Primobolan Vs. Testosterone Cyp: Comparing Side Effects?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Hi Everyone,

My goal is to start cutting through bodyweight exercises, weight training, and high intensity cardio in the morning, and soccer or basketball in the afternoon. I'd like to lose about 10-20 lbs this next year.

I'm not as hardcore with my goals as I used to be; but, just want to get in better shape and make progress. I know, diet is key; I'm following a low-fat, predominantly vegetarian, moderate protein and moderate calorie diet. I refuse to be obsessive or try extreme diets like I used to; it simply makes me too obsessive and depletes my energy level.

MY GOAL WITH TESTOSTERONE OR PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT SUPPLEMENTATION IS SIMPLY A MORE POSITIVE NITROGEN Balance. I do not want more mass or strength; I just want to simply to recover from workouts quicker without central nervous system activation from more severe steroids.

I've tried real oxandrolone before. I actually tend to bulk up 15 lbs (of muscle and fat) on as little as 10mgs a day; so, that's out of the question. I'm big enough and strong enough for life to make me happy as it is.

I want to compare sides and find the safest, mildest protocol.

Here are my choices:

1. 100 ml of testosterone cypionate per week; pro's and con's of this?

Researchers have told me it has the mildest psychological side effects, cardio-vascular side effects, and is the most well studied.

When I've been prescribed androgel, I noticed no rapidly increased hunger, central nervous activation, or any negative effects other than elevated IGF-1 and Estradiol. I didn't even have a documented loss in fertility. My testosterone was still well in the middle reference range. That tells me some nolvadex would fix the problem.

2. 100 ml of Primobolan Depot per week; pro's and con's of this?

To me, this seems very mild still. It has much lower estrogenic activity and less progesterone conversion than testosterone cypionate, and seems to have no negative psychological sides or stop me from my 7 mile runs the way oxandrolone does.

3. I'm willing to use Nolvadex while I'm using it to limit any aromatization. What are the pro's and con's of that idea?

4. As a side-note, I go to Turkey about every six months or a year. Everything is legit, over-the-counter, and inexpensive (Oxandrolone $75 for 10mg *100 pills; Primobolan for $4 a vial, etc.). Doctors will monitor you, so everything is legal over there. Would I be allowed to legally bring some back with me to the US, with documentation of borderline low testosterone and a doctor's note?

5. Again, researchers who will remain anonymous tell me that 100ml a week of injectables are the safest way to go. They also tell me that cycles are terrible because of the huge influx of chemicals, followed by severe HCG, Clomid, Nolvadex to try and bring your body back up. I'd still limit my use to 6-12 weeks on and that same amount of time off; but, just at a much lower dose that wouldn't have such severe side effects.

6. Any thoughts, advice, etc.?

Thanks

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Primo is a weak steroid, test is much stronger (obviously not the strongest) I've personally always cut with just test c/e and always had decent results. It's your diet that important, much more than the drugs. But with both nailed you will get decent results, I always gain a little strength and size when cutting with test.

As far as some of the other questions you asked, someone with much greater knowledge will be able to Anwser those.

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. It seems like I have it spot on. My goal would be to visit Turkey on my way home, bring over 52 vials of Primobolan for a year supply, take one a week monitored by a doctor, and do everything completely legally by the book.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. It seems like I have it spot on. My goal would be to visit Turkey on my way home, bring over 52 vials of Primobolan for a year supply, take one a week monitored by a doctor, and do everything completely legally by the book.
I'm not sure there is any way to legally buy it there and then legally transport it into the U.S.....

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
What are your stats? I find it amazing you add on 15lbs taking 10mg of anavar. I don't get close to that on 80mg ED. :)

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
1. I'm 5'8" 180 lbs, about 17% bodyfat.

At my peak, the 5mg * 3x a day Anavar for twelve weeks allowed me to lift 115 lb dumbbells *2, 225 bench * 9, and 225 Squat *15. I felt too slow and bulky.

For me, the 15 lbs came from a combination of things. 14 days of zero carb dieting, followed by 48 hours of 6000 Kcals (35% protein, 60% starch, 5% lipid) glycogen super-compensation; creatine was taken every 2 hours. About 5lbs was water, 5lbs fat, 5lbs muscle gain. I gained about 2 inches in my glutes (mostly fat, because I store a lot there, in addition to being huge in the upper body).

Additionally, when I was on it, my hunger went up like a horse. I felt like a nuclear reactor (a highly volatile and powerful core, with lead bars to secure it). Anavar was like removing the lead bars. It made me more energetic, persistent, relentless at the gym, school, and dining table. I could eat several steaks, or a 20 egg white omelette at a sitting.

I remember carrying a 65 lb log, uphill, for a mile with one arm. Darn, was I strong.

For me, even this mild "cutter" caused me to gain a lot of weight.

***I will mention that since I was abroad and have a medical need for it, it was done with completely legal intentions. I have never done anything illegal with testosterone or anabolic steroids, and have been monitored by a doctor. I just want to mention that because the forum has been docking me points.

2. Back to my question, what do you think the best protocol is. Many doctors I work with are willing to monitor me, as long as I have a sound rationale.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Primobolan is the milder of the two which I am sure you already know. 100mg a week will only really help you to preserve muscle. Should be easy enough to drop 10lbs + in a year with just diet and exercise. IMO

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think Primobolan is a bad drug I think it can be effective if it is legit. But your 100mg dosage is too low in my opinion.Rumor has it Primo was Arnold's favorite drug but I think you will be happier with 400mg weekly based on what I have read about it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
unless your getting it from a pharmacy I wouldn't touch it. itll be fake

MuscleJ

Awards
Ship it, if customs get it you will have a chance to send the documentation and they then ship it to you if they send you letter. I've had to do that once.

stann123

stann123

Awards
You didnt put on 15lbs using "var" especially at 10 mgs regardless of how much you ate...

Also like r1p said youll most likely end up with eq

Honestly to achieve your goals you don't need anything but a proper diet

and nolva doesn't limit aromatization.

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the advice; but I feel we're digressing from the idea of what SINGLE COMPOUND TO USE, LONG-TERM, WITH THE FEWEST SIDE EFFECTS TO LONG TERM HEALTH AND FERTILITY. From what you say, it sounds like 100ml of Primobolan Depot + daily nolvadex, are the safest solution?

1. Here are the established facts that I think some posters didn't quite understand:

a. I've been to Turkey many times, where the pharmacies are highly regulated, counterfeit products are severely punished, and the legit testosterone (made by Bayer's Schering division) is $4-5 a vial. I do not worry about whether my product is legitimate, because it's guaranteed to be as legitimate as it gets.

b. Again, many of you say Primobolan is weak and advise me to do more. I AM NOT GOING FOR ANY RESULTS except slightly improved nitrogen balance to stave off a loss of muscle mass when I diet. I can put on fat fairly easily, but not gain muscle. When I start cutting calories, my energy, glycogen, and muscle mass waste away quicker than most. That means, I need a great diet and some supplementation to get me through.

To me, it seems irrational that many people load up to give their body 2x-5x T what a healthy man would produce, and then load up on HCG, clomid, and nolvadex to get the body back to normal. Better to do almost nothing and see how side effects go.

c. I'm considering either doing 6-8 weeks on, and that time off; in the off time, I'll use nolvadex and clomid to make sure my fertility, estrogen conversion, and LH is in the healthy range. I'll be monitoring my blood work and may even use it as a substitute for testosterone cyp for TRT.

How does this plan sound?

tepidwang

Awards
100ml of test and primo a week. that's over 66 3cc syringes full... i think you mean mgs and if that is the case lots of people produce more than 100mg of testosterone a week NATURALLY. primo is real mild, often faked so i hope you're getting pharma. i'd up the test as well. and ****? you're gaining 15 lbs on a 10mg var a day? that's awesome. also, while you're over there you might want to look into proviron. that **** will increase your free test and make you feel like a rapist.

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
1. Yes, I meant 1 ampule (100 mg)

2. In case it wasn't clear, I'd only be doing once a week.

3. Again, as I have reiterated, these are not bodybuilding goals. I DONT NEED TO GAIN ANY MUSCLE, etc. I just want to stop the muscle wasting that occurs.

Exercise physiology books I've read say that weight loss can be up to 95% fat if done with vigorous diet and training; I want to get as close to that as possible.

4. Again, as I have reiterated, I have a medical condition that required TRT in the past. I'll see if I can get further documentation. I've been able to bring products in, because it's legal to have. I'll see if I can do the same thing here.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i know this is an old thread but i am doing my homework on primo ... how do you tell a fake from a legit vial?
I dont know if there is any pharma grade stuff out there anymore tbh... you would have to take your chances and get it tested to be sure.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
roid test i think has a test for it.. and yea im not sure that its made anymore. could be .. just unaware of any myself.

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
roid test i think has a test for it.. and yea im not sure that its made anymore. could be .. just unaware of any myself.
What about Turkey? Bayer Schering produces primobolan depot there.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does 400 mgs primo has androgenic side effects lets say compared to 150 mgs testosterone?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
TESTP89 Anabolics 4
Ninjo Anabolics 20
Punkrocker Anabolics 18
RIPDanDuchaine Anabolics 7