IM Trestolone Acetate/Msten stack

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
I put a cycle of Halodrol under my belt last spring and now it's time for another one.

I've been researching and weighing out the options for months, and I think I've finally settled on a 3-4 week quickie with Msten and injectible trestolone. Msten because it keeps getting so many fantastic reviews, and trestolone to serve as the test base. I want to keep it short to assess my response, minimize sides, and keep HPTA shutdown time as short as possible.

The cycle would look something like this:

Msten: 16/20/20(/20?)
Trestolone Acetate: 25-50mg ED
Exemestane: Start at 6.25mg ED
Letro: On hand for emergencies

I already have my Msten, but before going out and buying the trestolone I'd like some feedback, especially if you have experience with it.

My only experience is one PH cycle, so would it be too reckless to try two new compounds at once?

I've never injected before, would every-day injections be realistic? (I'm willing to try but worry I may end up sore everywhere and have a hard time working out or finding new places to pin.)

What dosage of trestolone would be good to stack with a low-moderate Msten cycle?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trest ace is good because if you don't like it will clear you system before msten sides show up but if you haven't pinned ed pins become a huge pain

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Trest ace is good because if you don't like it will clear you system before msten sides show up but if you haven't pinned ed pins become a huge pain
Huge pain, like, there's so much PIP everywhere you can't work out anymore? Or just a huge annoyance?

El_Ogro

Awards
I ran Trest @ 50mg ED with M-Sten... Actually, a stack of 10mg SD and 12-20mg of M-Sten. 10 weeks of SD with 6 weeks of M-Sten. It was freaking awesome. :D

Pinning ED can be annoying, but I really didn't think it was a big deal. The consumption of time was the biggest factor with me. Just rotate your sites. L glute, R glute, L quad, R quad, L delt, R delt, repeat.

You're gonna have a "blast."

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There's so many people running Msten right now! I'm liking it!

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
I ran Trest @ 50mg ED with M-Sten... Actually, a stack of 10mg SD and 12-20mg of M-Sten. 10 weeks of SD with 6 weeks of M-Sten. It was freaking awesome. :D
Wow! That's an intense cycle! The gains must have been unreal. How was the recovery? One of my main concerns with this route is suppression. Did the trest shut you down harder than you had been used to? Or is zero just zero regardless of how strong the drug was that got you there? Any issues with prolactin?

El_Ogro

Awards
Okay, looking back on the post, I meant 4 weeks of SD at 10mg, not 10 weeks. Lmao.

SD @ 10mg = 4 weeks
M-Sten @ 12-20mg = 6 weeks
Trest @ 50 ED = 12 weeks

The gains were nice. By the 6th week, I had gained about 20lbs. I lost a few after I dropped the orals, but I gained some back after awhile, and ended up about 17lbs of gains. I don't think I gained all that much fat, either.

Recovery, well... I don't know. The last 4 weeks of the cycle I added in 250mg of Test C as I was about to cruise, but ended up running it up to 800mg for the hell of it, and then started to cruise @ 250. No idea about recovery or shutdown. All I can say is that my balls never shrank, I was a raging hornball the entire time, and... Well, that's about all I can say, other than that I'm certain I was probably completely shutdown. Lol. No issues with prolactin whatsoever that I know of. I hardly even had any estrogen issues for whatever reason...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Msten is sold out about everywhere.. No wonder everyone is picking it up!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What about the trestolone? P. O. is out of their research stuff does anyone else know where to pick some up? Please PM

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
!!!!! Yesterday I checked and it said they were all out of stock?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyway, thanks!

El_Ogro

Awards
Just go ahead and pin that Trest Ace daily. Don't be a girl about it. Enjoy nice, stable levels and obtain incredible swoleness. :D

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You could Def get away with 50mg EOD with the Trest....

El_Ogro

Awards
I did 50ed for 13 weeks... If I did it again I'd go 75ed. That's just me, though.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did 50ed for 13 weeks... If I did it again I'd go 75ed. That's just me, though.
What AI did you use I'm prone to gyno on trest but when the new tri Esther comes in will be running it

El_Ogro

Awards
RC grade Arimidex. 0.5mg EOD. Evidently I'm not very gyno prone, as I even experimented and didn't run my AI for a week or so, and had no gyno issues. Towards the end of the cycle I was running 50mg Trest ED alongside 300mg Test Cyp, still no issues. Strangely enough, a few weeks after I quit the Trest and upped the Test dose, I developed some slight lumps in my nipples. Ran a little bit of Nolva alongside the Arimidex and they vanished as quick as they came...

El_Ogro

Awards
25g 1.5" for everything. 3ml luer lock syringes. Chop the tip off a cap so about 5/8th of the needle shows, slide that over the end for delts so ya can only bury it that far... Using this method you only hafta buy one size needle for everything. :D

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
How wide is the effectiveness gap between IM and transdermal applications? Is the half life the main concern or is the compound different from dermatrest altogether?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Sorry not trying to derail, just curious if you looked into td application

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How wide is the effectiveness gap between IM and transdermal applications? Is the half life the main concern or is the compound different from dermatrest altogether?
IM is a WHOLE different world

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Sorry not trying to derail, just curious if you looked into td application
I might have gone for TD, except I have two young kids and didn't want to risk inadvertently sharing my steroids with them through the skin. I initially looked into IM for that reason, but now I'm so stoked about the effectiveness I wouldn't try any other way. Already got my juice and needles coming in the mail :D

El_Ogro

Awards
IM is probably 2x as effective as TD, and therefore costs significantly less as well. Besides, rubbing lotion all over yourself is kinda girly. :D

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Elaborate?
You need alot less to see results, kick time is crazy, effects seem exagerated. Although I will say I never got any pre workout effects like alot of people do on oral so oral for some people might feel better. Another thing that I find better with I'm is the effects of working out with site inject pump .5ml into each.bicep or delt than go work them the pump is better than anything any more elaboration wanted or specifix questions just ask I'll. Answer as well as I can

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
25g 1.5" for everything. 3ml luer lock syringes. Chop the tip off a cap so about 5/8th of the needle shows, slide that over the end for delts so ya can only bury it that far... Using this method you only hafta buy one size needle for everything. :D
I like the whole needle I find getting the juice deeper in helps with pip not sure why but I'm with you I like 25g I use a hot water bath for my vials so they shoot smooth I draw with an 18g though

El_Ogro

Awards
I like the whole needle I find getting the juice deeper in helps with pip not sure why but I'm with you I like 25g I use a hot water bath for my vials so they shoot smooth I draw with an 18g though
I never had an issue shooting smooth with them at room temp. I do live in AZ so most of the time that's like 90 anyway. I always used the same 25 to draw, which is admittedly reeeaaallllly annoying. 18s would be prime, but I kinda figured on 20ml vials that would chew the stopper up after repeated penetrations?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never had an issue shooting smooth with them at room temp. I do live in AZ so most of the time that's like 90 anyway. I always used the same 25 to draw, which is admittedly reeeaaallllly annoying. 18s would be prime, but I kinda figured on 20ml vials that would chew the stopper up after repeated penetrations?
Yeah I have the 10mls I'm in northern California so room temp here is in the 60s so water bath helps alot

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I ran 8 weeks of IM trest ace at 12.5/12.5/25/25/25/50/50/50 with epi at 0/10/20/20/30/30/20/0 and it was far and away the best cycle I've ever run. Better then test/tren for me even. I like pinning Ed so that want a big deal for me either ha. It's addicting.

I ran Adex at .25-.8mg Ed as well. At 50 trest and no epi I had to bump up to .8 from .5 to keep bloat and nips in check. Honestly I liked 25mg Ed and 30mg epi better then 50 trest alone.

25/30 had me rock hard in the gym and in bed, no sides at all, and gaining weight daily without much if any fat. 50/30 didn't seem to add anything but sides as I got night sweats like crazy and began to bloat a bit and nips because very sensitive. When I dropped the epi nips got even more so.

Recovery I can't fully speak to as I'm only in week 3 of pct but I feel like a million bucks. Running Nolva 50/50/50eod/50eod and clomid 50/50/0/0 (had leftover) alongside a taper of Adex, ara, ABE, and alphamax. Gained about 25lb total (was coming off a cut so lost of rebound gain) and have kept 20 so far. Strength has actually continued to increase as well.

xfactor17

Awards
I put a cycle of Halodrol under my belt last spring and now it's time for another one.

I've been researching and weighing out the options for months, and I think I've finally settled on a 3-4 week quickie with Msten and injectible trestolone. Msten because it keeps getting so many fantastic reviews, and trestolone to serve as the test base. I want to keep it short to assess my response, minimize sides, and keep HPTA shutdown time as short as possible.

The cycle would look something like this:

Msten: 16/20/20(/20?)
Trestolone Acetate: 25-50mg ED
Exemestane: Start at 6.25mg ED
Letro: On hand for emergencies

I already have my Msten, but before going out and buying the trestolone I'd like some feedback, especially if you have experience with it.

My only experience is one PH cycle, so would it be too reckless to try two new compounds at once?

I've never injected before, would every-day injections be realistic? (I'm willing to try but worry I may end up sore everywhere and have a hard time working out or finding new places to pin.)

What dosage of trestolone would be good to stack with a low-moderate Msten cycle?
I'm on the same lol 3cc trestolone decanoate plus 30 mg msten and 60 mg dmz orals for 8 weeks trest 5 months

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
IM is probably 2x as effective as TD, and therefore costs significantly less as well. Besides, rubbing lotion all over yourself is kinda girly. :D
I'll ignore the last part of this comment. I have been reading a few online sources and havent really come across the IM vs TD app yet. For me the cost isn't really an issue. just to bypass pinning everyday I think is really worth it. I'll update everyone if I come across any literature but so far, everything that's been stated here as explanation are more experience based. I'm sure there are some differences and like I said am very curious scientifically how much so.

Maybe for TD the dose should be doubled to get the same effects as IM app but with that it's still cheap imo. Good luck with the gains! And happy thanksgiving!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll ignore the last part of this comment. I have been reading a few online sources and havent really come across the IM vs TD app yet. For me the cost isn't really an issue. just to bypass pinning everyday I think is really worth it. I'll update everyone if I come across any literature but so far, everything that's been stated here as explanation are more experience based. I'm sure there are some differences and like I said am very curious scientifically how much so.

Maybe for TD the dose should be doubled to get the same effects as IM app but with that it's still cheap imo. Good luck with the gains! And happy thanksgiving!
Go to lowtcenter.Com and the faq section. It is from a human grade pharmecuticall company in the US and it can tell you many of the reasons why injections are the preferred method for test replacement and several of the downsides of transdermal.delivery vs injections from a medical stand point.. the same reasons will be.valid for trest especially since.trest is being heavily.researched.for hormone.replacement therapy. I'm no endocrinologist but there are several.valid.medically backed reasons I'm is chosenough over transdermal and try are fairly.easy.to find on google

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
disagree. I liked trest ace better then test and or Tren.
What has been used and abused for a longer duration while being study, is all I'm saying. Personal preference against thousands of users on test.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
**** logic. Test is best /thread
Even if somebody would rather run test, they might choose to run trest instead if they have legal concerns, are worried about the purity of drugs produced in underground labs, just can't find test, etc.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
That's when you get your own test powder and make it your own in a private lab of your own :D breaking bad style!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's when you get your own test powder and make it your own in a private lab of your own :D breaking bad style!
still illegal to possess and if you're making it you can get nailed for intent to distribute... Wayyyy worse.

And trest is much newer so it doesn't even have a chance to have the use and studying. Plus it's technically unnatural vs straight hormone replacement ha.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
still illegal to possess and if you're making it you can get nailed for intent to distribute... Wayyyy worse.

And trest is much newer so it doesn't even have a chance to have the use and studying. Plus it's technically unnatural vs straight hormone replacement ha.
And stronger than testosterone, both on paper and in atecdotal reports.

El_Ogro

Awards
Test = old 5.0 Mustang
Trest = new 5.0 Mustang

After looking at a handful of timeslips, it's very apparent that the "new 5.0" is far, far superior...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one that followed the guy running trest as Trt? He stopped because liver values were jacked

El_Ogro

Awards
I've read somewhere previously about people having elevated liver values after running Trest for a long time. It was well above trt doses (which I've seen people claim to be as low as 14mg/WK) and was run for somewhere between one and two years.

That being said, I've also read of people running decent doses for a good amount of time and having near perfect bloods.