Gains in pct

bigead

bigead

Awards
Is it unusual to keep gaining in pct? I'm two weeks into pct from 1 andro, trest and protobol and have only lost 2 pounds of the 20 I gained. I hit a PR of 500 1rm on squat and Dl today. My base line test was 297 total before cycle. My PCT is-

Novla 20/20/10/10
clomi 25/25/25/25
pct assist and cycle assist-cel
daa
derma strength

either the serms have my test much higher than my baseline, dermastrength works more than expected. This was my first real cycle anyone else experience this?

Thanks

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup pretty common, just means you are doing right, I've actually seen pple gain ~3-5lbs in 4 weeks pct
That is a great pct, I also do clomid + pct assist (still one of my fav tbooster) + xgels

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
My goal, much like everyone else is to keep what we have gained, but I find if I do it right and my nutrition is bang on, I gain slightly as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea nutrition is key during cycle and pct for solid gains!

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I always lose weight during PCT, but usually gain strength.

letsdoitfool

Awards
about how much glycogen weight would you say you lose in pct? 2-3 lbs?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I bulked my first cycle, a 16 week cycle and went from 180-225. In pct I went down to 210 and PRd on bench.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
In pct with torem, SNS na-daa and x-gels and gaining.

The trick is to load x gels two weeks prior to pct. Helps a shítton.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Depends, with this most recent cycle, I lost 4 lbs in the first week. Despite eating more food than I did during cycle.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
In pct with torem, SNS na-daa and x-gels and gaining.

The trick is to load x gels two weeks prior to pct. Helps a shítton.

Heck, if you have 50workouts worth of ArA, you could run it ~4 weeks before PCT and still have plenty left for a long PCT.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Heck, if you have 50workouts worth of ArA, you could run it ~4 weeks before PCT and still have plenty left for a long PCT.
I should've done that since this PCT is for ostarine.

Then again, I don't see myself running ostarine again, and for most PHs it might seem redundant. Unless we're talking about something light like XI-KT or Furuza...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends, with this most recent cycle, I lost 4 lbs in the first week. Despite eating more food than I did during cycle.
Hell yeah, I love x gels in PCT and the secret is starting it so that it kicks in when you start your PCT. Glad you are liking it!