Advice please

Gettingbig30

Awards
I've never posted on here but I do read a lot of the forum just to get knowledge. I've read a lot of good things. Can somebody with experience with Anavar please share with my their thoughts

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's expensive for what it does. But it works well. Need to run at a high dosage, hence it being expensive.

/thread

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weak as ****.

cotlet

Awards
Last year I did anavar for the last 4 weeks of 16 w cycle inc test e 400 a/w and d bol as a starter 4 w at 50 mg a day
After 2 weeks of including anavar and adjusting my Ai (tamoxifen up sens nipples )
My veins shows up HARDNESS o yeah
BUT I didn't lover the weight in the gym as an result my triceps ligament snapd
Beside this anavar is great compound + proviron lil test =boom
Anavar is weak when u not in single dig nr BF

Gettingbig30

Awards
I'm looking to use it for cutting. I heard it was good for fat loss also. I'm looking at running prop with it 100 mg 3x a week.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've personally never tired Anavar but i have tried laxogenin which they say is similiar to anavar just not as strong and its not toxic. I would really recommend this for the price and it being not as toxic it seems like a good deal. You could always try this and then if you dont like the results move to the stronger harsher Anavar.
Here's a link if your interested: http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/laxogenin-information

MuscleJ

Awards
Anavar is a almost a staple in my contest prep. It does it's job perfectly at higher doses. I start sticking up on anavar way before my contest due to cost.