Epi Cycle advice

biggsteve

Awards
Not starting this up until after the new year so there plenty of time for advice and alteration but for now I'm looking at,
ON:
epistane
decramine
taurine
cycle aassist
fish oil
glucosamine
multivitamin
tudca

PCT:
tomax
daa
revolution pct black
formestane
multivitamin
lean extreme
as well as a pre-workout TBD on pct and protein throughout
for some background I'm 23 5' 10 about 195. Ive used ph's before but only epi and this was about two years ago so i wanna just make sure this cycle goes smoothly with no sides and some nice lean gains. any advice on timing, dosage, brands and where to buy are greatly appreciated and I'm open to any criticism and critiquing as I am always willing to learn. Im looking to run it for 6 weeks and my macros will be P-340 F-135 C-230.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If you have picked up you DAA yet, sns has a cheap bulk DAA. How you plan on running epistane? Some good brands are olympus labs, Celtic labs, and iron flex.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Ironflex is on sale at island supplements. Great prices.
Iv used VL epi 2a3a. Is also gtg

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
^lgi is also legit as well forgot to mention.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's quite a few products for a single steroid run. You could really minimize that if you wanted to. Cycle Assist on cycle. SERM post cycle with bulk DAA and Reduce XT for cortisol control (cort control is nice post epi). Personally i think TUDCA would be almost a waste for EPI. Cycle Assist will cover you pretty well.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'd grab killshot from xcel personally. 90mg of epi and 95mg of hexadrone is pretty sexy. Or Sasquatch from their DNA series which is epi and furaz.

8footballQB

Awards
looks pretty good. i'm using rpn Havoc right now. I would start at 30mg for a few weeks and then bump up to 40 if you want

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's quite a few products for a single steroid run. You could really minimize that if you wanted to. Cycle Assist on cycle. SERM post cycle with bulk DAA and Reduce XT for cortisol control (cort control is nice post epi). Personally i think TUDCA would be almost a waste for EPI. Cycle Assist will cover you pretty well.
Daa and reduce xt I also highly recommend. Looks like you have researched pretty well OP and it looks good other than that.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/reduce-xt-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

biggsteve

Awards
Im gonna hold on to the taurine, last time i used epi the back pumps actually ended a couple of workouts early, cant have that :). thanks for all the other advice guys I appreciate it, keep it coming. would 40/40/40/50/50/50 be a good idea in terms of dosing?

8footballQB

Awards
Im gonna hold on to the taurine, last time i used epi the back pumps actually ended a couple of workouts early, cant have that :). thanks for all the other advice guys I appreciate it, keep it coming. would 40/40/40/50/50/50 be a good idea in terms of dosing?
I would start at 30, then go to 40 and 50 based on how you feel. I got bad joint pain once i went up to 40

biggsteve

Awards
so would 30/40/40/40/50/50 suffice? also im curious as to the number of pumps of the decra a day and if 20/20/10/10 of tomox would be enough for pct? thanks for all the advice so far guys

biggsteve

Awards
also does anyone have any feedback on tren-stane by iron flex?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so would 30/40/40/40/50/50 suffice? also im curious as to the number of pumps of the decra a day and if 20/20/10/10 of tomox would be enough for pct? thanks for all the advice so far guys
Nolva dose is on point

biggsteve

Awards
Haven't used it but I have it in my stock to try in March. Looks good to me. I like iron flex
just ordered two bottles and im thinking of trying to run my first log with this cycle once i start it up in January, hopefully i see some nice results

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
just ordered two bottles and im thinking of trying to run my first log with this cycle once i start it up in January, hopefully i see some nice results
Def log it and keep us updated. I'd love to see how the product works for ya