2nd cycle help

Madhops

Awards
Currently planning my second cycle, and looking for some advise.
My cycle will consist of 500mg test per week and 100mg parabolan every 3 days.
My first cycle was test 500 and EQ @ 400mg per week. I gained about 32lbs and kept 26 of it.
However now I am looking to cut up for the summer, currently my bf is between 14 and 16%,
ideally I want to get it down under 10%. Any help would be appreciated.

Current stats are:
Height 5'11
weight 218lbs
chest 46.25in
arms 17in
shoulders 53in
waist 37.5in
quads 25.75in
calf 16.7in

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
good job on keeping 26 out of the 32lbs gain. that's impressive.

Last edited:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
how many weeks are you going to run the cycle for? run the test a bit past the tren since its harder to recover when you end abruptly on tren

your diet and cardio will determine whether you can get your BF down .. the tren will help some, but gear while cutting is really for preserving the mass you already have

Madhops

Awards
how many weeks are you going to run the cycle for? run the test a bit past the tren since its harder to recover when you end abruptly on tren

your diet and cardio will determine whether you can get your BF down .. the tren will help some, but gear while cutting is really for preserving the mass you already have
I was going to run it for 8 weeks. The reason I put the tren in there, is that I heard its great at not only preserving mass, but even addding some while cutting.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what type of test do you plan on running?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'd run it 12 weeks ... the enan or cyp esters won't kick in until around the 4th week ... get an AI so you can control bloat and tell how well your diet is working ... run the para for 8-10 weeks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
botk1161 Anabolics 8
35 and Older 7
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 5