EC Stack with Dermatren / Hdrol

robzen

Awards
Hey guys,

im new to the forum, my name is rob and im from germany (so u have to excuse my unclean english :D ). Im 21 years old, 85kg with ~15% bf and 170cm.

In january i want to start my definition phase. I thought about a EC Stack + something to keep my muscles as good as possible. Ive read alot about the olympus labs dermatren/trest. But its not that well known in germany, so i hope u guys can help me a bit.

I thought about 2 pumps per day (1/2 in morning, 1 before train, 1/2 in evening). Id take a prolactin+liver support and standard supplements.

My question is: should i stack something with it and if yes: what? Maybe hdrol or is it enough already?

Should i do a PCT after or do i need a serm (tamox and/or clomid?)

Thanks for ur help guys :) keep it pumping

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
As long as diet is right EC is great. Not too sure on stacking that with a halodrol or trest unless you will be checking bp frequently. I'd stack EC with some natty stuff like Anabeta + ArA ( sns xgels)

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Abe is right, I knew a few people who did an EC stack, w/o any hormones and absolutely loved it. Key here just seems to be diet.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have run EC with PHs. Not really for the fat burning qualities of EC, but for the appetite suppression affects of it.

robzen

Awards
Yea i Would Check The bp all The Time but i wanna use some ph to keep my Muscles as Good as possible ... Ofc With good diet. What Would u suggest then? Think with hdrol or dermatren i could reach sone decent goals

MrBEEF

Awards
As long as diet is right EC is great. Not too sure on stacking that with a halodrol or trest unless you will be checking bp frequently. I'd stack EC with some natty stuff like Anabeta + ArA ( sns xgels)
THIS....

you're 21...for cutting...ECA + Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite. You will drop weight, but it's all about your diet man...

- Get good sleep to keep cortisol down. like extra!
- Take EC(A) first thing upon waking....only take as much as you need. you will adapt to it quickly. DO NOT use the Sulfate types...USE EPHEDRINE HCL ONLY. Take it with Coffee...there are other things in coffee than caffeine. I always get a better buzz on strong black coffee.

- Hit the gym...lift, and after do steady-state cardio while watching the Oxygen channel...

derekantos

Awards
THIS....

you're 21...for cutting...ECA + Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite. You will drop weight, but it's all about your diet man...

- Get good sleep to keep cortisol down. like extra!
- Take EC(A) first thing upon waking....only take as much as you need. you will adapt to it quickly. DO NOT use the Sulfate types...USE EPHEDRINE HCL ONLY. Take it with Coffee...there are other things in coffee than caffeine. I always get a better buzz on strong black coffee.

- Hit the gym...lift, and after do steady-state cardio while watching the Oxygen channel...
I agree with all of this except saying no to Ephedrine Sulfate. Sulfate is fine too, and coffee is preference. He can always use caffeine pills too.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I agree with all of this except saying no to Ephedrine Sulfate. Sulfate is fine too, and coffee is preference. He can always use caffeine pills too.
Sulfate doesn't touch me anywhere close to as much as HCL

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sulfate doesn't touch me anywhere close to as much as HCL
Amen. I don't feel **** off Sulfate. HCL kicks me in the ass. Just ordered some HCL, pumped to have some first the first time in a few years.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^this. Bp might get crazy! Maybe start cutting with one and then switch to the other? My bp just jumped 10 points thinking about that stack!

derekantos

Awards
Sulfate worked great for me anyway. I guess it depends on the user. No doubt hcl is great or even better