Havoc or Andro for first ever PH Cycle??

Havoc or Andro

• Havoc

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Andro

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

badgerboy52

Awards
A little bit about me first..

Age:21- Been Lifting since I was 16(300# Bench, 500#Squat)
Height- 6'0"
Weight:220
BF: 16% (bodpod tested), i know this a little bit higher than usually suggested
Goals: Increase strength, 7-10lb increase in muscle, while going down 2-3% body fat,

I was going to just go with havoc but lately people have been saying andro is more mild and an even better first PH to take so now I'm kinda going back and forth..honestly, this is the first time on a ph, ive used just about everything else on the market lol so Im really just worried about the sides and stuff and how my body will respond..will be stacking with derma to avoid lethargy and stuff..also im very prone to gyno like symptoms and want to minimize that (already have pseudo since about 4th grade that doesnt go away)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 and 4 Andro products. I ran a stack recently and you will easily gain 5-7lbs. I ran Otc pct as well. I highly recommend dhea based products. Especially great if you're prone to gyno. Easy on the liver and sides are extremely minimal. Especially since you're only 21. Finaflex 1-andro is great and we also have iron mag labs 1 and 4Andro products as well. Were you gonna do Otc pct? http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/finaflex-1-andro-by-redefine-nutrition

8footballQB

Awards
I would recommend Havoc. i'm 2 weeks in at 30mg and no sides at all. I've leaned out while getting stronger and gaining a couple pounds. so far so good

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140 pretty much covered it. Andro is a great ph because its a non-methylated prohormone which means its not as harmful. So i'd definitely recommend it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would recommend Havoc. i'm 2 weeks in at 30mg and no sides at all. I've leaned out while getting stronger and gaining a couple pounds. so far so good
we also have havoc in stock. It's a great compound and it is on the milder side of the PH spectrum for sure. Personally for first cycle I would do the 1-dhea because it's mild and actually really effective. A published university study backs efficacy. Can't go wrong with either though.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/rpn-havoc-90-caps

badgerboy52

Awards
1 and 4 Andro products. I ran one recently and you will easily gain 5-7lbs. I ran Otc pct as well. I highly recommend dhea based products. Finaflex 1-andro is great and we also have iron mag labs 1 and 4Andro products as well. Were you gonna do Otc pct?
I was planning on being on the safe side with either and getting a serm no matter what just to have. and if i didnt need it right away, i would still have it for the future..the only thing about the andro is it looked like I would need 2 or more bottles to actually get effective doses which would be very expensive compared to havoc

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Better safe than sorry. Havoc for sure.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
why do you say that? as far as getting the best results out of it? ive been leaning towards havoc also because of the price
if you're gonna have a serm havoc is good. It is also more cost effective like you said. Obviously it's methylated so it is harder on the liver. You will see maybe 2 or 3 more lbs of gains depending. If cost is the biggest factor you can run havoc no problem. I ran Ibe epistane and it was great with almost no sides. The dhea based ones are just a little easier on the body.

badgerboy52

Awards
if you're gonna have a serm havoc is good. It is also more cost effective like you said. Obviously it's methylated so it is harder on the liver. You will see maybe 2 or 3 more lbs of gains depending. If cost is the biggest factor you can run havoc no problem. I ran Ibe epistane and it was great with almost no sides. The dhea based ones are just a little easier on the body.
well i've never really had any liver issues and have been cutting down alot on alcohol use in the past year (i know i cant drink on a cycle), so would that really be an issue if i used cycle assist like something for a week pre cycle, throughout the cycle, and then whatever is left during pct?

also i saw on your site that it has andro listed as a test base for havoc..is it actually a good test base? Ive only heard of people using derma or stano but once again stano is extremely expensive for the doses needed

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Better results, cost effective, balanced risks/rewards, etc.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
A little bit about me first..

Age:21- Been Lifting since I was 16(300# Bench, 500#Squat)
Height- 6'0"
Weight:220
BF: 16% (bodpod tested), i know this a little bit higher than usually suggested
Goals: Increase strength, 7-10lb increase in muscle, while going down 2-3% body fat,

I was going to just go with havoc but lately people have been saying andro is more mild and an even better first PH to take so now I'm kinda going back and forth..honestly, this is the first time on a ph, ive used just about everything else on the market lol so Im really just worried about the sides and stuff and how my body will respond..will be stacking with derma to avoid lethargy and stuff..also im very prone to gyno like symptoms and want to minimize that (already have pseudo since about 4th grade that doesnt go away)
If your worried about gyno try lgscience epiandro with there 1androstenolone