M1T

BOVEY

Awards
Im going to be starting my first cycle of methyl 1 test in a week.

I will be using the brand by VPX sports does anyone know how good this brand is?

I will be doing 2 WEEKS ON...2 OFF...2 ON... starting off at 10mg and moving up to 20mg

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Well, IMO you prob will not want to bump all the way up to 20mgs on your first cycle, but some people can take the sides so I would def wait and see before you plan on bumping it up...

Make sure you have your Nolva and Liver Protectants on hand....and make DAMN sure your PCT is good to go....I hope your research is solid...

VPX is a good brand IMO but you def got raped by the price...

O14

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Oh and you may want to use something for lethargy ( most use 4ad) as this stuff kicks most people's ass without it...

But, as I said, this should be all stuff you came across during your research...Its very basic...

O14

BOVEY

Awards
Is the lethargy really that bad?

i havent got 4ad for these first cycles but i have some to take with the legal gear brand i will be trying after vpx

is m1t really what its hyped up to be and is it an actual steriod as i heard mixed views

thanks

BOVEY

Awards
Also i dont have nolva for PCT, instead i have 6 oxo will this cut it? I also have milk thistle for liver protection post cycle

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nope. 6-oxo won't cut it.

Stop what you are doing and don't take ANYTHING until you research more.

You're about to **** yourself up.

6-oxo for PCT?
Milk thistle for liver protection POST cycle?

Start reading. You got a lot to do.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
For one I would start using the liver protectants even before I begin the cycle. Two, I agree with houseman, 6OXO won't cut the cheese. Research a little more before you jump into things.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Houseman is right....

You really should wait on the M1T untill you have researched more and know what youre getting yourself into....Nolva is cheap...and must be used PCT...and with something like M1t I would go far beyond that....

YES! M1T is a VERY real steroid...

Read, wait and learn so you dont hurt yourself....

O14

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Also i dont have nolva for PCT, instead i have 6 oxo will this cut it? I also have milk thistle for liver protection post cycle
you will need more than 6oxo in my opinion nolva or clomid

Ancillaries for lipids, cholestrol levels, BP and liver function on M1T should be multifaceted and run pre/during and post cycle

Just a few thoughts

may want to include
Liver milk thistle +
ALA or R-ALA
NAC

Cholesterol
Red Rice yeast
Niacin

BP
Celery seed
HB extract

Taurine/potasium for cramping

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run M1T at your knowledge-level... but if you're intent on it I'd run 4AD trans to counter the lethargy. I'd take a gram of Glucophase XR and a gram of NAC daily; as well as Twinlabs' c-12 peptide for BP. Make sure you're getting enough EFAs to boot.

Get some Clomid for PCT; OXO is like a bandaid on a bullet-wound.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lets face it...he's going to anyways...

Just do it smartly. Be sure to cycle it unlike my friend who decided to go through a whole bottle without anykind of pct....

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you need more research but if you are going to do it anyway. 10mg is enough unless your are very large. you will be so shut down after the first round that the second cycle might not give you much as far as gains go. I hear lots of carbs helps with the lethargy also if no 4ad is available. M1t is probably the worst ph to start with.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
I responded well from 6oxo, milk thistle and Vitrix for PCT after M1T. Different things work for different people right.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I have the same experience as Bigphil.. I took M1T for a month, ran M, Nolvedex xtreme, d-gluc during, (with megadoses of liver-aid) and after I ran OXO and Formestane with 7-keto and Phosphatidylserine PCT with LH boosters.

No sides, recovered very well, kept gains.

But, I also agree that M1T is some nasty, potent stuff. YOu can mess your business up bad if you don't know what you're doing.

Did anyone else get the stomach aches and joint pain? I was also pretty aggro sometimes..

meh

if you can't get Clomid or Nolva (like me when I ran it first), then I guess overdo your over-the-counter pretendo anti-aromitase and anti-estros in a sassy fashion.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
6oxo might cut it, but if you start to get gyno you're fucked. Have fun waiting for nolva to be packed and shipped as you watch your titties grow.

I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but it is obvious from the little that you said that you haven't done much research. M1T is no joke. I have heard guys who have done dozens of cycles say that M1T is poison.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I responded well from 6oxo, milk thistle and Vitrix for PCT after M1T. Different things work for different people right.
I'm sure it helped, however, when nolva is readily available, much cheaper, and damn sure more effective I think its pretty obvious. Not to mention it helps lipid levels. (a real concern with m1t)

If you can't afford blood work before and after, or don't even know how to access it then you shouldn't be using any type of AAS/PH. Especially m1t or what I call the devil.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
m1t is a very harsh steroid with very harsh side effects. If you have limited or no experiences with juice/ph's I would suggest taking extreme caution when you take this stuff. It will shut you down and possibly give you high blood pressure, gyno, headaches, nosebleeds etc etc. Of course that was just my experience, I stuck with it though and made good gains, at the expense of my health. Just make sure you have nolva/clomid on hand. I suggest clomid/nolva for pct because you never know just how hard this **** will shut you down.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have done it 3 times for a month each time. Nothing too bad from it except some acne, lathargy and bloating. I guess I respong a little differently than others, as I have never been shut down too bad. I kept all my gains and then some PCT with some killer eating and good PCT supplements.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Well I am a football player and I mostly powerlift and eat like a horse( 4,000 calories, 375 grams of protein, 6-7 meals a day). What I did was use creatine as a muscle building agent after my cycle to stack with a month and a half of 6oxo, Vitrix, and Milk Thistle. I have good genes as I am currently 255 pounds at 6-4 and 21 years old. I eat extremely clean but lots of it. As I have said before everyone is different and I recommend the original poster to use something strong for PCT if he doesn't know how he will react to M1T.

BOVEY

Awards
this is not my first PH cycle i have used Biotest MAG10 and Fizogen HC before and got good gains

i would say that im not an experienced user tho obviously

wanted to use the most potent PH for the best legal gains possible and M1T would appear to be that

I was told not to use milk thistle during cycle as it would diminish gains in particular with the vpx brand

where can i get hold of nolva from? i from the uk

this may sound naive but tell me what supps i need before during and post cycle and il get them

BOVEY

Awards
Nope. 6-oxo won't cut it.

Stop what you are doing and don't take ANYTHING until you research more.

You're about to **** yourself up.

6-oxo for PCT?
Milk thistle for liver protection POST cycle?

Start reading. You got a lot to do.
ok houseman

what supps do you suggest i take pre/during/post cycle???

thanks

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry man. I am not about to help someone who hasn't taken the 10 seconds to try and help themselves first.

Not being a dick here, really. There's a purpose to this board - education - but one has to be willing to learn for themselves FIRST before asking others to help teach them.

BOVEY

Awards
Sorry man. I am not about to help someone who hasn't taken the 10 seconds to try and help themselves first.

Not being a dick here, really. There's a purpose to this board - education - but one has to be willing to learn for themselves FIRST before asking others to help teach them.
houseman i can see where your coming from but i have been doing research but obviously not enough

im asking you and the other guys on this site as part of my research

i was told the 6 oxo was ok for PCT just wouldnt help with gyno but this was a rare condition, i was also told that you cannot buy nolva without a prescription

some companies have even emailed me saying PCT is unneccessary as M1T does not aromatise or convert to estrogen so PCT is not required

can you see why im confused?????

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
houseman i can see where your coming from but i have been doing research but obviously not enough

im asking you and the other guys on this site as part of my research

i was told the 6 oxo was ok for PCT just wouldnt help with gyno but this was a rare condition, i was also told that you cannot buy nolva without a prescription

some companies have even emailed me saying PCT is unneccessary as M1T does not aromatise or convert to estrogen so PCT is not required

can you see why im confused?????
Start here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12132&highlight=blood

This is a blood work thread done by our resident lab rat supersoldier on m-1-T

Once you have read it.. come back with the questions you have about m1t.

BOVEY

Awards
Start here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12132&highlight=blood

This is a blood work thread done by our resident lab rat supersoldier on m-1-T

Once you have read it.. come back with the questions you have about m1t.
the more i read the scarier this stuff sounds

so whilst on m1t you need to watch blood pressure, cholesteral levels and watch your liver also as it is extremely taxing on the liver

where can i get hold of nolva as i tried to buy it from bodybuilding.com and was told they dont stock it and you cant buy it without a prescription

I have some tribex tribulles testosterone booster this could come in handy PCT no??

i already supplement with flaxseed oil and animal pak (multi vits) but im thinking of gettin some potassium for help with the cramps

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Taurine helps as well. Some (including me) prefer it over K.

M1T is scary. It's very toxic but like any compound, its' effects depend greatly in the individual.

You should keep reading the various m1t threads and logs here to learn more about this compound, how others react and whatnot. I, personally, like m1t. I will be using it again shortly (last time was a year ago). But I know others who don't like ti at all given how it affects their body.

Keep reading man. As for nolva... a search will turn up a couple board sponsors that sell it :)

swoosh

swoosh

Awards
You can't get gyno from M1T, but nolva is always better than 6OXO

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Try your search using Tamoxifen Citrate instead of Nolva, same stuff, except at a different concentration. I also like M1T, but do blood work each time. I continue to be amazed by the people who post things like "I have never been shut down too bad" but don't reference any real data. For my next review I'm going to post something like "It worked like magic. I did no PCT because I read post somewhere that said I didn't need it. My nuts didn't fall off and I didnt **** out my liver, so it must have been all a big hoax to just to sell Nolva. After all I'm 5'10" and weigh 350, so obviously I know what Im doing..."

swoosh

swoosh

Awards
This is just a quick copy and paste from another board, I dont have time to type it up myself, I have to leave for class and then work in about 5 minutes

"Methyl-1-testosterone does not aromatize and using it will decrease levels of testosterone in the body, and that is the main substrate for estrogen, so estrogen levels will be lower than normal."

Where is your research that says it does? Is there anyone on this board that has got gyno from M1T?

I always like to be proven wrong, because it doesn't happen often

BOVEY

Awards
Taurine helps as well. Some (including me) prefer it over K.

M1T is scary. It's very toxic but like any compound, its' effects depend greatly in the individual.

You should keep reading the various m1t threads and logs here to learn more about this compound, how others react and whatnot. I, personally, like m1t. I will be using it again shortly (last time was a year ago). But I know others who don't like ti at all given how it affects their body.

Keep reading man. As for nolva... a search will turn up a couple board sponsors that sell it :)
"6 oxo is the most effective PCT agent that can be legally sold as a supplement. By inhibiting estrogen production, the HPTA is signalled to increase testosterone levels to compensate – in other words, 6-OXO inhibits one of the negative feedback signals that decreases the signalling of testosterone production. This allows for faster restoration of natural testosterone levels, in addition to a lowering of estrogen levels which may be high post-cycle (depending on the prohormone/steroid used). Still, 6-OXO isn't perfect. Recovery of LH (recall that this is the signal for testosterone production) is not the only issue post-cycle, especially if testicular atrophy has occured. Also, if the steroid/prohormone used does not aromatise to estrogen, estrogen levels will be low to begin with (because if natural testosterone production is halted, natural estrogen production is decreased as well), in which case an aromatase inhibitor will presumably have less of an effect. Nevertheless, 6-OXO is still one of the best options out there for PCT."

see what i mean

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is just a quick copy and paste from another board, I dont have time to type it up myself, I have to leave for class and then work in about 5 minutes

"Methyl-1-testosterone does not aromatize and using it will decrease levels of testosterone in the body, and that is the main substrate for estrogen, so estrogen levels will be lower than normal."

Where is your research that says it does? Is there anyone on this board that has got gyno from M1T?

I always like to be proven wrong, because it doesn't happen often

Try a search on Progesterone

Nikolaus777

Awards
I had to join just to get into this crazy post.

Just take the M1 and quit being a wimp.

Remember that people are mixing up fina and other crap in
their kitchens and injecting it--M1 was over the counter legal one month ago.

I just came off 2 weeks of M1 at 2 capsules 1 hour before workout.

I gained 5 pounds, and some strengh.
I crashed hard (nothing 5 cups of coffee couldnt smoke) but
I didnt have to go buy a bra for 2 weeks of an OTC supplement.

Quit writing and go lift!!!

Im going to be starting my first cycle of methyl 1 test in a week.

I will be using the brand by VPX sports does anyone know how good this brand is?

I will be doing 2 WEEKS ON...2 OFF...2 ON... starting off at 10mg and moving up to 20mg

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have got to be kidding me.

Please don't post if you have no CLUE what you are taliking about.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And your from AUSTIN, damn that looks bad.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
m1t being legal proves that the fda is a joke. (was legal) houseman said it best when he said you are going to **** yourself up. i hope you are not very fond of your balls.

swoosh

swoosh

Awards
I just got home... ya I guess you are right pcn, It slipped my mind. Thats probably why I dont post much

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just got home... ya I guess you are right pcn, It slipped my mind. Thats probably why I dont post much
Hey, definitely dont let my post stop you from posting. I think I may have an unnaturally heightened fear of gyno. I just wouldnt want someone to pass up buying Nolva, as cheap as it is, and not have it on hand.

Nikolaus777

Awards
Im not trying to be a butthead
Im just saying it was meant to be taken, so take it (dont let people scare you)

Big Cat from Bodybuilding.com says:
Question-I'm worried about estrogen conversion. Should I take an estrogen blocker?
Big cat-By no means

Here is the real info-
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm

To say "just go find out for yourself" isnt very helpful
That is a link to someone who is an expert, read what he says because he has a "CLUE"
With real stack charts and dosages

I bought my M1T at a smothie shop, so what if after 2 weeks I went back in
there and lifted up my shirt and said "your product gave me tits!"?

You have got to be kidding me.

Please don't post if you have no CLUE what you are taliking about.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think you understand. And I respect Bigcat, but I don't always agree.

Use the search function here for m1t, and learn that it's not a ph but a steroid. It has some of the worst side effects of any steroid, and doing no pct after using it is just plain STUPID.

People like you are why they banned these substances, and AAS have a bad name. I'm not going to get in an argument with you, go play at BB.com.

1-ad is a prohormone of 1-test. M1t is methylated 1-test. 1-test does not need to convert which means it is a steroid. No one who advises not to run pct after any adrogenic or anabolic substance has any idea what they are talking about.

And five cups of coffee isn't the ANSWER.

Unreal

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Im not trying to be a butthead
Im just saying it was meant to be taken, so take it (dont let people scare you)

Big Cat from Bodybuilding.com says:
Question-I'm worried about estrogen conversion. Should I take an estrogen blocker?
Big cat-By no means

Here is the real info-
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm

To say "just go find out for yourself" isnt very helpful
That is a link to someone who is an expert, read what he says because he has a "CLUE"
With real stack charts and dosages

I bought my M1T at a smothie shop, so what if after 2 weeks I went back in
there and lifted up my shirt and said "your product gave me tits!"?
It helps to pull your head out of your ass, before posting up bogus info like this.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Not to turn this thread into a intelligent discussion, but do you guys (Ryan and NPursuit especially) - think M1T can be used in a somewhat safer manner by administering HCG EOD or Every 4-5days.

Anything that causes shutdown in 72hours freaks me out. I know HCG won't negate a attack the on lipid profile, blood pressure etc. but what do you think?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure what you mean by safer. But yeah it's a thought b/c of how fast m1t shuts you down.

It kills lipid profiles b/c of how severe the shut down is, so you could speculate that hcg might help in this area.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I gotcha, so it could possibly be used to kick start a cycle for 2 weeks if HCG was used as well - and you wouldn't be shutdown?

I won't be using it alone, ever. And to use it without a 4-ad/test base is stupid.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Look, straight up guys, I've been juicin' for the last 17 years and mg per mg, M1T is the strongest **** I've ever used, PERIOD. It causes shut down faster than methyltest and the mental sides are agonizing. Not only that, it messes up your immune system like a virus. I honestly can't say if I'll ever use it again. If I did, it would be in combo with test, 4AD, 5AD (probably the best option), or hCG.

Ryansm makes a good point. hCG would just elevate test and estro like direct supplementation would, but in addition it would help you retain your nuts. So it's a very good consideration with a short M1T cycle. However, sides from hCG @ 1000+iu's twice a week ain't nothin' nice either, even solo. Sides are just going to need to be prioritized before you choose.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotcha, so it could possibly be used to kick start a cycle for 2 weeks if HCG was used as well - and you wouldn't be shutdown?

I won't be using it alone, ever. And to use it without a 4-ad/test base is stupid.
Yeah as Dr. D said it can get to be a bad thing. I would use it per Swales protocol, with the m1t as a jumpstart like you suggested on a longer cycle.

If you try this let me know how it goes.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
will do, but it sure won't be anytime soon. If someone I know runs it, I'll post results.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10