Trest and super trenabol concerns

blueblox1

Awards
So I started running super tren at 60mg and after 4 days I upped the dose to 80 then to 120 shortly after. I've been taking super tren since the 11th and honestly I haven't had ANY strength gains whatsoever after the initial placebo effect. I thought I was leaning out for a few days but now I feel like I'M very bloated and lethargic. I know the drug is working because my testicles have lost considerable size and acne has increased. So my question is basically should I continue to just suffer with no positives in the hope that eventually I'll start seeing tren doing what it's supposed to be doing or should I just stop while I'm not too shutdown? I impulsively ordered 3 bottles of Celtic's trestabol an hour ago because I read that it was more potent than tren at building muslce, only to read that its a damn ph which probably has a poor conversion rate to a substance that is hopefully at least slight stronger than real tren. I don't think you can cancel orders on phfsupplements so I'll have to wait to return it. This is my first cycle and honestly I'm extremely disappointed. I expected to to atleast start feeling something worthwhile by now because y'know it only converts to one of the most proven anabolic agents in existence...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oral tren took about 3 weeks to really kick all the way for me. I was really disappointed with a ph that I got from Blackstone though(super dmz 2)

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Kinda early to be honest to decide on if it works for you or not. Also, it looks like the first week you were dosing it at 60 and 80mg.

blueblox1

Awards
But did you atleast notice anything at all prior to the 3 week mark? I literally haven't felt a thing.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
But did you atleast notice anything at all prior to the 3 week mark? I literally haven't felt a thing.
I could feel it starting in the first week, strength and size didn't really come out until the 3rd week. The weight just was really light all of a sudden. I was using ol tr3n and epistane

blueblox1

Awards
Honestly thinking about just throwing it away. I've lost about 60% testicle size in the short amount of time I've been on and sleep has been awful. I really don't think I'm going to see any positives because I would've atleast felt something other than placebo by now.