Need advice... Newbie

neyar

neyar

Awards
Been a runner all my life but wanting to take it to next level. 6,3 225 38years old. I have my hands on plenty of SUS and EQ I have fat burner phentermene. Only prob is I dont know much about how to take it and dosage. I dont have any clomid or nolvadex yet as they've been harder to get than the Anabolics. Should I wait to get those? Any help for this newbie would be appreciated! Thanks!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been a runner all my life but wanting to take it to next level. 6,3 225 38years old. I have my hands on plenty of SUS and EQ I have fat burner phentermene. Only prob is I dont know much about how to take it and dosage. I dont have any clomid or nolvadex yet as they've been harder to get than the Anabolics. Should I wait to get those? Any help for this newbie would be appreciated! Thanks!
Clomid and Nolva are VERY easy to find. There are a few board sponsors that sell research chemicals. This is where you can get your serm. Have your serm before you start your cycle, no exceptions. Sure someone else will help you with dosages but you could always search in the forum and see what other people are doing themselves. Hope this helps

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wait until you have it before you start. Thats always my rule. You dont want to get started and keep delaying and then end up not being able to get a serm. i know a lot of research chems that you can get as well.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Wait until you have it before you start. Thats always my rule. You dont want to get started and keep delaying and then end up not being able to get a serm. i know a lot of research chems that you can get as well.
This. Lots of hiccups could happen like lost package or out of stock.

neyar

neyar

Awards
Thanks guys. I tried Rui-products site but they only took western union was hoping to use a prepaid visa card. The other sites i went to all seemed sketch. Anyone willing to pm me a good site or point me in the right direction? Thanks guys for the advice. I'm deff gonna wait till I have the posts.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I tried Rui-products site but they only took western union was hoping to use a prepaid visa card. The other sites i went to all seemed sketch. Anyone willing to pm me a good site or point me in the right direction? Thanks guys for the advice. I'm deff gonna wait till I have the posts.
A site only taking Western Union is sketchy to me. ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A site only taking Western Union is sketchy to me. ;)
Too many legit sites that take credit cards. Like to have record of my transactions in case they screw up my order

neyar

neyar

Awards
Maybe I missed something but during the checkout I was only given the Western Union option. Got sent in the right direction by some folks on here. Thanks!!

kolejorg

Awards
It makes me wonder if you weren't on a fake site or some sort of phishing site. I use them frequently and have never had that happen.

MuscleJ

Awards
Like they said there's sponsors here that have what your looking for.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
CEM is another site like rui. They should take a card. What's the mg/ml ratio of the sus?
If you are thinking about running a test blend you still also need Ann ai on hand some people will recommend an rc but others have used our topical formestain Formabolic for their trt cycles as well as other Ph runs with solid success. I would recommend doing a little more digging before you start so you know what to expect but with a cycle like that you should be happy with the results

neyar

neyar

Awards
McCrew the Sus I have is BIO-TS250 10ml prop 30,phen 60, iso 60, deca 100 any advice would be appreciated. I picked up the ACT from some sites but any insight would be appreciated. Im new and wanting to learn.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
CEM is another site like rui. They should take a card. What's the mg/ml ratio of the sus? If you are thinking about running a test blend you still also need Ann ai on hand some people will recommend an rc but others have used our topical formestain Formabolic for their trt cycles as well as other Ph runs with solid success. I would recommend doing a little more digging before you start so you know what to expect but with a cycle like that you should be happy with the results
Mm forma... Watch out... You'll try to fck everything that walks on test and forma. Definitely comes from experience.

McCrew the Sus I have is BIO-TS250 10ml prop 30,phen 60, iso 60, deca 100 any advice would be appreciated. I picked up the ACT from some sites but any insight would be appreciated. Im new and wanting to learn.
This is your second thread asking for spoonfed cycle advice. Honestly man just do a little reading. There's info everywhere. William llewellyn's anabolics or the anabolic bible are great places to start learning about this stuff. Arm your self with knowledge, come back and say yo, this is my cycle. Anything you would change? Not, "do I use nolva or clomid" and how much test and EQ should I take. Doing the research will give you an little piece of mind as well. You could get 47 different answers and dosing schemes for it all and you're back at square one.

neyar

neyar

Awards
Ive done a lot of research. I know I'm coming in hot with my questions. I was told this was a friendly board. I know its a tight nit circle. I just would rather get real world feedback than some science book. Some guys have been really great so far to me on here steering me in the right directions. I'm not looking for "spoon fed" advice as i'm full admitting that I'm a newbie and green. If you don't wanna share thats fine. I respect that but everyone here was once in my position. Am I guilty of asking too many questions? maybe.. but I just wanna learn. If this bothers you then I understand if you don't wanna post on my threads. I'm just hoping a few of you guys are willing to share some real world thoughts with a newbie.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ive done a lot of research. I know I'm coming in hot with my questions. I was told this was a friendly board. I know its a tight nit circle. I just would rather get real world feedback than some science book. Some guys have been really great so far to me on here steering me in the right directions. I'm not looking for "spoon fed" advice as i'm full admitting that I'm a newbie and green. If you don't wanna share thats fine. I respect that but everyone here was once in my position. Am I guilty of asking too many questions? maybe.. but I just wanna learn. If this bothers you then I understand if you don't wanna post on my threads. I'm just hoping a few of you guys are willing to share some real world thoughts with a newbie.
I'm not saying it to be a dick man. I'm saying it because you'll get a ton of opinions. If you come at us with something like ok here's my cycle:

Weeks 1-14 250mg sus every Monday and Thursday
Weeks 1-12 250mg eq every mon, thurs
Arimidex, 25mg taken as needed

Pct starting week 16 50mg clomid for 4 weeks, 20mg nolva 4 weeks, 10mg for two weeks, adex as needed.

A lot of us wouldn't recommend a two compound run for your first cycle Id recommend 500mg test a week for 12 weeks. See how you respond. Some respond better to higher doses than others. Some lower. Right now I'm personally running much more than that. I'm also prepping for a show and I'm willing to do what it takes. Some aren't comfortable with even 500mgs let alone 3000. Give us a better idea of what you're wanting to do and willing to do. Believe me man I'm not trying to be a dick.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yo the advice beast gave you is spot on. There are 100 and one ways to run a cycle and what you have is a large multi compound advanced cycle. I would recommend stashing that and getting dine good ol test (pick an ester) and run 300-500mg every week for 12 weeks our so you can go higher but being that this is your first run you shouldn't have to