What's the general consensus on dermaTREST? Stick to oral?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Been searching for a while on this, seems like most people who've tried it say it's just meh.. Pure oils is out of the trestolone deconate for my lab monkey so its between oral or transdermal. Imput form users of both....?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I haven't tried either yet, but if you do decide to go the transdermal route, make sure you don't do something stupid like this kid's dad:

http://www.researchgate.net/publication/12870782_Sexual_development_in_a_two-year-old_boy_induced_by_topical_exposure_to_testosterone

Having young kids myself I'm not going to touch the transdermal. And I'm not sure where you could put it so it wouldn't rub off on your partner in bed either.
Just let it dry before you start rubbing up on people most topicals will dry in like five min or so and barring a heavy sweat it will be rather hard to rub off on others

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well at least it made his son's pecker bigger, permanently lol

simonboyle

Awards
oh, and a t shirt would have resolved above issue

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ran both, TD is superior, no doubt about it.
Really? How many MG were you running and how many applications daily? Were you also dosing capsules PWO?

simonboyle

Awards
no point running oral and TD, oral, 80mg
was so so, TD 100mg, split. growing well

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
no point running oral and TD, oral, 80mg
was so so, TD 100mg, split. growing well
Three entire point of the TD and oral split is the short half life. Treat is fast acting so you can take the oral pre workout then apply the TD after that to utilize the slow abortion so that you can get a consistent sustained dose of test without needing to take 20 pills throughout the day

simonboyle

Awards
nope, don't see it. the point of TD is improved absorption, not sustained release. never got any ''buzz'' off of any oral.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
nope, don't see it. the point of TD is improved absorption, not sustained release. never got any ''buzz'' off of any oral.
True TD application will increase absorption but absorption doesn’t take place instantly for trest it takes place over a 6-8 hour period. Look at Dermacrine by BPS the absorption on that product takes place over a 24hour period.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
No, the point of dermatrest is to slow down the absorption rate since trest oral has a really short half life.

Oral and td have both good bioviability but release time varies greatly.

simonboyle

Awards
Oral availability is very poor.
Better than some but still poor

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I don't believe any oral BV data exists so I'm not sure where you're getting this bro
I think this guy is just saying words with out any real meaning.

simonboyle

Awards
Based upon n other non c17 methyls, and difference in results between oral and TD.
But yeah, could be just bro science

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Based upon n other non c17 methyls, and difference in results between oral and TD.
But yeah, could be just bro science
17 alkylation provides resistance to first-pass metabolism. This isn't an issue with some steroids depending on the structure

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone else prefer TD over oral? Or even a review of their transdermal cycle?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I prefer what works and is cost effective. Derma is not always that, could easily pick up a pinning cycle at a better cost/effluence ratio.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well the main problem with that is my wife would flip out if she caught me sticking a needle in my ass