TransFORM question

josef1371

Awards
Gents, I have been lurking on this site for awhile gaining some good knowledge. This is my first post, and Im not sure if I am in the right section or not (if so my bad). I have a question concerning my current cycle, I am at the end of week one of the OL perfect wet cycle stenabol and tr3st. Running the sten 15mg and the the tr3st at 75mg along with 4 caps arm1carepro and 1/2 pump transform. Noticing my joints are getting pretty dry, I am assuming this is from the transform. I was considering stopping use of the transform and just keeping it on hand for the rest of the cycle?
Week 3-4 I'm going to bump the sten to 20mg, still debating if I want to bump up the tr3st to 100mg
PCT is tamox, sup3r pct, and daa.
Any opinions in this regard will be much appreciated.
As for my stats, I'm 30yrs old 5'7'' 160 lbs. I have been lifting off and on since I was 20 and pretty solid for that last 2 years. This is my second cycle first was epi.
Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you aren't having any high estrogen sides I would drop the form and see how you feel. If your nips start getting itchy you can always start back on the form.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Could keep it the form and up the dose of fishoils or look into Osta. For pct could toss in sns reduce xt to battle cortisol, but it looks like a good pct already.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could keep it the form and up the dose of fishoils or look into Osta. For pct could toss in sns reduce xt to battle cortisol, but it looks like a good pct already.
Fish oil definitely helps. It's a staple for me on and off cycle. You always have good advice abe!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Drop the arimicare IMO. Keep the forma. Arimistane will dry your ass out and doesn't really do much for estro.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Oh that is true it does have that in that product.. Look into cel cycle assist next time. Fishoils should help with inflammation.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it the combination of the two. Could up the dose of trest and that might fix everything

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Not at this dose...
ok.. 100mg of forma shouldt dry anyone out either, I've run 200mg of the stuff with zero joint pain. forma is a far better e2 control than arimistane. Yet to see conclusive bloods that arimistane does anything at all for e2 aside from makes joints uncomfortable. If the trest is actually trest and accurately dosed he will need a transform or any competitive forma out there very soon. Should also consider having something for prolactin on hand. When I started injecting 50mg a day prolactin sides went way up. I know oral bioavailability won't be quite the same as inject but trestolone is pretty strong none the less.

I did just read what else is in the arimicare... It's hard to say drop forma as it is a far better e2 control after realizing what supporting supps are in it...Unfortunately the forma is dosed pretty damn high in this stuff. If you got an oral syringe and backed down to 1/4 ml or a 50mg dose Id rather do that than drop it ... Overall it's op's call... My opinion is arimistane is worthless and Id drop the supp containing it.

I'll leave with ive been blasting 2g HARD for almost 4 months now. Mixed orals rotated in. I'm yet to use anything for general health aside from proper nutrition. My lipids are in the dump as expected when using tren. Everything else is really quite fine.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good info, this has me doubting my armicare pro purchase specifically for trest. Also, I don't have any prolactin control. Thanks guys!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok.. 100mg of forma shouldt dry anyone out either, I've run 200mg of the stuff with zero joint pain. forma is a far better e2 control than arimistane. Yet to see conclusive bloods that arimistane does anything at all for e2 aside from makes joints uncomfortable. If the trest is actually trest and accurately dosed he will need a transform or any competitive forma out there very soon. Should also consider having something for prolactin on hand. When I started injecting 50mg a day prolactin sides went way up. I know oral bioavailability won't be quite the same as inject but trestolone is pretty strong none the less.

I did just read what else is in the arimicare... It's hard to say drop forma as it is a far better e2 control after realizing what supporting supps are in it...Unfortunately the forma is dosed pretty damn high in this stuff. If you got an oral syringe and backed down to 1/4 ml or a 50mg dose Id rather do that than drop it ... Overall it's op's call... My opinion is arimistane is worthless and Id drop the supp containing it.

I'll leave with ive been blasting 2g HARD for almost 4 months now. Mixed orals rotated in. I'm yet to use anything for general health aside from proper nutrition. My lipids are in the dump as expected when using tren. Everything else is really quite fine.
I wouldn't drop the forma either. Ar1macare pro is mostly for cycle support, and not for estrogen reduction. The arimistane in it is low(that was what I meant)

Basicly we agree;)

josef1371

Awards
Thanks for all the info. I can't really drop the armicare because thats my only cycle support at this time. Im just going to lower the dose of transform, maybe a 1/4 pump a day and up my fish oils, and add in some joint support. You guys think I should up the tr3st to 100mg when I bump the sten to 20mg starting monday?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thanks for all the info. I can't really drop the armicare because thats my only cycle support at this time. Im just going to lower the dose of transform, maybe a 1/4 pump a day and up my fish oils, and add in some joint support. You guys think I should up the tr3st to 100mg when I bump the sten to 20mg starting monday?
That's totally up to you. 100mg could be nice. I haven't seen a lot of oral test logs go that high. Thinking of running injectables that high when I come off my cut.

You could also take 2 caps a day of arimicare, instead of 4. after all it is only a supplement not a miracle cure...