What should i add?

tinynate

tinynate

Awards
Hey everyone, new to the forums! Had a question hopefully someone can give me a little advice. I'm trying to just add strength as well as keeping my vascularity and lean(ish) physique. I do powerlifting as well as strongman. I'm running 750mgs of Test E a week. Was lookin to see what kind of orals or maybe injectables I could add? I know what I've added before. Just want to see what others think! Thank you :)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Depends if you are looking at legal market epistane is pretty good.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nah I try to avoid PH. Much rather prefer the real thing lol
I know you're looking at "real" compounds, but have you tried any -(-Epi) supps? Folidrone by BLR or EP1C by Olympus Labs? Multiple logs on here about strength gains and leaning effects. I've run both before and saw strength increases leading to PRs all over the place.

tinynate

tinynate

Awards
I know you're looking at "real" compounds, but have you tried any -(-Epi) supps? Folidrone by BLR or EP1C by Olympus Labs? Multiple logs on here about strength gains and leaning effects. I've run both before and saw strength increases leading to PRs all over the place.
really? Never heard of them before. As far as designers go, I've taken almost every compound. Are they dual compound formulas?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
This guy is on 750mg of test e lol not sure he would want a natural anabolic.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This guy is on 750mg of test e lol not sure he would want a natural anabolic.
He is, but a compound that increases follistatin (i.e. reduces myostatin) should be of interest to anyone, whether on test or not. The synergistic effects would probably be monumental in his case.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Halotestin

This.... Harsh but will destroy all your PR's. I have a few friends that are pro arm wrestlers and always run halo before big meets.

What are your goals? Size? Strength?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
He is, but a compound that increases follistatin (i.e. reduces myostatin) should be of interest to anyone, whether on test or not. The synergistic effects would probably be monumental in his case.
When someone does come out with one it will change the world of competition.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When someone does come out with one it will change the world of competition.
I'm just going to assume you've never tried either Follidrone or EP1C before then.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
That I have not, though I hear arguments on both sides of them. One opinion I noticed is that it does work, but not by decreasing myostatin.

tinynate

tinynate

Awards
This.... Harsh but will destroy all your PR's. I have a few friends that are pro arm wrestlers and always run halo before big meets. What are your goals? Size? Strength?
well I'm on my way to do raw unity powerlifting meet as well as Europa. So I'm just trying to increase some strength. The test is doing it enough for me, I just need a quick jump to keep in mind before my meets

tinynate

tinynate

Awards
that sounds really interesting, really. I would like to know more about that

stann123

stann123

Awards
Not trying to bash on mountain or follidrone products, but being on 750mgs test + taking something like halotestin I don't see why you would want to look into a products like foll other than maybe running it in pct

tinynate

tinynate

Awards
Not trying to bash on mountain or follidrone products, but being on 750mgs test + taking something like halotestin I don't see why you would want to look into a products like foll other than maybe running it in pct
yeah I was thinking the same, I would probably use it for something in conjunction with my pct if I ran halotestin with test. Still interesting products, I haven't heard anything about them until I joined the forum

tinynate

tinynate

Awards
because the halotestin and Test e would be good for my meet, talked to a buddy of mine who just went pro and told me Halotestin is a great idea. Took some Anadrol when I ran Test E at 500mgs when I did a nationals meet last year for strongman and my lifts shot through the roof.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tested Follidrone before BLR even had a name for it. I broke PRs in the first 2 weeks, and broke more on the major lifts almost on a weekly basis. My deadlift went from 380 1RM to 420 1RM in 3 weeks. I also gained 7 lbs. LBM. From personal experience it does what it says.

tepidwang

Awards
Deca for joints, anadrol and dbol combo for strength, drop the deca and start tren before contest and test suspension for competition

tinynate

tinynate

Awards
Deca for joints, anadrol and dbol combo for strength, drop the deca and start tren before contest and test suspension for competition
thats also a good cycle to run. Didn't think about test and suspension precontest

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test suspension fina and halotestin that were our pre comp staples