clen&football

OjuDunno84

Awards
i was curious about using clen while i am still doing spring workouts for football, i have read a lot on clen but have to find out if it cool to use while training so hard. I was planning on the switch between tight end and wide out and need to lose some excess body fat that i no longer need for this position. I have already dropped 10 pounds in about a month and a half of strict dieting, but i have a combine coming up soon and need quicker results. Oh yeah i already got IBE clen.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
i used clen for football and lacrosse. It shredded me, The only thing is IBE is underdoesed. Right now i have some phoenix clen and it is awsome. They are both good. In my opinion use it.

OjuDunno84

Awards
cool thanks for the quick reply. i would consider phoenix but ibe is the only place i know.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
check m5rersearch.com they are both board sponsers so its all good.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
cool thanks for the quick reply. i would consider phoenix but ibe is the only place i know.
Since the dose is so personalized anyway, underdosed just ends up meaning that you'll have a hard time comparing the dosages this cycle to future cycles when using Phoenix. You should really dose by feel, e.g., start at 40ug (according to the label) and bump it up by 20ug when you don't get sides. I've done 40,60,60,80,80,100,0,100,120,120,140,140,160 (the zero in the middle was a day off for CKD carb-up) and was quite pleased with the result.

I took lots of potassium and no taurine (other than what I was getting from the eggs and beef I was eating) and didn't get cramps from some pretty hard running.

Drink metric fuckloads of water. I'm not kidding you. Two gallons a day. You'll love yourself for it.

-kwantam

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you start slow to asses, I cramped reaaaally bad in my calves while on 50 mcg/day for intramural football. I played WR/DB/Safety. You'll just have to assess.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Be careful with the cramps and take a **** load of tauring bro! It is fucking cheap and effective!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i used clen for football and lacrosse. It shredded me, The only thing is IBE is underdoesed. Right now i have some phoenix clen and it is awsome. They are both good. In my opinion use it.
my experience with IBE's clen was very different, i do not believe my batch was underdosed at ALL

Ming

Awards
I would personally take EC over Clen any day, just my experience but I lose weight faster on EC due to the appetite destruction and plus it doesn't feel half as crappy. Clen makes me feel like hell, like the last thing I'd want to do is exercise. Too busy popping Advil. Nasty stuff imo.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
appetite destruction
Hmmm... yeah, while it's nice not to be hungry, small evenly-spaced meals and lots of water do wonders for suppressing your appetite. If all else fails, there's always willpower... :)

and plus it doesn't feel half as crappy. Clen makes me feel like hell
Oh, man, I love the clen jitters. Makes you feel ALIVE! :smite:

-kwantam