Gyno reversal that seemingly is working miracles.

M

muscleless

Awards
Okay, little back story.

I ran a cycle of Super DMZ 3.0 about three months ago, followed by a pct of Clomid. Test levels checked a week afterwards showed my levels were normalized. However, a few days after PCT ended, I noticed a gyno lump in my right nipple. Now, Seeing as how I've been able to dodge gyno for about eight cycles, perhaps I was overdue. So I immediately jumped on letro.

Now as it turns out, my letro was most likely bunk, despite being from one of the most reputable companies. Same place I use for clomid and I know that wasn't bunk but perhaps this was just a bad batch. I am however standoffish of the companies letro now but don't know where else to go, so I decided on an alternative route.

Epistane is not just an anabolic, its also a powerful anti-estrogen. It doesn't work on the level of letro but perhaps with the right help, it could.

I decided to do a five week cycle of Epistane at 30/40/40/30/30, and am stacking it with Estrostrike from Assault labs, which contains a daily dose of 50mg Arimistane (the same AI popularized by PES Erase) and 120mg Formestane, another powerful OTC Aromatase inhibitor.

I am going to run all of these side by side for a month, followed by Clomid for a month (70/70/30/30) and another bottle of estrostrike tapered off over two months afterwards to prevent rebound.

Now as I type this, I am on my second day about to enter the third. A gyno lump which was about the size of a large Chick Pea has already shrunken by about half. Its closer to the size of an eraser head now. Either this is an act of some higher power or the combination of these is working. I'm not sure how this would fare for people whose gyno is set in however. Hopefully this resolves this case and hopefully I can put on some good muscle in the mean time without getting limp dick. Wish me luck.

I will update to keep people posted.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Should just run estrostrike, trying to cure gyno with a DS isnt smart. Epi can also cause estrogen rebound which can give you gyno.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epistane was actually used to treat gyno and breast cancer in japan long before it was ever even discovered for its anabolic effects by bodybuilders. Just be sure to taper off of your doses of the epi and estro strike as you get closer to finishing your cycle.

I'd also suggest considering running nolvadex during your PCT in order to prevent any further binding of estrogen to your breast tissue. Clomid doesnt exactly work the same way as nolvadex. Clomid works more towards stimulating testosterone where as nolvadex actually binds to receptor sites preventing estrogen from binding to those same sites (which is typically how gyno is formed)

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Epistane was actually used to treat gyno and breast cancer in japan long before it was ever even discovered for its anabolic effects by bodybuilders. Just be sure to taper off of your doses of the epi and estro strike as you get closer to finishing your cycle.

I'd also suggest considering running nolvadex during your PCT in order to prevent any further binding of estrogen to your breast tissue. Clomid doesnt exactly work the same way as nolvadex. Clomid works more towards stimulating testosterone where as nolvadex actually binds to receptor sites preventing estrogen from binding to those same sites (which is typically how gyno is formed)
The unmethylated version was used to treat breast cancer not gyno all that gyno epistane b.s was marketing used by ibe epistane release.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
So you are jumping on a cycle after getting gyno from another cycle. Just say you dnt want to get off any cycle...

Dnt lie to yourself like that bro

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately for the OP, i've been doing some reading lately on breast cancer and drugs and steroids etc...

Epistane most likely does not have direct anti estrogen properties. It looks like it has indirect action through androgenic properties. If it did, i think pharma companies would have continued with EPI use and discovery. Instead they have settled with AIs which are much more proven. We see plenty of reports from EPI users showing a variety of side effects. For some it's "cured" gyno. For some it's "caused." Simply by these anecdotal reports we can conclude it's not "doing" what some companies and/or people claim it does. EPI is a great cutter, and will sure lower estrogen, but it's not the cure for gyno lol.

M

muscleless

Awards
Never said I didn't want to cycle anymore. I've ran epi in the past and the research doesn't lie. It is a powerful antiesteogen.

Let's be totally honest, nobody who gets gyno ever follows through with not cycling anymore. I've had gyno lumps before and cured then with letro and didn't have rebound even after a year break from PS/DS. Epistane doesn't usually need any on cycle support because of how powerful of an anti estrogen it is.

Please note I am not solely relying on epistane to reverse the gyno, and also more that I am full aware of rebound estrogen and know how to deal with it and work around it.

The whole idea of this is to reduce my estrogen on a comparable level as letro, by stacking these three more readily available and trusted compounds. Honestly whether I have gyno or not doesn't bother me. Using anti-es us all you need to keep it under control and from getting out of hand.

So just so everyone knows this is an experiment to see if it works and I am totally willing to risk it not working for sake of my own personal research.

M

muscleless

Awards
Gyno reduction works through the pathway of reducing estrogen to very low levels. Not to mention there's countless logs on this and other sites from the last five years showing its ability to help gyno.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gyno reduction works through the pathway of reducing estrogen to very low levels. Not to mention there's countless logs on this and other sites from the last five years showing its ability to help gyno.
You don't understand science.

stann123

stann123

Awards
lold

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
If you get rebound gyno from epi you can always run epi.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Or mayb open the epi caps pour it in water and rub the epi solution on his nips?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread is just so full of win. And by win i mean special olympics win.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Subbed for lolz

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I honestly believe the answer to this gyno epidemic is to stay on epi indefinitely and get a liver transplant every couple of years. It beats gyno surgery and you stay with the gainz

S

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I honestly believe the answer to this gyno epidemic is to stay on epi indefinitely and get a liver transplant every couple of years. It beats gyno surgery and you stay with the gainz
Brb looking up cost of liver transplants compared to gyno surgery

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
D

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Funny thread....

Serious though... I got my lump under my right nipple totally disappear with 4 months on Androhard. Don´t know for other Stano/epiandro products but I wouldn´t suggest epistane in this regard.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Proper gyno treament, proven effective, least adverse sides is ralxoifene. Not letro, not epi of course.
First - get blood work and ascertain hormone levels. Gyno is either caused by excess estrogen or an androgen estrogen imbalance (latter being less likely in our circumstances). Raloxifene has been shown effective for even pubertal or pre pubertal gyno and does so without demolishing your e2 levels completely, which is extremely foolish for several reasons, some being basic health related.
While I think it is obvious most are dismissing this thread as should be done, my fear is the one guy that might read and believe it, thus my Ralox recommendation as your course of action when it comes to gyno.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Great idea!! he can also take the epi thru his anus to help bypass the liver problems and help with better absorption.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Funny thread....

Serious though... I got my lump under my right nipple totally disappear with 4 months on Androhard. Don´t know for other Stano/epiandro products but I wouldn´t suggest epistane in this regard.
All jokes aside AndroHard was the **** no stano product compares

M

muscleless

Awards
Breast tissue dies without estrogen. Hence why letro is second to ralox as the most effective treatment. For all you total pricks out there, you probably should have read the whole post and maybe tried to understand what I am attempting. I never said this would work. Ralox and Letro would be the best if not only treatment.

However, nobody hete can deny the research done in japan on epistane as a breast cancer drug. Its moderately tissue specific and is an anti estrogen. Now if indeed it worked miracles then it would be a breast cancer drug but it isnt and i understand that. Both arimistane and formestane are very weak in comparison to SERMs like Letro or Ralox.

This is an experiment. Epistane is anti-estrogenic. If estrogen is reduced enough by epistane and whatever is left is blocked from being used by Arimistane and Formestane, IN THEORY this could work. That fact that my gyno has shrunk drastically since starting this is honestly probably pure coincidence as none of these compounds take effect that quickly. I've been cycling PROPERLY for five years now and know this stufd like the back of my hand.

Also, why I didn't run nolva for pct is because even low dose gives me crazy bad headaches and makes me disorientated. Trust me i would use it if i could because the two months worth I bought cost me nearly a hundred bucks.

And in regards to the people calling me retarded, my gyno is even smaller than when I posted this. If this works I will let you know and even if it rebounds then its my own damn fault. If this turns out to all be a pure coincidence then i will declare you all right. For **** sake half this modern steroid business is bro-science anyways and a lot of it is educated guesses at best.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Breast tissue dies without estrogen. Hence why letro is second to ralox as the most effective treatment. For all you total pricks out there, you probably should have read the whole post and maybe tried to understand what I am attempting. I never said this would work. Ralox and Letro would be the best if not only treatment.

However, nobody hete can deny the research done in japan on epistane as a breast cancer drug. Its moderately tissue specific and is an anti estrogen. Now if indeed it worked miracles then it would be a breast cancer drug but it isnt and i understand that. Both arimistane and formestane are very weak in comparison to SERMs like Letro or Ralox.

This is an experiment. Epistane is anti-estrogenic. If estrogen is reduced enough by epistane and whatever is left is blocked from being used by Arimistane and Formestane, IN THEORY this could work. That fact that my gyno has shrunk drastically since starting this is honestly probably pure coincidence as none of these compounds take effect that quickly. I've been cycling PROPERLY for five years now and know this stufd like the back of my hand.

Also, why I didn't run nolva for pct is because even low dose gives me crazy bad headaches and makes me disorientated. Trust me i would use it if i could because the two months worth I bought cost me nearly a hundred bucks.

And in regards to the people calling me retarded, my gyno is even smaller than when I posted this. If this works I will let you know and even if it rebounds then its my own damn fault. If this turns out to all be a pure coincidence then i will declare you all right. For **** sake half this modern steroid business is bro-science anyways and a lot of it is educated guesses at best.
Uhhmm well for one letro isn't a serm.

Just pointing out a flaw.... One of many in that rant

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Lmao ! Just a little slow reacting that's all. Lol