CNS Activation Which Compounds Have the Least?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Hi Everyone,

I'm VERY, VERY sensitive to the CNS activation of compounds. I don't like the over-driven, too persistent, too intense personality traits that come out with compounds like oxandrolone.

Which ones have the mildest side effects? I'm guessing the trick is to:

a. Keep the dose as low as possible (say 100ml per week)

b. Use either testosterone cypionate (for it's more tolerable psychological side effects; or primobolan depot, for it's mild side effects in general)

c. Does nolvadex on cycle cause any positive or negative side effects?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
1. Yes. I was doing it (legally) when I was overseas.

On 5mg x 3x a day, people noticed that my intensity both in the gym and outside was greater. I felt more "solid" with myself (perhaps due to gluco-corticoid blocking in the brain). However, I also became more verbally snappy and would make more smart alick comments more. If people defied my expectations of those smart alick comments, or got into my personal space, it felt like 100% of myself wanted to lash out at them. I had control most of the time and never got into any violence or anything; but, it definitely caused me to be more "100% intense" when I did something.

I felt the need to email people who had treated me poorly in the past and give me my frank opinions of why they were acting rudely. When some of them still had a bad attitude towards me, I ended up digging deeper into them with my words because deep down inside they knew I was aware of these short-comings of theirs.

People also noticed I became more restless.

In some ways, this helped me. When I did long jogs, I was able to run several extra miles because I wouldn't let the fatigue get to me. When I was doing school, I could work later into the night, even when I was tired.

2. As you can see, I'm very sensitive to these side effects and feel I am more cautious and self aware than most. I want to supplement simply to retain what muscle I do have. But, unlike 98%+ of people here, I do not want to try and push my body beyond it's capacity for holding muscle. Rather, I just want to avoid the wasting effects of low-calorie dieting.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anavar at 15mg/day does that to you, then I wouldn't be using any anabolics at all considering how relatively mild anavar is when it comes to side effects, especially at a pretty small dosage.

MuscleJ

Awards
Don't you have a thread you created like not to long cough cough like at the top of the page..... That you asked the same question on which product to use. You can edit a post and ad a wuestion instead of making new threads, people out there time in to help you in the last thread and now your asking the same question in a different twist.

Hi Everyone,

I'm VERY, VERY sensitive to the CNS activation of compounds. I don't like the over-driven, too persistent, too intense personality traits that come out with compounds like oxandrolone.

Which ones have the mildest side effects? I'm guessing the trick is to:

a. Keep the dose as low as possible (say 100ml per week)

b. Use either testosterone cypionate (for it's more tolerable psychological side effects; or primobolan depot, for it's mild side effects in general)

c. Does nolvadex on cycle cause any positive or negative side effects?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
I think from research it appears primobolan would be even milder, given that research shows less excitation. I remember there was no behavioral problems on Androgel; but, I noticed some when taking Anavar (legally, overseas).

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
As Rodja already have said. If you experience that already on 15 mg of Var then AAS maybe is not for you...?

Why do you want to use AAS?
I have nothing against a low dose schedule, I think many people go crazy on the dosage when they don´t have to, but honestly, 100 mg of primo EW, is it worth bother with it?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
To me, I just want to improve my recovery ability.

I want to be like this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHusnj0pJFs

Simply, I just want to be able to lose weight without so much muscle and energy loss. I think some supplement would be great. Primo is the least reactive substance, even though it'll probably have more by-products than testosterone cyp.

I am more worried about unstudied products like SARMS and pro-hormones. Many researchers said they were actually worse than real compounds because of the low amount of transparency and studying.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
50mg Tren ace ED I wanna see what happens ;). Just kidding. Have you taken anything raided anavar? It could have been due to being shut down without a test base?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FoxHound Supplements 17
sir_levy Training Forum 8
Training Forum 0
Supplements 5
Weight Loss 2