Andro Test by Fusion Supplements

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's a ph to testosterone. Won't put any muscle on you but makes for a good test base.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
It's a ph to testosterone. Won't put any muscle on you but makes for a good test base.
I believe a ph to testosterone would indeed put muscle on anyone dosed right. Just want to see.if anybody from the U.S has used it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I believe a ph to testosterone would indeed put muscle on anyone dosed right. Just want to see.if anybody from the U.S has used it
Not that brand, have used 4 andro before. Good test base but aromatizes heavy.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
You used 4andro or 4dhea ? What brand did you use 4andro is nice rsther use that then trest as a base

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
You used 4andro or 4dhea ? What brand did you use 4andro is nice rsther use that then trest as a base
Why ? Trest was great ! Atleast for me, Never felt that good before

But whould like to see some log's from cyclo4andro
Ive used 4dhea but it was weak at the rec dose

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used iron mag labs 4 andro as a test base for super dmz. Maxed it out at 4 caps a day. Felt great the whole cycle!

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Iron mag 4ad is 4dhea this andro test is actually 4androsteindiol it converts straight to test no 2step conversion blows 4dhea out the water ****s pricey though

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Iron mag 4ad is 4dhea this andro test is actually 4androsteindiol it converts straight to test no 2step conversion blows 4dhea out the water ****s pricey though
Will have to check into this, didn't realize they where two different compounds