suggestions to 2nd cycle looking to get big

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
I finished a cycle of Epi a few weeks back had great success with it. Kept most gains, not too bad sides. This time Im going to supp with TUDCA tho as my liver functions were pretty high. no signs of gyno....

so what would be a good stack to put on some serious mass. orals only. I was thinking dmz and maybe trest?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you finished with PCT?

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
yea. i know the rule about time off. just trying to get planned

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A DMZ and Trest cycle would be pretty good. Will require a fair amout of goodies though. Do you have anything stocked up yet?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Msten would also be good but mountainman33's suggestion is great as well. I would get an on cycle support product with whatever you run. TUDCA is good for your liver but you'll need other organ protection as well. Strong supplement shop has a lot of info for bulking prohormones and in general a lot of info. If you want to check out our top ten bulking prohormones here it is Top 10 Bulking Prohormones | Best Prohormone

8footballQB

Awards
what did you dose your epi at? jw

and DMZ looks like a good next option

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
For the mass id go with trest and msten. Tudca + cel cycle assist will keep organs rolling well.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
A DMZ and Trest cycle would be pretty good. Will require a fair amout of goodies though. Do you have anything stocked up yet?
only thing on hand is formeron

Msten would also be good but mountainman33's suggestion is great as well. I would get an on cycle support product with whatever you run. TUDCA is good for your liver but you'll need other organ protection as well. Strong supplement shop has a lot of info for bulking prohormones and in general a lot of info. If you want to check out our top ten bulking prohormones here it is Top 10 Bulking Prohormones | Best Prohormone
thanks for the link, ill look into Msten.

what did you dose your epi at? jw

and DMZ looks like a good next option
30/45 for 6 weeks

For the mass id go with trest and msten. Tudca + cel cycle assist will keep organs rolling well.
tudca / cycle assist and something for prolactin issues? pct w/ nolva and sup3r pct?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Prolactin issues with trest? More like form..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet good luck on your second cycle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yea. i know the rule about time off. just trying to get planned
Time on equals time off really doesn't relate to oral only cycles that rule goes back to when we ran 12-16 week cycles and your body would have good 4-6 months in between cycle if your going to run pct then jump back on your body doesn't get back to regular really you just yo-yo if your going to wait at least 2 months after you finish pct I like trest msten dmz any of those a good dbol precursor or deca is also good for size

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
So a trest and msten cycle sounds like what ill run. assuming my diet and routine is on point, which it is, can i expect to blow up?