anabolic androgenic research(AAR) liquid series ?

ThatGuyBilly

Awards
does any one have in opinion on these new pro hormones ? looking at there liquid Trest and liquid M STEN ? any body tried them yet?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've looked at both over a Strong Supplement Shop multiply times. Theres a lot of good reviews on the liquid msten. You can check it out over at Strong Supplement Shop if you want.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't used any liquids myself, although I plan to in the very near future, but liquids (in just about every brand) have an excellent track record of higher absorption rates than pills. Bioavailability is much higher, thereby making the dose more effective. AAR also has a solid reputation for quality products so I wouldn't expect poor performance from them on their liquids.

ThatGuyBilly

Awards
i dont see any reviews on them on strong supp but ill go with what you say i just dont want bunk supps

ThatGuyBilly

Awards
thanks alot man im going to stack there trest and msten together

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks alot man im going to stack there trest and msten together
I think you'll see some pretty crazy results. Just make sure to work up in your dosages. Remember, they're more potent so you may not need to go to the same mgs. as pills.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure these are new products so doubt there'd be any reviews. Doubt it is any different than pill form

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love aar but never been big on liquids ever since vpx brought them out years ago the taste has made me stop mid cycle

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you'll see some pretty crazy results. Just make sure to work up in your dosages. Remember, they're more potent so you may not need to go to the same mgs. as pills.
Excuse me if this doesn't ring a bit false.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
They aren't nano particle from what I understand, just suspended in liquid?

xhrr

Awards
I love aar but never been big on liquids ever since vpx brought them out years ago the taste has made me stop mid cycle
You mean to tell me you spent probably a few hundred on a cycle and stopped it cold because you couldnt handle five seconds of a bad taste in your mouth? Interesting.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You mean to tell me you spent probably a few hundred on a cycle and stopped it cold because you couldnt handle five seconds of a bad taste in your mouth? Interesting.
A few hundred bucks??? No I didn't stop cycles cold I stopped 1 compound cold the old vpx liquid you had to hold sublingual and at times it would make me throw up so yes to me it was worth it to drop one compound

xhrr

Awards
A few hundred bucks??? No I didn't stop cycles cold I stopped 1 compound cold the old vpx liquid you had to hold sublingual and at times it would make me throw up so yes to me it was worth it to drop one compound
Makes more sense. I have a strong stomach though I'll choke anything down especially if I spent cash on it. I guess I'm stingy with my supps.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Makes more sense. I have a strong stomach though I'll choke anything down especially if I spent cash on it. I guess I'm stingy with my supps.
Yeah I did for awhile but when throwing up started interfering with my workout I figured take the lOSS no good cycling if can't get in a good workout

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They aren't nano particle from what I understand, just suspended in liquid?
Late bump but i actually approached someone from AAR and he "claims" they have found a lab to do nano particle carrier here in the US. So... they may have something cooking. Don't know time frame. But interested in the end result and any labs to back it up.