First cycle

Action

Awards
Ok so you guys have probably read hundreds of these but here we go
test E 300mg week 1-12
Pct Liquid Tamax ( Nolva ). 50/50/25/25

I have an AI Aromasin, should i assume i need this and run it or wait for the itchy nipples? I have never taken anabolics nor pro hormones, no idea if i will get gyno. My friend has 10 years bodybuilding experience and says to go half dose at first and build up during the cycle, or should i start with the full dose?

I need some advice on pinning, been watching videos but would like more input by experienced users if possible, my friend mentioned something about putting air back into the vial before drawing to keep the pressure stable?
Also with needles, I have one drawing needle 18g x 1 1/2 and the rest are 23g.
Can i reuse the 18g needle for the length of this cycle?

Currently eating 5-8 times a day depending on my class and work schedule, how much weight should i expect to gain so i know i ran a successful cycle?

My stats age 22. 198llbs been lifting 3 years seriously prior to bodybuilding i have a football and track background.

Thanks for the help, be a prick if you have to. id like to delay ****ing myself up if im running this cycle wrong.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Only ever use needles one time, you need to get more 18g needles. You might want to think about upping your Test to 500mg, see how you feel and are coping with any sides. I would use the aromasin during the cycle 12.5mg EOD

I would read up on adding HCG to help with testicular atrophy.

Add clomid to your PCT. 50/50/25/25. The Nolva I would run at 20/20/20/10. Also use the aromasin during PCT. 12.5mg EOD

I would add some kind of cycle support all the way through till PCT is finished. I use LGI Damage Control.

Your cycle would look something like this.

Weeks 1 to 5 300mg Test E (split dose Monday & Thursday)
Weeks 6 to 12 500mg Test E (split dose Monday & Thursday)
Weeks 1 to 12 Aromasin 12,5mg EOD
Weeks 3 to 12 500iu HCG (Monday & Thursday)

PCT
Weeks 15 to 18
Nolva 20/20/20/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Some people like to run HCG differently, read up about it. All down to personal choice.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely run it at 500mg.

Action

Awards
Forsure, my mistake on the typing. My vial is 300mg/ml so i would end up ( when running full speed ) wit 600mg a week
Clomid and HCG sound solid, anyone know an online source for needles, 18g?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
You can draw and pin with 23g hell you can draw and pin with 25 but the 25g takes a while to draw..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i would recommend on cycle support all the way til your pct is finsihed as well. If you're looking for a good on cycle support product i would recommend Blockade by Assault Labs over at strongsupplementshop.com. If you want to check out more here is a link to our top 5 on cycle support products. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/top-5-on-cycle-support Hope this helps.