first epi run

iowaviking11

Awards
Been researching for a few months now here and there as im interested in this compound for strength and fat loss goals. Right now here is my plan:

On Cycle weeks 1-6
EP15TANE olympus labs: 30/45/45/45/45/45
cel cycle assist: 4/4/4/4/4/4

pct: weeks 7-10
sup3r pct: 4/4/4/4- has test booster in it, ai, and Prolactin Blocker
serm- not sure what serm is best and at what dosing. lots of people do different things nolva and cholmid being the most popular. just looking for some advise on this.
any help is greatly appreciated!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva or Clomid for your SERM, doesn't matter which one.

Nolva dosed 20/20/10/10
or Clomid dosed 50/50/25/25

then run Reduce XT starting week 3, 3 caps a day for 4 weeks.

You should be all set with that set up, good luck!

iowaviking11

Awards
Nolva or Clomid for your SERM, doesn't matter which one. Nolva dosed 20/20/10/10 or Clomid dosed 50/50/25/25 then run Reduce XT starting week 3, 3 caps a day for 4 weeks. You should be all set with that set up, good luck!
Is that week 3 of pct correct? To avoid rebound gyno?
Thanks!

iowaviking11

Awards
one other question, would people suggest adding something like ara, ep1c,follidrone, ostarine, etc. for keeping strength gains in pct?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
one other question, would people suggest adding something like ara, ep1c,follidrone, ostarine, etc. for keeping strength gains in pct?
Yup, I wouldn't use Osta in pct or for any matter personally..

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that week 3 of pct correct? To avoid rebound gyno?
Thanks!
Yes, week 3 of PCT. And it's to combat rising cortisol levels, not gyno.

X gels (ArA) are a staple in my PCT. Can't comment on follidrone but I wouldn't go with ostarine as it is suppressive.

tred0003

Awards
I was shutdown hard on epi... wish I would of ran Test along with it

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
what would you suggest? any personal experiences?
I've only used Xgels out of the products listed but any I them will be a nice addition.. Not a must, but if you have them or cash, it won't hurt.

tred0003

Awards
5 months after cycle and everything is normal except for liver enzymes a little elevated might be from heavy drinking and other stuff. No bloodwork was done but it was the first time I wasnt able to get an erection in my life and also I did not care about women at all which was very odd for me, but was nice at the same time because I was able to focus on other aspects of life.