EPI/STANO Stack and hairloss

r3zy

Awards
Was just wondering what how harsh a epi/stano stack at 40/600 would be on the old hairline. I've got male pattern baldness in my family and my hairline has reseeded a little bit. My hair isn't "thin" but my hairline has headed north. It isn't really noticeable unless you look at old photos. Was just wondering if it would be bad on the hair and if there's anything I could use to try and counter it or would a 6 week course not really be too bad. I'm not really too bothered if it goes a bit, it's going to happen someday.

Cheers, Rez

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If it is in your genetics is say it is a strong possibility. Look into Dht blocking shampoos to prevent hair loss

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've read using conditioner and a shampoo that delays hair loss works pretty well. I'm young and i'm already losing my hair so i'm right there with you.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Get Nizoral 2% , use every other day . Buy a very expensive conditioner to use after the shampoo

r3zy

Awards
Cheers, I'll look into both. Would I just need to use them while on cycle? I've looked into minoxidil before, but the fact that it's pretty much for life put me off.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Most hairloss occurs in PCT, so actually, its best to use Nizoral while on cycle and during PCT. hope that helps :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Nizoral is nothing short of a miracle. My hair is at its thickest now at 26 after I've used Nizoral for 3months. Its even thicker than it was when I used to be a schoolboy

r3zy

Awards
Nizoral is nothing short of a miracle. My hair is at its thickest now at 26 after I've used Nizoral for 3months. Its even thicker than it was when I used to be a schoolboy
Do you use it everyday or just every other day like you said? And you got any brands you'd recommend? Just had a quick look there and there's so many to choose from. Had a look at DHT blocker shampoo as well and there's loads of really good reviews from them

r3zy

Awards
Do you use it everyday or just every other day like you said? And you got any brands you'd recommend? Just had a quick look there and there's so many to choose from. Had a look at DHT blocker shampoo as well and there's loads of really good reviews from them

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Mate, the brand is Nizoral , just go and buy it on amazon. Just use it every other day like I said. You need a good conditioner as it really dries out your hair. Its better than anything on the market, nothing else even comes close

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I took Stano at 800mg for 8 weeks and it definitely thinned me out towards my temples. Came back after PCT though.

r3zy

Awards
I've ordered some, should receive it by Friday. Going to start straight away if it's improved your hair might as well give it ago. Cheers for the help

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I've ordered some, should receive it by Friday. Going to start straight away if it's improved your hair might as well give it ago. Cheers for the help
It will, chances are it will make your hair better than when you were 16. Do not over use it though , stick to every other day.

Leave it on for 2-3 mins, then rinse out. Put conditioner in for 2-3 mind then rinse out.

Do for the rest of your life and you'll never lose your hair

bangbang92

Awards
are you referring to the anti dandruff shampoo because thats all i can find. or is it only avalible in canada