Epistane and Trevenar Stack Dosage

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What was the dosage and for how many weeks when you guys ran Epistane and Trevenar as a stack?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
What was the dosage and for how many weeks when you guys ran Epistane and Trevenar as a stack?
I think iron flex has a Epi/tren already stacked together. I hear it's pretty good. But I always grab an extra bottle of Epi cause I, pretty tolerant to it and have to dose high.
But you can look at the product for proportions or other logs man! Good luck!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran epi at 45 mg with tren at 90 for 4 weeks. Only regret is that I didn't run it for 6 weeks. Fun ride but lethargy is a bitch, might want to add some dermacrine or another test base

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I ran epi at 45 mg with tren at 90 for 4 weeks. Only regret is that I didn't run it for 6 weeks. Fun ride but lethargy is a bitch, might want to add some dermacrine or another test base
Stano at 1000/Ed would be a great base for that.
Add in form too if you're running tren and probably inhibit p for prolactin control

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stano at 1000/Ed would be a great base for that.
Add in form too if you're running tren and probably inhibit p for prolactin control
Stano should do the trick. Wish I would have done a little more research here seeing as this was my first cycle. Last 2 weeks I felt like I was wearing a lead suit

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read that Clomin was a must for PCT when taking TREN. What is the dosage that is recommended?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read that Clomin was a must for PCT when taking TREN. What is the dosage that is recommended?
Clomid. Serm is required. Please do a lot more research on this before running it. This stuff is not a game and can really mess you up if not executed properly. Clomid dose should be 50/50/25/25

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clomid. Serm is required. Please do a lot more research on this before running it. This stuff is not a game and can really mess you up if not executed properly. Clomid dose should be 50/50/25/25
yes Clomid. damn spell check. anyhow, I'm glad I asked because some sites said to take it at 150/150/100/100

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes Clomid. damn spell check. anyhow, I'm glad I asked because some sites said to take it at 150/150/100/100
That is way to high! The side effects would probably be pretty hard to deal with. In pct definitely use a serm and a test booster like daa. Tren can mess with prolactin levels as well. I studied on tren for a few months and now I see that I really just got lucky because I wasn't fully prepared for it. Ai is always good to have on hand as well

S

SquatsAndOats

Awards
That is way to high! The side effects would probably be pretty hard to deal with. In pct definitely use a serm and a test booster like daa. Tren can mess with prolactin levels as well. I studied on tren for a few months and now I see that I really just got lucky because I wasn't fully prepared for it. Ai is always good to have on hand as well
Tren a/e or the PH that converts to tren? What dose were you at?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I spoke to the employee where I bought my Tren and epi from. since I am less than 200 lbs he told me I should keep epi at 45mg and tren at 45mg, which is following the recommended maximum dosage on the bottle. the tren has 30mg of hexadrone per serving. should I follow what the employee said or can I dose the tren at 90 mg that many have recommended?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I spoke to the employee where I bought my Tren and epi from. since I am less than 200 lbs he told me I should keep epi at 45mg and tren at 45mg, which is following the recommended maximum dosage on the bottle. the tren has 30mg of hexadrone per serving. should I follow what the employee said or can I dose the tren at 90 mg that many have recommended?
I ran it at 90 mg for my first cycle. What brand is it? Mine was Olympus labs, no hexadrone which is an extremely mild compound

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran it at 90 mg for my first cycle. What brand is it? Mine was Olympus labs, no hexadrone which is an extremely mild compound
Hexadrone is extremely mild I meant

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xtreme tren six by Anabolic technologies

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if I take the tren at 90 mg then I would also be at 120 mg of hexadrone. would this be dangerous?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I am not very familiar with hexadrone, have never used it. Maybe someone else with experience here can comment?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stano at 1000/Ed would be a great base for that. Add in form too if you're running tren and probably inhibit p for prolactin control
so Stano, epi, and tren can all be stacked together? what is this FORM that you are talking about?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stano should do the trick. Wish I would have done a little more research here seeing as this was my first cycle. Last 2 weeks I felt like I was wearing a lead suit
is it safe to stack all 3 compounds?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so Stano, epi, and tren can all be stacked together? what is this FORM that you are talking about?
Formastane is form. They would be safe to stack as long as you have the proper on cycle support. Been looking at hexadrone, dosage ranges from 50 to 150 mg so you should be gtg. Google it, you should be able to get some more info on all of this

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Formastane is form. They would be safe to stack as long as you have the proper on cycle support. Been looking at hexadrone, dosage ranges from 50 to 150 mg so you should be gtg. Google it, you should be able to get some more info on all of this
right on. how long can I take sten and form?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
true true. would u add the sten as well?
Methylstenabolone? Tren yes. Epistane and tren, no. M sten is a strong methylated compound. You usually only want one methyl in your stack. If you don't have any previous ph experience I would stick to one compound like the epistane. As you know how your body reacts to certain compounds you can then start stacking and mess with stronger stuff like m sten. Ran m sten and personally I wasn't impressed

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Methylstenabolone? Tren yes. Epistane and tren, no. M sten is a strong methylated compound. You usually only want one methyl in your stack. If you don't have any previous ph experience I would stick to one compound like the epistane. As you know how your body reacts to certain compounds you can then start stacking and mess with stronger stuff like m sten. Ran m sten and personally I wasn't impressed
referring to Stano shred by vital labs

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
referring to Stano shred by vital labs
Oh, wondering where you came up with sten. The 3 would be fine as long as you have all your support supps

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, wondering where you came up with sten. The 3 would be fine as long as you have all your support supps
so for my PCT I plan on Clomid, erase pro, and Testo fuel. what do you think of this as a PCT?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so for my PCT I plan on Clomid, erase pro, and Testo fuel. what do you think of this as a PCT?
Never heard of Testo fuel. DAA is cheap and effective as a test booster. Clomid, daa, and reduce xt is the normal recommendation around here

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never heard of Testo fuel. DAA is cheap and effective as a test booster. Clomid, daa, and reduce xt is the normal recommendation around here
right on. all I need to get is reduce xt and my PCT is gtg! thanks bro!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what did u buy bro?
Dermatrest, 2 dmz, 2 diabolix, 2 tren, 2 epistane, and some transform. I should be good for a minute

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dermatrest, 2 dmz, 2 diabolix, 2 tren, 2 epistane, and some transform. I should be good for a minute
nice! what does the dermatrest, diabolix, and transform do? are you stacking all those products that you bought?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice! what does the dermatrest, diabolix, and transform do? are you stacking all those products that you bought?
No, just an impulse buy. About to run trest with the 1 (d plex) starting Sunday. Check out trest, it looks really promising. Diabolix is a dianabol ph. Transform is formastane.

H

hoot72

Awards
No, just an impulse buy. About to run trest with the 1 (d plex) starting Sunday. Check out trest, it looks really promising. Diabolix is a dianabol ph. Transform is formastane.
Where did you get a good deal on all that?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Grab inhibit p too bro. Dont want prolactin issues from that tren.

And you look gtg after that imo. Get 2 bottles of stano. Run it high.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grab inhibit p too bro. Dont want prolactin issues from that tren. And you look gtg after that imo. Get 2 bottles of stano. Run it high.
thanks bro. what dosage of Stano do you recommend? can I take more than the recommended dosage on the bottle?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro. what dosage of Stano do you recommend? can I take more than the recommended dosage on the bottle?
Recommended dose is 600. I'd run it at 1000. It's non methylated and isn't that strong of a compound.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
800 mg is a good dose. Got my gear from orbit. 20 percent off on Olympus labs whole line

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recommended dose is 600. I'd run it at 1000. It's non methylated and isn't that strong of a compound.
1000 mg would be cool too

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't see epistane on nutraplanet. How did I miss it? That's what I was looking for
All these sites should have approximately 27,459 different types of epistane. They just call it all different things. I really like Olympus labs epistane, it is even called epistane

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane 30/30/45/45/45/45
Tren. 60/60/90/90/90/90
Stano. 600/600/800/800/800/800
You could even bump the stano up to a gram as previously stated

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epistane 30/30/45/45/45/45 Tren. 60/60/90/90/90/90 Stano. 600/600/800/800/800/800 You could even bump the stano up to a gram as previously stated
thanks bro. this will be my stack the next 6 weeks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established