1-DHEA 4-DHEA dose for lightest supression

B.I.G

B.I.G

Awards
Hello,

About to start my first cycle. I'd like to run a mild cycle. Mild gains are fine, planning for minimal sides & shutdown with quick recovery.

Cycle:
Alpha Mass 6/6/6/6
Alpha Bulk 0/0/6/6

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25

AMS super cycle on cycle and through pct.

Primary concern is going into PCT with very low test. I had 2 bottles of Alpha Mass and 1 Bulk for a 6 week run, even though these are considered mild I'm getting paranoid about going through a tough PCT.

At this point I'd be thrilled with 5-8lbs gain with a smooth PCT and quick recovery back to making natural gains.

Am I going about this the wrong way? Any advice is greatly appreciated appreciated! Thank you.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not run bulk and mass 6/6/6/6 together? Clomid is plenty. I ran that cycle with Otc pct. I would add some daa and perhaps finaflex pct revolution black. No real need to be worried with that cycle and you should easily gain 5-8lbs. I really enjoyed the two and felt great during pct.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/revolution-pct-black-by-finaflex

B.I.G

B.I.G

Awards
Sounds good. I do have a bottle of DAA and plenty of PCT rev Black left over. When would you run them? DAA at pct and rev black when and how much?

Thank you

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. I do have a bottle of DAA and plenty of PCT rev Black left over. When would you run them? DAA at pct and rev black when and how much? Thank you
first day of pct and just do dosing on bottle. It will help in pct for sure.

B.I.G

B.I.G

Awards
Thanks again Afi140!
since I'm taking Super Cycle throughout PCT with rev Black having some identical ingredients I'm thinking I'll start it after the 2nd week of pct at 2 caps which sould be 100mg of arimistane and continue for another 2 weeks or so.

last check on dosing...
I'm planning on dosing 3 tabs of AM & 3 tabs of AB together around 8 am after a homemade shake (2-3 tbs peanut butter, oats, banana, blackberries, kale, hemp protein, protein, almond milk etc) then again around 4pm with the same shake.

Do you guys have any other advice, anything else I should consider?

P

peyton22

Awards
Man, 4-andro and 1-andro are the safest hormonal products on the market. Even double dosed you won't have any sides and decent results.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks again Afi140! since I'm taking Super Cycle throughout PCT with rev Black having some identical ingredients I'm thinking I'll start it after the 2nd week of pct at 2 caps which sould be 100mg of arimistane and continue for another 2 weeks or so. last check on dosing... I'm planning on dosing 3 tabs of AM & 3 tabs of AB together around 8 am after a homemade shake (2-3 tbs peanut butter, oats, banana, blackberries, kale, hemp protein, protein, almond milk etc) then again around 4pm with the same shake. Do you guys have any other advice, anything else I should consider?
doses are fine and good with food. 100mg of arimistane might dry out your joints so just be ready incase. Otherwise looks good man.

B.I.G

B.I.G

Awards
Man, 4-andro and 1-andro are the safest hormonal products on the market. Even double dosed you won't have any sides and decent results.
Arrggg! lol this is what I'm undecided about. I'm reading about short 4 week high dose cycles and thought about applying it to 1-Andro also I initially bought 2 bottles of Alpha Mass for a 6 week run. At this point I'll be happy with the better results from the 1-Andro study, 4 weeks are essentially side free bringing in the bulk of the gains. All my health parameters based on the study are minimally affected and I'll be back in no time.

I guess my main concern is health, I'm just over 35 and I'm not greedy for gains. If 1-Andro and 4-Andro can bring easily maintained 5-8 lbs in a month I'll be ecstatic. Plan is to run a cycle, pct & maintain gains, gain naturally for 2-3 months and repeat.

P

peyton22

Awards
I speak from personal experience i have used ams andro bomb stacked with 4-andro from IML both at double dose for 8 weeks. 4 is too short,they began to work from week 3. I have also used forerunner labs alpha mass with ams 4-andro again both double dosed for 8 weeks. Good results absolutely no sides. 4 weeks are short,at least 8 and you may up the dosage with no concern.

B.I.G

B.I.G

Awards
Easy pct? Emotional sides, libido from low natural test?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
These dhea prohormones are really easy to recover from so na you wont have low test after pct unless of course you suffer from low test now. You will not have emotional side effects unless you suffer from them now . And I wont be expecting 8lbs of muscle from dhea derived prohormones. If someone says they gained 8lbs of muscle on these best believe 5pounds is Fat. 8lbs yes if we were talking about epistane but dhea derived phs are way to mild.not.knockin em either I love em.

P

peyton22

Awards
i am considering one of my next cycles to be with triple or quadruple the recommended dosage of 1-andro and 4-andro and see how will go. Definitely on teh doube dosage protocol no sides, on the contrary, positive mood, great libido. The only side, but i cannot call it side for me is a bit of lethargy from 1-ad, but that is may be because i wake up at 5 am and train from 6.30 am.

B

bigpoundr

Awards
Thanks guys for thread. . Just started andro bomb by itself. .1.5x regular dose. . Should get new 40 days with 2 bottles. .for the new guy to ph"s.. what's a good pct to use after. . Someone was talking about unleashed from protein factory. . Can someone give me a little guidance please?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I speak from personal experience i have used ams andro bomb stacked with 4-andro from IML both at double dose for 8 weeks. 4 is too short,they began to work from week 3. I have also used forerunner labs alpha mass with ams 4-andro again both double dosed for 8 weeks. Good results absolutely no sides. 4 weeks are short,at least 8 and you may up the dosage with no concern.
4 weeks is definitely too short for 1 Andro/4 Andro. They don't really start to take effect until about 3 weeks in,

You really need about 6-8 weeks to see maximum effect.

The recent university stud done on 1-Andro had it dosed at 330mg per day.

R

Redeemed

Awards
I've been on Andro Bomb for 6 weeks, im barely starting to see some growth, can Andro Bomb be taken for 12-16 weeks?

Another question would be can the recommend 1ml dose a day be upped? Thanks for any help.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I 2nd, 3rd, 7th :) the fact that you should do an 8 week cycle of at least 1.5x the 4-DHEA and 2x the 1-DHEA. I'm just finishing up PCT from one. I used the AMS RDe Chrome Tabs however. I'm 48. No sides, was a great run. No sides from Clomid either. And yeah, you won't pack on a ton of weight, but you will get strong - and I'm still adding poundage or reps in PCT...so it stays.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thanks guys for thread. . Just started andro bomb by itself. .1.5x regular dose. . Should get new 40 days with 2 bottles. .for the new guy to ph"s.. what's a good pct to use after. . Someone was talking about unleashed from protein factory. . Can someone give me a little guidance please?
You should at least already have a SERM for PCT. You should have an AI like Aromasin standing by in case of emergencies.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MetalFingaz Anabolics 1
M Anabolics 0
H Anabolics 3
srocco112 Supplements 13
A Supplements 2