(Alpha 1 or Msten) with Trest Ultra Test Base

ThatGuyBilly

Awards
starting a cycle with the test base as Trest Ultra Liquid by AAR and debating on Liquid Msten by AAR or Alpha 1 Liquid by AAR or LGI M60 (caps)

-Looking for (Power, Strength and Size) but not looking for allot of water retention !!! please help? I like to power lift so i need something to help me get that strength and size.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Msten. Haven't seen too many guys run alpha, but could give it a try if you wish

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
starting a cycle with the test base as Trest Ultra Liquid by AAR and debating on Liquid Msten by AAR or Alpha 1 Liquid by AAR or LGI M60 (caps)

-Looking for (Power, Strength and Size) but not looking for allot of water retention !!! please help? I like to power lift so i need something to help me get that strength and size.
I would say alpha 1 liquid. Prohormone to M1T has strength and size written all over it. I used legal gears back in 07 I hot strong and big as **** but lethargy killed me trest and 1alpha will do you well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would go with Msten for power strength and size.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of our associates will be running Trest and Msten later next month actually well let you know how it works for him if you havent already started yours by then

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of our associates will be running Trest and Msten later next month actually well let you know how it works for him if you havent already started yours by then
in for results ;)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Msten. Haven't seen too many guys run alpha, but could give it a try if you wish
For strength and power m1t was closest I ever came to halotestin and LG alpha was pretty close to m1t

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm wondering how long you're planning on running your cycle? If 4 weeks I would say Alpha, if 6 weeks then I would say M-Sten. M-Sten typically has less sides as well though.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I will have to look more into alpha. I keep hearing mixed reviews on.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will have to look more into alpha. I keep hearing mixed reviews on.
Its pretty dose dependant I didn't have sides on or m1t so I run it higher I think alot of people one a little to low because worried about sides

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Its pretty dose dependant I didn't have sides on or m1t so I run it higher I think alot of people one a little to low because worried about sides
How did you dose alpha? Lol no sides on m1t? Guess everyone is different, just got to see what works for you

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How did you dose alpha? Lol no sides on m1t? Guess everyone is different, just got to see what works for you
Well I've also run halotestin and Fina together test at over a gram a week dbol 100mg ed etc in my younger days I think alpha I ran at 60 maybe 90?? I forget the strength it came in per cap back then

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Well I've also run halotestin and Fina together test at over a gram a week dbol 100mg ed etc in my younger days I think alpha I ran at 60 maybe 90?? I forget the strength it came in per cap back then
Thats insane I remember I ran alpha back in the day at 20mg and blew up lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trest and msten are great to stack together. Anyone taking those two will get good results.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Especially if you derma or injectable route with trest.