Gyno on TRT

swole33

Awards
Greetings,
I am 32 years old, 6ft, 200lbs. 15% bf. Earlier this year i was put on TRT. I have cycled before, and I have 10 years training experience, but do not have "never ending cycle" /TRT experience..

My question is in regards to gyno on TRT.. I don't plan on coming off. I am on test 250, hcg 250x2 , and .5mg arimidex ed/eod .. the dr first put me on .25adex eod but I got that bumped up to .5 when the puff came..

I have started to develop gyno/puffy nipps and its irritating.. if i take too much arimidex , i.e. .5mg ed.. I get super lethargic and itching stops but gyno doesn't reverse .. if i take .5mg eod i still have my libido, but puffy nipps..

If i switch to nolvadex, puffy nipps disappear, and so does libido (with test).. So i have been in this cycle of using adex, then nova , then back to adex.. I have tried to get Letro but it has all been bunk. I get Dr prescribed test, hcg, adex..

I guess i could PCT then start over...

thoughts and thanks

swole33

Awards
lowered my test dosage to test 125 and added nolvadex and alpha GPC.. Woah, gyno disappeared and libido raged higher than while on test 250..