DermaTREST by Olympus Labs

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
I bought 2 bottles of DermaTREST by Olympus Labs (60ml).
Could anyone give me some similar or better suggestion of another brand because I found it very expensive for very little.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Though I have no advice as to other comparable brands just out of curiosity where did you buy from? I know there's a sale on nutraplanet & I believe it's roughly 40$ per bottle which seems fair.

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
You're wrong friend about the price.
http://www.nutri-verse.com/dermatrest-60ml-by-olympus-labs
Your Price: $ 79.99
Very Expensive Because I'm using 200mg / day

I think you looked at the price of similar products but with another function:
DermaSTRENGTH -$49.99
DermaTREN -$49.99
TransFORM -$49.99
-----------------
It features 1 bottle = 60 ml, 1 ml each containing 50 mg of Trestolone
OMG 4ML / DAY = 15 DAYS
My bad i need other sugestions

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
200mg is a ton of trest man I need Letro just to runderstand 75mg oral

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
Letro = aromatase inhibitor (AI) Liquid Letro 30mL 2.5mg/mL - $42.89
Very expensive in liquid form.
I have a bottle of Liquid Stane aromatase inhibitor (AI)
Cycle:
Stenadrol with 200mg DermaTREST
Do you think for bulking Letro compares to DermaTREST(Trestolone)?
Thank You for attention

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought 2 bottles of DermaTREST by Olympus Labs (60ml).
Could anyone give me some similar or better suggestion of another brand because I found it very expensive for very little.
DermaTrest is an amazing deal for what you get. It's only expensive for you because your running it at such a high dosage. It's even cheaper if you purchase it from Orbit nutrition. You save 25% with code OLYMPUS20

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
Thank you for the coupon.
I really liked the product but I thought expensive but with your coupon is a price best friend.
I find a combo of 2 bottles in Orbit nutrition.
Stenadrol makes me very nervous.
Is there a good product to combat anxiety over the cycle and prolactin by SNS.
I just know Reduce XT recommended by Abel Lincoln
CYCLE: Stenadrol + ARICAMEPRO + 200mg DermaTREST AND MAYBE + (60mgs DMZ O.L)
PCT ONLY: SUPERT PCT O.L + NOLVA

I think in add during cycle Inhibit-P
I think in add during PCT Reduce XT
Good?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know anything at all about Stenadrol. Inhibit-P would be a good on cycle prolactin reducer but I'd use it during PCT also. Reduce XT is also excellent in PCT to reduce cortisol levels.

As far as reducing anxiety during your cycle I'm just not sure. Using that much Trest though I would replace AR1MICARE PRO with TransForm at at least 200mg a day.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really liked the product but I thought expensive but with your coupon is a price best friend.

Good?
Picamilon 150 is great for anxiety issues. For PCT i would recommend the Reduce XT especially if you add stims to pct as they can increase cortisol levels.
..wait for Black Friday to buy anything because there are going to be some awesome deals ;)

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Picamilon 150 is great for anxiety issues. For PCT i would recommend the Reduce XT especially if you add stims to pct as they can increase cortisol levels. ..wait for Black Friday to buy anything because there are going to be some awesome deals ;)
Is that Picamilon prescribed or otc?

Sometimes I get anxiety, I have some prescribed meds that help, but it makes me weak and lazy and effects my sessions in the gym so I never use it. I'm personally looking for something prescribed or Otc that will help with this issue but not affect my sessions or energy levels..

Any tips my man?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Good?
Do you realize how heavy a cycle you are thinking about running? What is your past use.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that Picamilon prescribed or otc?

Sometimes I get anxiety, I have some prescribed meds that help, but it makes me weak and lazy and effects my sessions in the gym so I never use it. I'm personally looking for something prescribed or Otc that will help with this issue but not affect my sessions or energy levels..

Any tips my man?
Its OTC and we sell it in 50mg and 150 mgs caps. Unfortunately we dont have any samples pack for Picamilon but perhaps we should look into it

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Its OTC and we sell it in 50mg and 150 mgs caps. Unfortunately we dont have any samples pack for Picamilon but perhaps we should look into it
Thanks Bro, I'll just have to snatch a bottle and give a go, sns is always legit and $20 isn't bad at all..

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
Reduce XT I already have a few bottles in stock for my pct.
I have used the like product because it is good and cheap.
My question is about the cycle product Inhibit-P if is interesting use on cycle Stenadrol.
Good Joob friend

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Shouldn't need Inhibit P on Stenadrol..
It's Msten and D1Methadrol..

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
You saved me.
My wife is fed up with my ignorance.
I will take some Picamilon 150 and the best of SMS that always has great prices.
During cycle Inhibit-P is effective with which prohormone?
Thank you for showing me Picamilon 150 this will solve my problems
Thank you so much

bigead

bigead

Awards
Picamilon does nothing for anxiety in my experience. Phenibut twice a week works great with no tolerance or withdrawl, but only twice a week or less. Tianeptine is great as well.

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
So it's good I get a complete package on sale because I have tr3n and tr33st too.
The Lean Bulk Tr3st Stack - tr3st + Xtreme DMZ+ EPI LGI
2 Bottles tr3n(sale combo)
I think similar tr3n and Epistane in functions (Cutting).
My Cycle Epistane dry gains I needed very omega3.
Easy Cicle
Thank you

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
bigead please link to we analyze the composition of the product Tianeptine

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
ON http://www.nutri-verse.com their having a black Friday sale
Save 30% off OSTAR1NE, DERMASTRENGTH, ELIM1NATE, and EP1C by using coupon code “OL30” at checkout.
DermaStrength is a pretty damn big bottle of a kickass AI Test Boost Ingredient 5a-hydroxy laxogenin and ive heard nothing but GREAT thing about the lotion.. anyways the bottle is 42.99 and even cheaper with the 30% off code. hope this helps

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ON http://www.nutri-verse.com their having a black Friday sale
Save 30% off OSTAR1NE, DERMASTRENGTH, ELIM1NATE, and EP1C by using coupon code “OL30” at checkout.
DermaStrength is a pretty damn big bottle of a kickass AI Test Boost Ingredient 5a-hydroxy laxogenin and ive heard nothing but GREAT thing about the lotion.. anyways the bottle is 42.99 and even cheaper with the 30% off code. hope this helps
Laxogenin is actually a plant steroid, not an ai. Good stuff though, great for time in between cycles. Running dermastrength and epic after my next run

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
Oh yea! sounds great, I understand the make of laxogenin but from what ive heard and felt myself seems to be ai/test boosting but definitely want something else to go with it, as ive said before I found and tried a supplement that's not really out there yet only at one shop and not even on their website called Singularity from Nutrithority and its got arimistane(50mg) laxogenin(25mg) l-methyl daa(30mg) and it worked wonders for me I ran a cycle of that for 4 weeks and by the fourth week I felt really strong, by the second week I already noticed vascularity in the shoulders and other parts... so im kind of stuck on that, its just soooo damn expensive!!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methyl daa is an expensive ingredient

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
Ahh I see, what gets me is STR3NGTH by OL is outrageous priced for just laxogenin.. I know its a good quantity but for real by itself? then again the DERMACRIN and DERMASTR3NGTH supposedly work like magic I hear so maybe its worth it??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh I see, what gets me is STR3NGTH by OL is outrageous priced for just laxogenin.. I know its a good quantity but for real by itself? then again the DERMACRIN and DERMASTR3NGTH supposedly work like magic I hear so maybe its worth it??
I like them both, dermacrine on cycle and dermastrength for down time

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
Thank you friend.
Hey I will find and analyze the product

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
You'd use Inhibit P with Tren or something that raises Prolactin levels.
Goliath1 look:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/260430-olympus-dmz-tr3st.html
tr3st also causes gyno ;/
Sides:
- Gyno. Puffy nips. Bitch tits. Whatever you want to call them, it happened. Not extremely bad, but way worse than start of cycle. I had puffy nips before, with an extremely tiny bump behind the left nip. Mid-cycle, bump had turned to lump, and there was a smaller lump on the right side as well. Made the mistake of squeezing the left one mid-cycle and a bit of clear discharge came out. Bumped transform up to 2 pumps a day, didn't help. Also didn't have any prolactin control as I was told it wasn't needed. So I will tell you from experience; if you're planning on running something similar, get something for prolactin (Inhibit P, Prami, Caber) and get a real AI (Anastrozole, Letrozole, Exemestane).

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
How are your gains from 200mgs of TREST?
Dermatrest is always going to be in there. Really helps with avoiding mainly lethargy and many other benefits as the own product specifies the official web.

http://olympus-labs.com/
DermaTREST by Olympus Labs (60ml)
If you are looking for extreme muscle and strength gains – look no further, as Olympus Labs is proud to present DERMATREST. It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and strength to that of a demigod.It features 60 ml, each ml containing 50mg of Trestolone; an unheard feat in the prohormone world.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lucasdama empty your inbox. I'm trying to reply to your pm

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
Dma378

Sorry I'm in desperate need of your help.
I cleaned the friend here imbox messages

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Hey guys, waiting on some gear to arrive, and my energy is running super low, (on TRT, do my own now) and I have some extra dm trest. What type of dose do you think I could run and get some good effects and recovery?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, waiting on some gear to arrive, and my energy is running super low, (on TRT, do my own now) and I have some extra dm trest. What type of dose do you think I could run and get some good effects and recovery?
Transdermal tr3st? Or oral?

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
I loved 2 pumps.
In the space of time of 2 hours.
But the effect varies from person to person.
The perfume is French?
OMG.
I never felt any DERMA so fragrant.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 pump = 2ml or two servings(100mg). I use 1ml(50mg) once in the morning and once 12 hours later for a total of 100mg.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved 2 pumps.
In the space of time of 2 hours.
But the effect varies from person to person.
The perfume is French?
OMG.
I never felt any DERMA so fragrant.

1 pump = 2ml or two servings(100mg). I use 1ml(50mg) once in the morning and once 12 hours later for a total of 100mg.....

You are using 200mg per day...I think you are using it all at one time too, but I'm not sure from your description.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a ton of Trest used all at once like that. You're better off splitting your applications for a more steady stream of hormones.

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
1 pump = 2ml or two servings(100mg). I use 1ml(50mg) once in the morning and once 12 hours later for a total of 100mg.....

You are using 200mg per day...I think you are using it all at one time too, but I'm not sure from your description.

You are totally correct friend but the problem is that the pump has some problems as already reported in some posts.
How will I use pump half?
solution:
Using a syringe and dose correctly.
The problem is that when you use 2 pumps your body like and so want this dosage but I will try to halve as recommended.
Effects 2 pumps:
3 hours in the gym training hard (Provision and extreme force)
I can only sleep four hours a day.
Prolonged erection.
I'm a person who recommended giving me support me AI.
I do not have Dermatransform I will use my stane.
I just have no doubt in what dosage.