is this 6, 17-keto-etiocholeve legit?? for PCT

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
So im looking for a good to awesome AI/Test PCT, I know one fantastic one but its $60.00 and money is an extreme issue so I find this product on Nutri-Verse "Xtreme PCT by Anabolic Technologies" and for the anti est./AI ingredient is
6, 17-keto-etiocholeve-3-ol 3,17 ketoetiochol-triene
now ive never really heard of this so I decided to do some research and found a few articles referring to Novedex XT from Gaspari Nutrition
now they list TWO active ingredients one being 6, 17-keto-etiocholeve-3-ol tetrahydropyranol
the second being 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene
So my question is, is this both of these mixed, one of them, a bunk ingredient or what?? from what ive read both of the Two latter ingredients are really good for the AI which is what im looking for besides My two first favorites Arimistane, 5a- hydroxyl laxogenin(the second being my favorite from experience) so if it is legit this pct sounds good for my cycle with some DAA and probably Arimistane separately.. Thanks guys once again for any and all feedback!! take care

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
ALSO Exemestane is NOT a prohormone correct? so would that be a possible good choice for PCT AI ??

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think yes. The two later ingredients are good for AI. However if your doing a cycle i would recommend getting a serm and drop the ai and pct product. Or you could run them with a serm. As far as AI's go if your looking for more or want to check some out i would recommend heading to strongsupplementshop.com
Heres a link for our AI products, http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=aromatase+inhibitors , Hope this helps.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can get better stuff for that $ imo. Serm, test booster, ai if needed, done.

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
Yessss forgot to mention that I guess, im definitely set on the Novaldex(Tamox) for a Serm, im just looking for a good AI/Test booster as well other then the best one Ive used before that costs $60.00, id love to find a good one for $15-$30 AT Most with proven ingredients, so far from what ive seen Arimistane and Laxogenin are the best.. but the only supps I found on several sites with those are $40-$60 and right now im stuck in a $30 or less.... Thank you guys once again!!

stann123

stann123

Awards
Yessss forgot to mention that I guess, im definitely set on the Novaldex(Tamox) for a Serm, im just looking for a good AI/Test booster as well other then the best one Ive used before that costs $60.00, id love to find a good one for $15-$30 AT Most with proven ingredients, so far from what ive seen Arimistane and Laxogenin are the best.. but the only supps I found on several sites with those are $40-$60 and right now im stuck in a $30 or less.... Thank you guys once again!!
daa + (original) pes erase. About $30

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
well I got the daa already, where Is the erase at and I don't really recognize the ingredients, I know the erase pro has the arimistane and similar compounds to the nolvadren xt..

stann123

stann123

Awards
well I got the daa already, where Is the erase at and I don't really recognize the ingredients, I know the erase pro has the arimistane and similar compounds to the nolvadren xt..
Nutriverse put in pes erase think its $24. Ingredients should be 25mg androsta 3 5-diene-7 17-dione

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
Your right, its weird ive seen other Erase's that have some other stuff in them its very strange!

cycle

Awards
Exmastane is nothing.. nothing proven about it.
Arimistane is nothing unless dose at mg at best. If you want anything that truly works for methylated compounds you got to go to the UK

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exmastane is nothing.. nothing proven about it.
Exemestane is a pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitor which is very potent. Comparable to anastrozole. Harder to crash on.

cycle

Awards
Exemestane is a pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitor which is very potent. Comparable to anastrozole. Harder to crash on.
Ok.. I will do more research..... So, can it be used on-cycle with tren ?

cycle

Awards
Ok.. I will do more research..... So, can it be used on-cycle with tren ?
You are right. I realize exmastane is aromasin. I've been trying to find it on line can't seem to find it.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You are right. I realize exmastane is aromasin. I've been trying to find it on line can't seem to find it.
Not sure where you’ve looked but it ain’t hard to find...

SteamRollerX

SteamRollerX

Awards
Looking back at the original question.

I felt that 6, 17-keto-etiocholeve is a very underrated compound. It was in the old Warrior Labz PCT. I took years back when I didn’t have Nolva/Clomid and felt amazing on it!

Anyone know what happened to tetrahydropyranol?