DMZ compliment?

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Looking at running DMZ once again but am looking for something to compliment it. Looking to put on size and strength but would like to stay lean. Stats right now are 5'11 220 lbs 12% bf
Thanks guys!

PCT is clomid, endosurge and super daa 3g

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Nice I have some DMZ here as well. Some good things to look into are trest or tren. Tren for the cuts and trest for the bulks. Of course each compound could do both. With trest you will need an AI and tren you'd need something for prolactin like sns inhibit p, caber, etc

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Nice I have some DMZ here as well. Some good things to look into are trest or tren. Tren for the cuts and trest for the bulks. Of course each compound could do both. With trest you will need an AI and tren you'd need something for prolactin like sns inhibit p, caber, etc
OL have good source of both? And I wouldn't mind tren since dmz is gonna help with strength and size. You think trest will give gains without fat? And sns inhibit p the best?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
OL have good source of both? And I wouldn't mind tren since dmz is gonna help with strength and size. You think trest will give gains without fat? And sns inhibit p the best?
Have yet to try theirs but I can imagine yes. Depends on diet. Big thing with trest is possibility of estrogen sides like bloat but with proper AI should be fine. For an OTC prolactin control if say for sure. Could go the caber route if you wish.. Or prami but it is rough stuff that can mess you up

mxracer323

Awards
I have some DMZ and stano laying around that I personally plan on making a cycle out of at the first of the year.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I have some DMZ and stano laying around that I personally plan on making a cycle out of at the first of the year.
who is your stano from? Like to do research on it and good places to get it. Tbh I haven't heard of it before

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Have yet to try theirs but I can imagine yes. Depends on diet. Big thing with trest is possibility of estrogen sides like bloat but with proper AI should be fine. For an OTC prolactin control if say for sure. Could go the caber route if you wish.. Or prami but it is rough stuff that can mess you up
I will prolly do OL tren and order sns p. looks decent cycle

mxracer323

Awards
who is your stano from? Like to do research on it and good places to get it. Tbh I haven't heard of it before
I use Ironflex stanozane. It's legit. I ran it solo for two weeks before starting an Alpha90 cycle last time with good results.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Sten-Zine, I almost bought some of this to run but it was out of stock..

10mg Dmz and 10mg Msten per cap..
Strength & size in one..
Ironflex..

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Sten-Zine, I almost bought some of this to run but it was out of stock.. 10mg Dmz and 10mg Msten per cap.. Strength & size in one.. Ironflex..
I am looking at super dmz 3.0 so which has that plus 10mg of M1A. Maybe adding that for a bonus effect?

turff49

turff49

Awards
3-MHD with Test is a good cycle.
The 3-MHD is Msten, Hexadrone, and DMZ.
I logged this back earlier in the year and there are a few other logs for it. Look under the Synerbolics company in the forums section. Right now it's BOGO. Super deal.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I am looking at super dmz 3.0 so which has that plus 10mg of M1A. Maybe adding that for a bonus effect?
I'm not a fan of this product personally.. I've never used it, but I hear mixed reviews on it so I have just steered clear..

Stack some test E with Dmz
This is what my last cycle was..

3-MHD with Test is a good cycle. The 3-MHD is Msten, Hexadrone, and DMZ. I logged this back earlier in the year and there are a few other logs for it. Look under the Synerbolics company in the forums section. Right now it's BOGO. Super deal.
Could also look into this, I actually just did for the BOGO, I didn't like the $80 price tag.. But it is a BOGO, I also didn't look at dosing but the few logs I've seen, including Turff"s, it seemed to be a nice product.. Or maybe it just had good loggers that kill the gym either way!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Thanks G! I'll be running the 3-MHD starting Monday with my Test E that I'm on. I'll probably run about 5-6 weeks as I'll double up the dosing after week one. Last time I tripled the dose but wasn't on Test during that run.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good choice! you'll get some solid results with that. Make sure you drink a lot of water.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Thanks G! I'll be running the 3-MHD starting Monday with my Test E that I'm on. I'll probably run about 5-6 weeks as I'll double up the dosing after week one. Last time I tripled the dose but wasn't on Test during that run.
And I'll be following!

I gotta go checkout the doses real quick...

ClarkKent

Awards
I'm actually stacking LGI's DMZ with 11oxo and DermaFury at the moment. Dmz at 45mg, 11x at 750mg, and Dermafury at 1 pump(100mg) a day.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'm actually stacking LGI's DMZ with 11oxo and DermaFury at the moment. Dmz at 45mg, 11x at 750mg, and Dermafury at 1 pump(100mg) a day.
I ran Dmz & Derma Fury with Test not to long ago.. Decent run, Derma Fury will keep you dry as a bone..

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Sten-Zine, I almost bought some of this to run but it was out of stock..

10mg Dmz and 10mg Msten per cap..
Strength & size in one..
Ironflex..
I hope that bottles cheap, or has a ton of pills bscause im on 80mg of dmz daily, and it feels pretty good. Wouldnt say its mind blowing, but the pumps in the gym are best ive ever had.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I hope that bottles cheap, or has a ton of pills bscause im on 80mg of dmz daily, aint it feels pretty good.
60 caps... But you wouldn't need 80mg of Dmz with 80mg of Msten lol

20 & 20 would be just fine..
30 & 30 would be great...

You'd need 2 bottles though...
$35 a bottle, coupon code, you could get them both for like $55-60 probably.. Not bad...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
These guys taking 80 mg of dmz lol. I'd say 20mg msten and 30mg dmz

turff49

turff49

Awards
You won't see any difference between 30, 50, or even 95mg DMZ. I've played with the dosages before. Negligible difference so why waste it...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
You won't see any difference between 30, 50, or even 95mg DMZ. I've played with the dosages before. Negligible difference so why waste it...
I was think of going 45 next cycle but you say it isn't much different that 30?

turff49

turff49

Awards
I didn't see all that much difference from 25-50. And no difference from 50-95. I was also running MSten at 20mg. You can always ramp up in the middle of the cycle and see, and ramp down if you don't notice any difference which is what I did. Everyone responds differently to these compounds. Plus what I take is sublingual for what should be better absorption in theory anyway.

ClarkKent

Awards
I personally notice the difference from 30 to 45. I usually stay at 45 as its my sweet spot, and dmz is definitely a favorite of mine. Ive ran msten at 30mg before, and for me its dmz > msten

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I have run dmz before at 30mg and got a solid 8lbm from it, so ramping it up to 45mg was my next step with it I was thinking.