Oral vs. Transdermal Tren and Trest

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have looked for actual information regarding oral vs. transdermal absorption and there are some chemicals that are better absorbed orally and some transdermal. But could find nothing specific to these 2 steroids. But it seems that feedback around the forums and logs is that the transdermals are more effective. Just wondering if there is a way to compare mg to mg the absorption rate. It seems like 60mg Tren Transdermal gets better results than 60mg oral.

Considering a future cycle and all of this basically leads back to results to cost ratio. If I ran Tren again orally I feel like I would need 2 bottles because I would want to run it at 90 and 120mg. But if the same results could be achieved with 60 and 90mg transdermal, only 1 bottle would be needed.

Not considering Trest, but thought I would see if anyone had any feedback on that as well. I know some people are using both oral and TD during a cycle.

Thanks in advance.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
No personal experience but I'm also interested in this (and have been searching other threads) because I'd like to do a tren solo run in the near future. From what I've read on other threads, it seems like opinions on tren (note: basically all comparisons have been between OL Tr3n and OL DermaTren) are split. Some like oral, some like TD. But the consensus is that if transfer is an issue and you want to run tren, stick to an oral like Tr3n and you'll still get great results.

As for trest, it seems like overwhelming majority like td (DermaTrest) over oral (Tr3st). I believe the oral has a very short half life and cause a lot of ups and downs with your hormone levels. Transdermal seems to be much more consistent and works better for its users.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya, oral trest hits me like a freight train. I get aggressive and really feel on after 25minutes of taking 50mg.

Ive been on 1ml of dermatrest for a few weeks now, its a decent background.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ya, oral trest hits me like a freight train. I get aggressive and really feel on after 25minutes of taking 50mg.

So dermatrest is treating you well? Any sides? Curious about your experience since I will be running dermatrest in a few weeks. Appreciate any input

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Ive noticed how much water i have to consume. A gallon a day just doesnt feel like enough, when i wake up in the morning i feel like i just walked through the sahara for 8hrs.

Other then that its been pretty smooth. Im on 2ml of transform perday, joints feel fine, no gyno or nipple problems at all. My application are is usually on my clavicle,chest, traps. I tried tops of my feet and top of thighs. No differences.

I cant believe the size im putting on with virtually no sides.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive noticed how much water i have to consume. A gallon a day just doesnt feel like enough, when i wake up in the morning i feel like i just walked through the sahara for 8hrs.

Other then that its been pretty smooth. Im on 2ml of transform perday, joints feel fine, no gyno or nipple problems at all. My application are is usually on my clavicle,chest, traps. I tried tops of my feet and top of thighs. No differences.

This is what I wanted to hear! Is the 2 ml of form necessary? I mean did you start there or just work up that high because of problems? Sorry op for thread jacking but I just had to ask!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's ok. All info is good. I'm on the fence about using Trest myself so this is useful. I'm such a aesthetic conscious person that in my head I have a hard time getting over holding water and being bloated on cycle. Even though I know it's temporary I have a hard time seeing myself letting it ride.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
**** bloat, AI all day! The price of derma stuff is keeping me away.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But yes you are right, once the amount of the AI necessary comes into play, it throws the cost out of my usual price range. Regarding the Tren, if I decide to run it I will probably just try the TD and find out for myself.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Exactly it starts to get pricey. Might as well jump on black market at some of these prices

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm gonna try oral tren. Probably 6 weeks at 90mg. Might bump it up to 120mg week 5. I'll get Inhibit P and I have Formeron on hand. I also have a bottle of Dermacrine which I might throw into the mix around week 3

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm gonna try oral tren. Probably 6 weeks at 90mg. Might bump it up to 120mg week 5. I'll get Inhibit P and I have Formeron on hand. I also have a bottle of Dermacrine which I might throw into the mix around week 3
Olympus Labs oral Tr3n was great. I just feel that it is necessary to run it higher, longer to get the max affect. I was kind of a rookie (2nd cycle) when I ran it before and didn't have a grip on the sleep issues and BP. I would be better prepared next time. 90 was definitely when it started taking off, but I was already in my 3rd-4th week when I bumped it up and had only 2 weeks left.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
sns inhibit p is my favorite besides caber for prolactin issues. I'm also looking into running oral trenavar.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really enjoyed oral tr3n as well. Really wish I would have run it longer. Got a bunch of ol stuff on that 25 percent off deal including 2 dermatrest, 2 the 1, 2 Armitage pro, and transform. Turned out to not be too harsh to my wallet. I'm a cheap ass so I'm always looking for a deal! Studying up on trest experiences to be better prepared

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really enjoyed oral tr3n as well. Really wish I would have run it longer. Got a bunch of ol stuff on that 25 percent off deal including 2 dermatrest, 2 the 1, 2 Armitage pro, and transform. Turned out to not be too harsh to my wallet. I'm a cheap ass so I'm always looking for a deal! Studying up on trest experiences to be better prepared
Good job. I also have a bottle of The 1 in my stash. That is actually what I'm considering stacking with the Tr3n.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job. I also have a bottle of The 1 in my stash. That is actually what I'm considering stacking with the Tr3n.
Ran mine with epistane, loved it! Only ran it for 4 weeks, as soon as it kicked my ride was over! Still recomped real nice though

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
How are the BP issues on Tr3n? I lift using 5/3/1 but I also do crossfit metcons for conditioning. Don't want to end up killing myself!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are the BP issues on Tr3n? I lift using 5/3/1 but I also do crossfit metcons for conditioning. Don't want to end up killing myself!
I always have bp issues on cycle. Tren and epi where probably the easiest on me bp wise

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
This is what I wanted to hear! Is the 2 ml of form necessary? I mean did you start there or just work up that high because of problems? Sorry op for thread jacking but I just had to ask!
I kicked it up to 2ml when i started 100mg tr3st 60mg dmz. I missed a dosage one night, and was a little paranoid next day thout i felt some sensitivity, so immeadeatly went back to 1ml twice a day. Been fine since.

I bout 2 bottles of transform, and wrapping up week 4 the first ones not even half gone.

Took bloodpressure at walmart said 154/82 not on cycle im in the low 130s.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I kicked it up to 2ml when i started 100mg tr3st 60mg dmz. I missed a dosage one night, and was a little paranoid next day thout i felt some sensitivity, so immeadeatly went back to 1ml twice a day. Been fine since. I bout 2 bottles of transform, and wrapping up week 4 the first ones not even half gone.
Solid info. So approx 4 weeks @ 1 mL twice a day and still half a bottle? 1mL is half pump or full pump?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Solid info. So approx 4 weeks @ 1 mL twice a day and still half a bottle? 1mL is half pump or full pump?
I dont know, i emptied the whole bottle into a chinese takeout soup cintainer with a snap top lid, then use a 1ml oral syringe for application. So i drip it where i want and rub it in with 2 fingers

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I dont know, i emptied the whole bottle into a chinese takeout soup cintainer with a snap top lid, then use a 1ml oral syringe for application. So i drip it where i want and rub it in with 2 fingers
That's the best way to ensure exact doses with a pump. I even use latex gloves when rubbing in Formeron so I don't lose any by getting absorbed on my hands. They are cheap and you can reuse one for a few applications

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
What application areas do you like best with your TDs?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I kicked it up to 2ml when i started 100mg tr3st 60mg dmz. I missed a dosage one night, and was a little paranoid next day thout i felt some sensitivity, so immeadeatly went back to 1ml twice a day. Been fine since.

I bout 2 bottles of transform, and wrapping up week 4 the first ones not even half gone.

Took bloodpressure at walmart said 154/82 not on cycle im in the low 130s.
Thanks homie. For me as long as my bp stays below 160/90 I'm happy. That is just me though, I feel like crap if it gets any higher. Headaches constantly are a give away for me.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even more accurate. So the bottle has potentially a 2 month supply.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even more accurate. So the bottle has potentially a 2 month supply.
Hope so.....have one bottle of form and a 8 week run coming up. Might have to get another one just to be safe!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Any issues with water retention or bloat? I've seen a lot of logs with bloat on oral trest but not much on dermal.

Ran THE1 this summer solo and it was an awesome recomp, and I wasn't even trying to recomp. I can't imagine how good it would be with trest as long as you can keep the water retention down.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I felt bloated first 2wks, then i adjusted my diet. My fats are very low, and i bumped the macros down a bit. Im now in a lean bulk/recomp and feel better, but my gut feels a little bloated still. Id rather have that then dry joints n junk.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Holy crap!. Twenty five straight minutes of continually taking 50 mg of trest!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap!. Twenty five straight minutes of continually taking 50 mg of trest!
The way your brain works makes me laugh a lot on this forum. :jester:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've run transdermal dienolone and thought it was much than the oral version in ooold days some of us used to make a transdermal fina

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've run transdermal dienolone and thought it was much than the oral version in ooold days some of us used to make a transdermal fina
I have heard!! So would you say mg to mg it is more effective?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have heard!! So would you say mg to mg it is more effective?
Imo I believe it's worth the transdermal route now that companies have solid carriers basically I beli eve 90mg dermal tren would be better than 120mg oral. I also think it works faster

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Imo I believe it's worth the transdermal route now that companies have solid carriers basically I beli eve 90mg dermal tren would be better than 120mg oral. I also think it works faster
That is pretty much the exact info I was looking for. Thanks for sharing your experience.