Epistane tren help?

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Decided to run epi and tren for a nice cutting cycle. Also adding Dmz 3.0 in the mix. Do have a few questions though hopefully you guys can answer:

1. Dosage on epi and tren? I have heard mixed opinions with 30 or 45 for epi and 60, 90, 120 for tren. I am looking to run 6 week cycle

2. Sources: i was looking at OL for epi and tren but if someone knows a better source let me know some thoughts

3. AI and prolactin I am hearing a lot about. Shed some light on? Mainly the prolactin as I am aware of the AI and am curious as to what you guys run for AI and prolactin. I heard sns inhibit p is decent but not sure on an AI

4. Anything else maybe I could run along with epi and tren as I am looking increase size and strength but want that cut primarily. I am aware if diet's role but would be in nutrition forum if I needed help. I heard something about stano. Any light on that subject?

Thanks guys!

xhrr

Awards
Ok let's back up. Your running epi and tren for a cutting cycle. No problems there. You want to add DMZ 3.0 to the mix!? Are you even aware of what DMZ 3.0 is? It's not just DMZ it's also methylstenbolone, and alpha 1. So essentially you want to run 5 compounds? Just stick with epi and tren or stick with DMZ 3.0 but do not combine both. Either option will be plenty you don't need to cram a bunch of compounds into your body.

In regards to brands I trust LGI, Celtic, and Ironflex

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out Super Supplement Shop as well. They give the top supplements for various Prohormones and there are unbiased user reviews as well for each product.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, they have impeccable customer service. I just recently started getting into the Prohormone game and their website was the first one I looked into. looked at other sites and I have to say Strong Supplement Shop is hands down the most user friendly site! I can even text them any questions and they get back to me FAST! I am in no way a rep for them but I do know quality customer service when I see/experience it. I already ordered EPI2a3a, Tren Attack, Stano Shred, and Inhibit P from them. They are definitely a great company and I look to buy many more supps from them.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
**** dmz 3.0 lol, you don't need 5 compounds. Stats?

Epistane start at 30 and go up if you so desire
Tren at 90mg
sns inhibit p for prolactin
AI shouldn't be needed but form is a popular choice

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Alright, yeah maybe just msten then because I have some a buddy gave me yesterday. Stats are 215 lb 12% bf 5'10"

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Also, they have impeccable customer service. I just recently started getting into the Prohormone game and their website was the first one I looked into. looked at other sites and I have to say Strong Supplement Shop is hands down the most user friendly site! I can even text them any questions and they get back to me FAST! I am in no way a rep for them but I do know quality customer service when I see/experience it. I already ordered EPI2a3a, Tren Attack, Stano Shred, and Inhibit P from them. They are definitely a great company and I look to buy many more supps from them.
how is there stano? I heard running stano with an epi/ tren stack would yeild sick results (assuming diet and training in order of course)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how is there stano? I heard running stano with an epi/ tren stack would yeild sick results (assuming diet and training in order of course)
STANO SHRED. just started on it a couple days ago and I noticed increased energy and no lethargy from the start. started at 600mg, now bumping it up to 800 mg.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please do not add DMZ 3.0 to an Epi/Tren cycle. Yes Olympus Labs Epi and Tr3n are good to go. Probably don't need an on cycle AI, but have one for PCT for sure, and can be used on cycle if need be. Inhibit P for prolactin control while on cycle. If you still need something to add to this, agree Stano is a good choice or DermaFury. Either will aid in cutting and hardness. But make up your mind. Do you want to cut, or increase size and strength? It is possible to add strength while cutting, but to add size and cut is a more tedious, longer task. And based on your cycle ideas, you have no idea on how to do that. So stick with one or the other.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Please do not add DMZ 3.0 to an Epi/Tren cycle. Yes Olympus Labs Epi and Tr3n are good to go. Probably don't need an on cycle AI, but have one for PCT for sure, and can be used on cycle if need be. Inhibit P for prolactin control while on cycle. If you still need something to add to this, agree Stano is a good choice or DermaFury. Either will aid in cutting and hardness. But make up your mind. Do you want to cut, or increase size and strength? It is possible to add strength while cutting, but to add size and cut is a more tedious, longer task. And based on your cycle ideas, you have no idea on how to do that. So stick with one or the other.
yeah i would rather just do a cut and add strength. What is typical dosing for stano for 6 weeks?

Travenberger

Awards
Why use so many compounds to begin with? Stick with epi and tren. I got great gains and leaned out during that same stack. I'd always have an AI or prolactin control when using any type of tren product

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah i would rather just do a cut and add strength. What is typical dosing for stano for 6 weeks?
I use Stano Shred from Vital Labs. 800mg dosage.

MrBEEF

Awards
Decided to run epi and tren for a nice cutting cycle. Also adding Dmz 3.0 in the mix. Do have a few questions though hopefully you guys can answer:

1. Dosage on epi and tren? I have heard mixed opinions with 30 or 45 for epi and 60, 90, 120 for tren. I am looking to run 6 week cycle

2. Sources: i was looking at OL for epi and tren but if someone knows a better source let me know some thoughts

3. AI and prolactin I am hearing a lot about. Shed some light on? Mainly the prolactin as I am aware of the AI and am curious as to what you guys run for AI and prolactin. I heard sns inhibit p is decent but not sure on an AI

4. Anything else maybe I could run along with epi and tren as I am looking increase size and strength but want that cut primarily. I am aware if diet's role but would be in nutrition forum if I needed help. I heard something about stano. Any light on that subject?

Thanks guys!
I am about to run the same cycle as you. I suggest you also run a test base for lethargy. Been doing some research on this, and there are several choices:
1) Dermacrine, which is a DHEA dermal....good reviews but read it's not the best overall.

2) 4-AD product. Don't know much about this one, but I guess it convert directly to Test, but can cause aromatization issues, which is bad since you're on things that cause hormone stability already.

3) Trest as a test base. so far from what I have read people love it. Great energy, great libido. Only problem? - It's also a male contraceptive, which means very low sperm count. Not sure if I want to mess with this, though plenty of studies showing sperm count goes back to normal a few months after taking it.

Current going to Run Epi Oral, and Tren Dermal, and looking at either Dermacrine or a dermal trest for lethargy. I will run this one quite low, as I only am using it as a lethargy prevention. I am also running a cutting cycle.

For my cycle:

Epi: 30/30/45/45/60/60
Tren: 75/75/90/90/120/120
Trest: 0/25/25/25/25/25 (may just feel it out)

Just going to get on this, with a preworkout, and just hit the HIIT and solid state cardio like a mofo, and do some maintenance lifting.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am about to run the same cycle as you. I suggest you also run a test base for lethargy. Been doing some research on this, and there are several choices:
1) Dermacrine, which is a DHEA dermal....good reviews but read it's not the best overall.

2) 4-AD product. Don't know much about this one, but I guess it convert directly to Test, but can cause aromatization issues, which is bad since you're on things that cause hormone stability already.

3) Trest as a test base. so far from what I have read people love it. Great energy, great libido. Only problem? - It's also a male contraceptive, which means very low sperm count. Not sure if I want to mess with this, though plenty of studies showing sperm count goes back to normal a few months after taking it.

Current going to Run Epi Oral, and Tren Dermal, and looking at either Dermacrine or a dermal trest for lethargy. I will run this one quite low, as I only am using it as a lethargy prevention. I am also running a cutting cycle.

For my cycle:

Epi: 30/30/45/45/60/60
Tren: 75/75/90/90/120/120
Trest: 0/25/25/25/25/25 (may just feel it out)

Just going to get on this, with a preworkout, and just hit the HIIT and solid state cardio like a mofo, and do some maintenance lifting.
Raise the trest up and stay away from the pre work out supps. Pwo will jack up bp and increase chances of bad back and shin pumps.

MrBEEF

Awards
Raise the trest up and stay away from the pre work out supps. Pwo will jack up bp and increase chances of bad back and shin pumps.
OK thanks. For this cut, I was planning on running clen or ECA possibly...perhaps I'll just stick to a simple cup of coffee. I'll monitor blood pressure at home here.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK thanks. For this cut, I was planning on running clen or ECA possibly...perhaps I'll just stick to a simple cup of coffee. I'll monitor blood pressure at home here.
Sounds good, I would save that stuff for down time when you need it. Stimulants and ph don't mix imo. I'm sure some people do this but it doesn't sound safe

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi/Tren is a solid stack. Literally no reason to add anything else. If you want more out of the cycle, just add more of one or both of those compounds. Tren would be better to increase as it isn't as harsh on the liver/kidneys.