m1t cycle

demmacs

Awards
Hi i've got a bottle of m1t at 5mg per cap, this is my 4th cycle should i dose this at 5,5,10,10? does this have a high affinity for the androgen receptor? should i be concerned about androgenic side effects?

Pct is nolva 20,20,10,10

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend getting on cycle support for both your cycle and pct. You could also through in a test booster and or an otc pct. As far as sides with andro receptors i think you will be okay dosed a 5,5, 10, 10

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Hi i've got a bottle of m1t at 5mg per cap, this is my 4th cycle should i dose this at 5,5,10,10? does this have a high affinity for the androgen receptor? should i be concerned about androgenic side effects?

Pct is nolva 20,20,10,10
Might want to add a test base

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might want to add a test base
Are you in the U.K.? Otherwise I'm just going to assume it's Celtic Labs M1T-Oxime. If it's the oxime then you can start at 10 or 15 if you've run a PH before.

demmacs

Awards
Im from the uk, yeah.
So acne and other side effects wont be present?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it dragon nutrition M1T?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd use test or some trest with m1t. This stuff seems like no joke.. Make sure to have pct lined up for serm, could toss in sns reduce xt for pct to
Control cortisol levels as after cycle they will be a bit wacky

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Um. M1T is nothing to mess around with, if it's real that is. You're on the same level as xTren and Anadrol as far as hepatotoxicity goes. 4 cycles or not, you're going to be doing something immensely hard on the body. You should be concerned about ALL side effects possible lol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually agree with mw1 on this one.....id throw that ish out the window.
Back in 2000 I ran a cycle of methyl 1 test.
after 3 weeks most of my hair had fallen out. Like clumps of hair on my pillow when Id wake up.

I felt like I was gonne die pretty much all day and couldnt even get through workouts due to lethargy.
I dont think my HPTA ever recovered either.

Yes..I gained some weight....but the cost is not worth it.
There are far less toxic compounds out there that will give you comparable gains with less sides.

If your gonna run it run it for 10-14 days.
Use a miin of 200mg test with it. (this should be standard)
Id get prescription BPmeds and liver meds and make sure you have a blood pressure cuff at home.
Drink no less than a gal water daily.

Good luck.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
m1t makes anadrol look like cheerios sides wise.
From personal experience with both.

demmacs

Awards
Really good reply thanks :)
I'm definitely not going to jump right into this cycle and i will give it more thought. I'm sure that 17aa steroids don't attach to androgen receptor as much as injectables.. so i'm surprised you were losing hair mate

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm definitely not going to jump right into this cycle and i will give it more thought. I'm sure that 17aa steroids don't attach to androgen receptor as much as injectables.. so i'm surprised you were losing hair mate
m1t is exceptionally androgenic. Again...from personal experience.
Ive taken most steroids at one point or another and m1t was by far the worst side effect wise.

stann123

stann123

Awards
m1t is exceptionally androgenic. Again...from personal experience.
Ive taken most steroids at one point or another and m1t was by far the worst side effect wise.
Your opinion on sd vs m1t?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive taken both and M1t was WAY more androgenic. Again...this is based upon androgenic sides experienced.
Real m1t is no joke. Extremely strong.
Id wake up and be 1lb heavier every morning...sometimes more.
Honestly the sides are not worth it.

There are much better options out there.
Also keep in mind that contrary to popular belief among bodybuilders steroids can kill you.
There is no need to push the limits of your health for a few lbs unless your a pro...even then..
If your a pro at least you can say your doing it to support yourself and your family.

Otherwise....My suggestion is to run safe and sane cycles. They are just as successful and youll live longer.

demmacs

Awards
i read a study that says 100mg anadrol a day produced the same results as 150mg, would any of you think m1t has a limit like this? i'm aware dbol gets more powerful the higher you dose.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10mg is plenty. For 100% certain sides will increase with dose.
I went up to 15mg and my kidneys hurt.
Keep in mind I only ran it 3 weeks. The only AAS I regret trying.

venicebeach

Awards
took m1t at the start of university. slept about 16 hours a day. in class. dont take this if you have job you care about. you will be dead tired

demmacs

Awards
Thankyou for all the knowledgeable replys :)
I think i will run m1t 5mg ed for the first 2 weeks and if sides arent too bad, i'll do two more weeks at 10mg ed.. i want to keep my appetite!
Last question, when i run 5mg ed, could i run a low dose of tren with it? keeping the dosages low to prevent harsh side effects. Would these two compounds work via different mechanisms and attach to different receptors?
thanks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thankyou for all the knowledgeable replys :)
I think i will run m1t 5mg ed for the first 2 weeks and if sides arent too bad, i'll do two more weeks at 10mg ed.. i want to keep my appetite!
Last question, when i run 5mg ed, could i run a low dose of tren with it? keeping the dosages low to prevent harsh side effects. Would these two compounds work via different mechanisms and attach to different receptors?
thanks
Run test with it not tren. Use at least 200 mg.
Personally I'd do this..if you must use the m1t.
750mg test cyp plus the m1t.
Once you stop the m1t start the tren at 350mg...or even less.
Run it another 8 weeks for a 12 week cycle.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I liked m1t, but it did make it hard to stay awake. but then they all will do that I think if the dose is high enough, ime anyhow

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes they do, most it makes more potent.