Pokerrrrrrr

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
Wow. First off id like to laugh at all the people who said blackstone labs product "blackjack" is a hoax because just wow. Its been 13 days on the product. Maxout on bench went from 155 last monday to 195 just yesterday. I never max with a spot either just someone there no hands on the bar no lift off no nothing. Everything got bigger. Feel way more full. Gained 7 lbs. people accusing me of juicing for christ sake! All i have to say is if your serious about putting size and strength but dont want to use anabolic steroids i suggest you get blackjack. Also must take gear support as well. Pictures down here are 8 days apart. Whether you believe it or not doesnt effect the truth which i know but up to you.

Attachments

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Just curious of why your max bench was 150. Injury?

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
Just curious of why your max bench was 150. Injury?
no just extremely weak. Started off 125 last summer . Bulked took dmz and stuff got to 155. But dropped it all during this football season because i couldnt lift during season it was to much.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
no just extremely weak. Started off 125 last summer . Bulked took dmz and stuff got to 155. But dropped it all during this football season because i couldnt lift during season it was to much.
Ahh. So you play football. High school I'm guessing. Pretty sure against rules to post in this section at your age. And learn to eat bro.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
how were you too busy to lift while playing football.... isnt it required? lol

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you need drugs to get to 195, what are you going to need to get to 295? 395?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
how were you too busy to lift while playing football.... isnt it required? lol
On season we didn't lift, but practiced drills.

I was thinking the same thing, 165 was my max my freshmen year of highschool and i was like 135lbs
Exactlyy lol I was hitting 200lbs in my freshmen year, so this post was fishy...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Learn how to train properly and eat. Come back in let's say 7-10years to these products

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
Lol not sure if you guys saw but look at the pictures. Ive gotten very strong and big compared to where i was. And to get to heavier weight im going to keep working hard taking the right stuff and eating right. And no we didnt have to lift in season we has 30 guys on our team we couldnt afford soreness/injuries.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at the big picture with a possibility of you ****ing yourself up for the rest of your life to look good for some high school chicks.. Seriously. Eat, eat, eat. You wouldn't of shrunk down if you knew how to eat.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Yeah we lifted all season too. State champs 5 years haha
Dude, get on the brotein diet. And the carbo load diet. And the open your mouth when you eat regiment. Geez.

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
I dont say any of this in cockiness or ignorance. Keep in mind i have this app because i fully respect and listen to your guys opinions. I love the bodybuilding world and wish to keep on excelling/learning in it. But i dont see how if im taking support and dont have any sides then what the big deal is. And please stop with the eat. I have the fastest metabolism in the country. I burn calories blinking. I went two full months having about 130 g of protein a day with 4000 calories a day. Gained about 12 lbs during that time but it takes time.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Lol not sure if you guys saw but look at the pictures. Ive gotten very strong and big compared to where i was. And to get to heavier weight im going to keep working hard taking the right stuff and eating right. And no we didnt have to lift in season we has 30 guys on our team we couldnt afford soreness/injuries.
Couldn't afford soreness? One game a week. Sore=muscle tears. Muscles tearing is how you build muscle. I'm surprised you all didn't snap in half

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I dont say any of this in cockiness or ignorance. Keep in mind i have this app because i fully respect and listen to your guys opinions. I love the bodybuilding world and wish to keep on excelling/learning in it. But i dont see how if im taking support and dont have any sides then what the big deal is. And please stop with the eat. I have the fastest metabolism in the country. I burn calories blinking. I went two full months having about 130 g of protein a day with 4000 calories a day. Gained about 12 lbs during that time but it takes time.
Up it to 2g/body lb and you'll put it on man. You don't need aas/ ph
And sides can come a lot later. Your natural test isn't even at its peak. You could potentially permanently shut down

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't believe you guys got hooked into this lol the guys trolling, look at the pics. One guy is pale as all get out and the other is dark skinned..... 2 diff bodies also

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lol puts on 14lbs in two months, freaks out he isn't gaining fast enough! That is almost 2lbs a week, that is ****ing great.

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
Can't believe you guys got hooked into this lol the guys trolling, look at the pics. One guy is pale as all get out and the other is dark skinned..... 2 diff bodies also
wow ur a f****** idiot im about to embarrass you

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
7 days apart. Wow u have to feel like some type of retard right now. Idiot lmaoo ur a joke my dude
I don't get it.... I don't see any difference... Also your pale self is not the same guy in the first pic. Also if I were you I'd be more emberassed that you took ph for a year and bench 155..... Also, good luck with life lol

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
I don't get it.... I don't see any difference... Also your pale self is not the same guy in the first pic. Also if I were you I'd be more emberassed that you took ph for a year and bench 155..... Also, good luck with life lol
feel bad for ur life if u dont see a difference considering the picture is me in both before. Idiots these days. But ayyy haters guna hate when u succeed lmaoo keep on with your boring ass life . You probably come home every day after a bull**** workout and slap your meat to your grandmothers picture. Pceout

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
feel bad for ur life if u dont see a difference considering the picture is me in both before. Idiots these days. But ayyy haters guna hate when u succeed lmaoo keep on with your boring ass life . You probably come home every day after a bull**** workout and slap your meat to your grandmothers picture. Pceout
I only do that on Sunday.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I prefer my cousins picture. But that's up for debate...

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
You call this a success? Kid, maybe you need to take a few more biology courses to understand the human body and what is actually happening. You really need to do some research before doing things like this that can negatively effect the rest of your life.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) negged
2) for your mom:[video=youtube_share;lqlvGBBxZuc]http://youtu.be/lqlvGBBxZuc[/video]

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
You call this a success? Kid, maybe you need to take a few more biology courses to understand the human body and what is actually happening. You really need to do some research before doing things like this that can negatively effect the rest of your life.
how is it not success. No where near done but i grind for results and progress. And both you and i know thats what i got. Never once said im a monster or done. Because im no where near big or done.

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
how is it not success. No where near done but i grind for results and progress. And both you and i know thats what i got. Never once said im a monster or done. Because im no where near big or done.
Do you honestly think that the human body is capable of adding 7lbs. of muscle on in a whopping 13 days? Really? Go back to biology class, son.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Do you honestly think that the human body is capable of adding 7lbs. of muscle on in a whopping 13 days? Really? Go back to biology class, son.
It could be noob gains. He just started going back to the gym again and he is really small so it was easy to pack on it because he shortcut the noob phase with juice. Doubt it was all muscle though, maybe 2lbs and the rest glycogen

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
It could be noob gains. He just started going back to the gym again and he is really small so it was easy to pack on it because he shortcut the noob phase with juice. Doubt it was all muscle though, maybe 2lbs and the rest glycogen
Even noobs have a hard time adding 2lbs of actual muscle on in 13 days, PH's or not. At the very least it would take 5-7 days before those compounds even started to do anything. Also take into consideration how skinny the kid was to start with and how high his metabolism probably is. I would chalk it up to glycogen and water weight. Not really a success to be excited about to me. But what do I know.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the GainZ nontheless. It seems great and I know it's a good feeling but many of the members opinions are my own. I mean who ever said 4k cals was guideline? I am curious to why start using steroids so early on when heck your entire hasn't even kicked off. I'm 24 and still holding off and this is after playing football all my life. The weight comes the more Ya eat and the more consistent you are to a lifestyle. You have to match up with your goals and atm I don't feel your doing it right. Bump up your cals even more and commit a little more time into lifting. You seem to have it going in the right direction but I'm sure there's a few things that could use more work. Hmu if Ya got more ?s

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Even noobs have a hard time adding 2lbs of actual muscle on in 13 days, PH's or not. At the very least it would take 5-7 days before those compounds even started to do anything. Also take into consideration how skinny the kid was to start with and how high his metabolism probably is. I would chalk it up to glycogen and water weight. Not really a success to be excited about to me. But what do I know.
Well seeing as he was pretty much starving his body there is an anabolic rebound that comes around after cutting for a while. So mainly him eating more could of done it, but not sure if he said he was eating again or not

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not sure it matters. I make my own choices. Ive been taking pro hormones for over a year in cycles with support and im fine.
Umm blackjack is juicing have you taken blood tests to know your fine I mean I don't care what you do like you said you make your own choices but unless you got bloods don't try to convince us your fine you do know taking those compounds at your age can make you sterile and stunt growth. That's just pure scientific fact and since there is currently no medical tests that can say exactly how tall you will be naturally you will never know for the rest of your life if you did any permanent damage. Sorry that's just the harsh reality and don't bother trying to argue it will show ignorance trying to go against what's been proven can happen it would.be the same as trying to argue against the existence of grafity

X

xhrr

Awards
The way you talk is a clear sign your high school education to this point has been a failure.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
You look anorexic man.

You realise you should only use pro hormones/ aas when you've pushed your body to your natural limit?

Not when you're 140 lbs and malnourished. Stop looking for an easy way out and put in the hard work.

And for the thousandth time, eat ! You look unhealthy

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
Umm blackjack is juicing have you taken blood tests to know your fine I mean I don't care what you do like you said you make your own choices but unless you got bloods don't try to convince us your fine you do know taking those compounds at your age can make you sterile and stunt growth. That's just pure scientific fact and since there is currently no medical tests that can say exactly how tall you will be naturally you will never know for the rest of your life if you did any permanent damage. Sorry that's just the harsh reality and don't bother trying to argue it will show ignorance trying to go against what's been proven can happen it would.be the same as trying to argue against the existence of grafity
not arguing it but ive only grown while on it if anything. I understand it canstunt ur growth but cant shrink u. Im 6 2. Im good where i am. Andfor the sterile part you may be right but thats the risk im willing to take to get bigger and stronger. I can be wrong but i feel like i will be fine in the end. Then again i can be wrong but well see.

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
The way you talk is a clear sign your high school education to this point has been a failure.
its a forum not an sat im probably going to a better college you went to and have better grades. Probably better at sports while were at it your definitly that kid who sat in the top row of the bleachers wishing you were athletic enough to join . Joke lol

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
not arguing it but ive only grown while on it if anything. I understand it canstunt ur growth but cant shrink u. Im 6 2. Im good where i am. Andfor the sterile part you may be right but thats the risk im willing to take to get bigger and stronger. I can be wrong but i feel like i will be fine in the end. Then again i can be wrong but well see.
I see education is your strong point