but clen will rip it off of you and even though clen is anti-catabolic, it's very easy to go catabolic on clen. Albuterol on the other hand, not so much.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic is that way ----> However, you should know that you should not dabble with t3 unless you are competing or have an rx from a doc or are on AAS. These are your requirements. It is not something you want to fck with. This is from experience. I did without AAS and I was not competing and used it alongside clen and lost muscle. I felt flat, anxious, and overall horrible. Clen on the other hand can work if you're sub bf levels. Albuterol is a little nicer, but clen will rip it off of you and even though clen is anti-catabolic, it's very easy to go catabolic on clen. Albuterol on the other hand, not so much.
so what's the dosage you took and for how long? any on and off periods?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also read that Keto stacks well with Albuterol

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Start keto around week 2 at 2-4mg spread. Keto will make you hungry. It's best just to take 2 weeks on/2 weeks off just like clen. And go RX for alb. Any indian pharmacy will do.

Start 2-4mg for albuterol. Then take another 2-4mg dose 4-5 hours later. Assess your own tolerance via this method and you can safely go up to 32mg. It's fairly strong at that dose you MUST titrate up. This is imperative.

I did 120mg of clen + 50mcg of t3 for 10 days without aas ON A CUT and felt like absolute crap. Do not do this and do not go for a lower dose.

Again t3 should only be used with an AAS/PH and on hypercalories.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Start keto around week 2 at 2-4mg spread. Keto will make you hungry. It's best just to take 2 weeks on/2 weeks off just like clen. And go RX for alb. Any indian pharmacy will do. Start 2-4mg for albuterol. Then take another 2-4mg dose 4-5 hours later. Assess your own tolerance via this method and you can safely go up to 32mg. It's fairly strong at that dose you MUST titrate up. This is imperative. I did 120mg of clen + 50mcg of t3 for 10 days without aas ON A CUT and felt like absolute crap. Do not do this and do not go for a lower dose. Again t3 should only be used with an AAS/PH and on hypercalories.
what is to "titrate up" and "AAS ON A CUT". I'm still learning.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
None. RC is crap. Go RX.

Titaration: d1-2 - 4mg, d3-4 - 4-6mg, d3-5 - 6-10mg And keep going. D=day.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11