Tren and Hdrol stack?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can tren and Hrol be safely stacked together?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Yes...my buddy just ran this and said it was better than superdrol. He saw crazy gains, the tren has to be dosed really high though.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes...my buddy just ran this and said it was better than superdrol. He saw crazy gains, the tren has to be dosed really high though.
right on! What is the dosage for the tren and Hdrol that you suggest?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
75 to 100mg of hdrol for six weeks and 90mg tren

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you're over 21 right? Just make sure you have all your research done as these are not products to take lightly. Have you ran anything in the past? If so check these out. Vital labs is our top seller. We also have a nano Tren promo going right now. Throw an app in! I'll link it in a min when I find the thread.

yes I'm actually 31. how do I change my profile to reflect this? thanks for the info!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol. Just making sure brotha. I'm on the phone right now. I'll check on pc and get back to ya!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol. Just making sure brotha. I'm on the phone right now. I'll check on pc and get back to ya!
thanks bro! so I actually already have the tren attack. looks like I'll be getting Hdrol from you it's as well! How long should I stack both and at what dosage?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks bro! so I actually already have the tren attack. looks like I'll be getting Hdrol from you it's as well! How long should I stack both and at what dosage?
what compounds have you ran in the past? I would do 75mg hdrol and 90mg of tren as long as you have some previous cycles under your belt and have all the necessary support supps and serm.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what compounds have you ran in the past? I would do 75mg hdrol and 90mg of tren as long as you have some previous cycles under your belt and have all the necessary support supps and serm.
I've ran Epistane and tren stacked together. What are the necessary support sups you recommend? For my SERM I'll get nolva.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Run LGI tren and Hdrol....solid products and cheap

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran Epistane and tren stacked together. What are the necessary support sups you recommend? For my SERM I'll get nolva.
inhibit p for prolactin and cycle assist for sure. What else do you have for pct?
Have you signed up for our newsletter? We are gonna have an amazing blackfriday sale. You can actually get inhibit P with a growth factor purchase right now as well.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Inhibit+p

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/cycle-assist-by-competitive-edge-labs

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Celtic labs also has pretty good price on those two. Sns inhibit p for on cycle for prolactin

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get a transdermal tRen I've run various orals great results but Trans looks to be giving more bang for the buck if your not stuck on hdrol I love tren with stano

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get a transdermal tRen I've run various orals great results but Trans looks to be giving more bang for the buck if your not stuck on hdrol I love tren with stano
can this stack be cycled multiple times a year?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
can this stack be cycled multiple times a year?
yeah but it's time on +pct should be time off. So 8 weeks off if it's a 4 week cycle and 4 week pct. I am a little more cautious and might take an extra 4 weeks off but everyone is different.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah but it's time on +pct should be time off. So 8 weeks off if it's a 4 week cycle and 4 week pct. I am a little more cautious and might take an extra 4 weeks off but everyone is different.
ok cool. I plan on tren + Hdrol for one cycle. Then I plan on Hdrol + steno. it would come out to 3 to 4 cycles a year. would these be good cycles for the year? if so, cool. if not, what other stacks would be beneficial to be lean and shredded?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whoops, meant tren + Stano

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whoops, meant tren + Stano
Yeah u could it's a pretty mild cycle easy on liver can be hard on bp or cardio just do proper pct and time off id actually do this cycle once and run it longer 8-10 weeks

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah u could it's a pretty mild cycle easy on liver can be hard on bp or cardio just do proper pct and time off id actually do this cycle once and run it longer 8-10 weeks
oh ok. with the longer cycle what dosage should I take for the stack?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd start 60 tren 600 stano if no sides or living results bump to 90 and 800 3rd week till end

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd start 60 tren 600 stano if no sides or living results bump to 90 and 800 3rd week till end
what brand of Stano and tren can I get where I would be able to dose this high! I only ask because on the bottle it says not to take over 3 pills a day, blah blah blah, if u know what I mean.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AnthG82 Anabolics 8
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 6
MXQUAD18 Anabolics 5