As vs Genetics

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
If you have poor muscle building genetics, will AS make your physique look better than someone who has good genetics but no AS use?

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In most cases I would say yes. If your diet and training are on point I think AAS will help you achieve a better physique then MOST natural bodybuilders. But there is always the exception to that. There are some real genetic freaks out there like Ronnie Coleman who has said to have been natural in the very beginning of his career beating people on AAS.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
If you have poor muscle building genetics, will AS make your physique look better than someone who has good genetics but no AS use?
Depends if the person.is knowledgeable on diet , weight training and AS. I know people who have done cycles and still lool like trash. For example many guys at my gym on juice just look bloated watery and puffy.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree bert45. In some cases people look worse then before they starting using drugs!

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
All other things being equal I'd actually say in most cases the guy with good genetics and no anabolics will do better than the guy with crap genetics and steroids.