Planning pre summer cycle!

Doz

Doz

Awards
So im on my 3rd week of a 6 week epi cycle dosed 30/40/40/40/40/40, So far the gains in both strength and size are very good! more than I expected! (being my 1st non mild ph cycle ), got like 7lbs so for with no noticable increased in fat and im hitting prs like every week lol. My calorie intake is like 500 calorie above maintenance.I havent noticed any side effects except maybe a bit dry joints but nothing unbearable and slightly increased aggression!
I was now thinking of planning another cycle pre summer...like april or may...maybe something like recomp-mainly fat loss but a little but muscle wont hurt either, id propably go with slightly lower than maintenance calories and eat clean. Any ideas of what should i go with? 4 or 6 weeks cycle? (id prefer 4 week) i also have 2 boxes of clenbuterol worth like 2 weeks each which i plan on using, would it be a good idea to stack it with a ph? or keep it for pct?

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I would say no on the clen ph stack. Clen isn't anything to mess around with. It's hard on your heart. I wouldn't imagine the added stress of a ph would be good.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Eh you could do that. Idk, maybe others have experience running it with a ph. Just doesn't sound like something I would do, lol. Regardless, best of luck on any run you have!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Usually whenever i hear someone planning a cutting stack i guide them over to the Strong Supplement Shop page for creating your own cutting stack. It pretty much walks you through what PH's are best for cutting and what else to stack with it to get good results. You can check it out at http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/create-your-own-cutting-cycle , if your interested. I hope this helps.

Doz

Doz

Awards
what about oxandrovar? seems pretty strong and nice for a perfect cut

Doz

Doz

Awards
I believe that's the same as aar incineration here in the us right?
no clue bro the ingredients are (per 1 capsule) : 20mg Epistane, 25mg Methylclostebol, 20mg Trenavar, 100mg Hexadrone, 15mg of some short of absorption helper , the price is like 95 euros for 60caps...