Elevated Liver Enzymes and Bili

HaroldEduardo

HaroldEduardo

Awards
Hello,

I did epistane for 6 weeks. first week I did 15mg, then 30mg for the rest. On cycle I was great, no problems besides being shutdown a bit and muscle cramps. I started the PCT, with super pct, daa and tamox. After a week on pct, my whole body started to itch. My skin and eyes were getting a bit yellow so I stopped taking everything. I went to the doctor and did bloodtest, everything is normal besides:

ALT: 69 -- normal range between (10-44)

AST: 39 -- normal range between (10-34)

D Bili: 6.99 mg/dl -- normal range between (.00 and .50)

T Bili: 9.10 mg/dl -- normal range between (0.20 and 1.00)

I Bili: 2.1 -- normal range between (0.0 and 1.0)

What can I do to lower my liver enzymes as well as my bilirubin? any suggestion? Should I tell my doctor to check me for testosterone and estrogen?

I did a gallbladder ultrasound and came with multiple polyps. I did a contrast scan and came back normal. Right now they are asking me for multiple bloodwork to find out what is causing it. They tested me for hepatitis but I will get those results in 3 days. Any suggestion will be glady taken, thanks.

Faktalay

Awards
Hello,

I did epistane for 6 weeks. first week I did 15mg, then 30mg for the rest. On cycle I was great, no problems besides being shutdown a bit and muscle cramps. I started the PCT, with super pct, daa and tamox. After a week on pct, my whole body started to itch. My skin and eyes were getting a bit yellow so I stopped taking everything. I went to the doctor and did bloodtest, everything is normal besides:

What can I do to lower my liver enzymes as well as my bilirubin? any suggestion? Should I tell my doctor to check me for testosterone and estrogen?

I did a gallbladder ultrasound and came with multiple polyps. I did a contrast scan and came back normal. Right now they are asking me for multiple bloodwork to find out what is causing it. They tested me for hepatitis but I will get those results in 3 days. Any suggestion will be glady taken, thanks.
TUDCA brought my liver enzymes to normal in the past

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did you run any liver protection supplements while on cycle..?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No on cycle supps during your cycle?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
TUDCA is the way to go fix up the liver, alongside some milk thistle. Check out sns liver assist xt

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

Tudca will bring down your LFTs and help your move your built up bile through your biliary system which will drop your bilirubin numbers.

HaroldEduardo

HaroldEduardo

Awards
Thank you guys, much appreciated it. I did run Ar1macare pro while on cycle (2/3/3/3/3/3) plus one pill a day of Himalaya Liver Care but I was very inconsistent with the liver care. My bad. I still have a bottle of himalaya liver care, I will start taking 2 pills a day untill monday that I have my doctor's appointment and more bloodtest.