my phosphophatidylcholine log w/pics

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I'd appreciate it if you could post the whole log here, instead of just a link. Some of us have been banned from that ridiculous board.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Damn that last pic is post injections? Looks painful.

TheGame46

Awards
I'd appreciate it if you could post the whole log here, instead of just a link. Some of us have been banned from that ridiculous board.
I will try and copy the log over to here somehow. you should be able to view it without being logged in though i beleive

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ugh, not purposely trying to be an asshole, but that last picture is honestly pretty damn gross. Is it that hard for you to lose fat that you need to leave your midsection in that kind of condition?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man, your pics are enough for me NOT to want to try that stuff if it makes your skin look like that.

TheGame46

Awards
Ugh, not purposely trying to be an asshole, but that last picture is honestly pretty damn gross. Is it that hard for you to lose fat that you need to leave your midsection in that kind of condition?
No its not that hard to lose fat. However you never actually lose the fat cells through dieting. This will actually kill the fat cells so they come back much harder. My goal here is to make my stomache not the first place my body stores fat by reducing the nuber of cells there and to make it one of the first places i will lose fat in the future.

The red marks (are my mistake I beleive) I didn't go deep enough and some of the PC was in the dermis. I will avoid this next time by going deeper and see how it goes. There is still going to be some redness and swelling in all areas but not to those extremes. The pain and swelling were increased at 48 hours but now are declining at 72 hours since injection

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
can you post those pics here. I registered for that site, but is still won't let me see the page.

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
can you post those pics here. I registered for that site, but is still won't let me see the page.
I'm having the same problems as Beowulf.

The game I can totally understand why you are doing this, even though it sounds painful(can't see pics). Some people might think you are just being lazy or don't know how to diet, but it sounds like you have a good plan to get rid of some fat cells.

Are you in a dieting phase right now or PCT from a bulking phase? This is interesting stuff, so any more info you could give would help. Good luck to you Game!

TheGame46

Awards
I'm eating healthy but not shying away from carbs or anything. Just lower cals and high protein. I am also on t3/clen just finished the first week of a 3 week pyrimid of this.

I tried posting the pics here but got an error i will try agian

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that is crazy. Hey, if it works more power to you. I'm not on the meso end of the spectrum so I don't ever need to worry about something like this, but it is interesting. Just be careful, as some of those injections look like they could get be headed for infection. Do you have antibiotics on hand?

TheGame46

Awards
no there is no infections. i just didnt go deep enough on a few of the injections because i was worried about going to far in and injected into the dermis. those are the red bumps.
I will make sure to go deeper next time.

Last edited:

wesley90

Banned
Awards
You got pwnent...lol

Was that last pic afterwords? How long did it take?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If that works in effectively killing fat cells in your stomach then all the power to you. My question is this though, won't you instead just store fat in other parts of your body instead? I could theoretically deduce that you may instead experience fat accumulation to great degrees in even less desirable areas, or whereever you store fat instead of your stomach. So perhaps you could be more likely to store fat in your chest, or your face, or somewhere equally prominent.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
**** that; is this the stuff that caused "non-specific cell lysis"? it was discussed in the anabolics forum last year; i avoided it, and it looks like i was right

TheGame46

Awards
If that works in effectively killing fat cells in your stomach then all the power to you. My question is this though, won't you instead just store fat in other parts of your body instead? I could theoretically deduce that you may instead experience fat accumulation to great degrees in even less desirable areas, or whereever you store fat instead of your stomach. So perhaps you could be more likely to store fat in your chest, or your face, or somewhere equally prominent.
bottom line is there will be less cell period, and I am willing to handle a more dispersed fat gain rather than just around the waste which is where it currently resides. I can see the veins in my quads and shoulders and still have a gut. I hate it. I don't think anybody minds a little extra size in there arms and chest while bulking ;)

TheGame46

Awards
how long between the injections and final pic? all the injects were done at the same time just once? subq?
yes sub q. and it was 72 hours from the injection to the second injection pics they are labeled via filname

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
bottom line is there will be less cell period, and I am willing to handle a more dispersed fat gain rather than just around the waste which is where it currently resides. I can see the veins in my quads and shoulders and still have a gut. I hate it. I don't think anybody minds a little extra size in there arms and chest while bulking ;)
I hear you man, some people just have a crazy genetic tendency to store abdominal fat. Just don't go overboard when bulking and it probably won't matter. So this is basically an alternative to liposuction, no?

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
wow that scary ****..........how painful is this stuff?

thisGuy

Awards
I'm not here to flame I just want to track your progress, I came here to say.

1. Fat cells can multiply.
2. Fat cells will migrate to that area (your abdomen), the same thing happeneds after lipo.

TheGame46

Awards
yes its basically the onyl alternative to to liposuction. The only other way to actually get rid of cells.

TheGame46

Awards
I'm not here to flame I just want to track your progress, I came here to say.

1. Fat cells can multiply.
2. Fat cells will migrate to that area (your abdomen), the same thing happeneds after lipo.
What your talking about here will take much longer than it would to simply regain the volume in the cells after dieting. Fat cells grow in volume much more than they increase in number after puberty. I'm not too worried about the migration because I'm dieting now to lose the fat elsewhere so there will be little fat to migrate anywhere. I've 14lbs in the last 4 1/2 weeks thus far. (so keep flaming me for being lazy and not dieting) not to you thisguy

the anapolack

Awards
again......how painful were injects.....what did you cut phosphy with....what guage needle and how much was it?

bigtred

Awards
Been a while since "thegame" has posted any updates................hope everything is OK?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I was pretty suprised by some people's reactions and a little disappointed. The way to more discoveries is not by slamming a person when he tries something new.

You guys may be suprised at what the research has show that PC can do besides fat loss but you just wanted to slam this guy so no kidding he stopped posting.

CROWLER

credible_threat

Awards
How much did you spend to purchase this "treatment" and the pins?

Just curious, but somewhat interested. Also, could we see a recent pic?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I was pretty suprised by some people's reactions and a little disappointed. The way to more discoveries is not by slamming a person when he tries something new.

You guys may be suprised at what the research has show that PC can do besides fat loss but you just wanted to slam this guy so no kidding he stopped posting.
I agree. This kids plan seemed insane, but hey, it probably seemed insane when people started jabbing syringes into their muscles to get bigger. I just read through some of his other posts. This kid was really smart, especially for his age. I don't doubt he could be a great contributor here.

TheGame46, if you should happen to read this, we would be interested to hear more from you, not just on this but in general.

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
Looks like he was shot with a fully automatic blow gun. To do something like that he either has huge balls or a small brain.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Ok first off, PC is not a new thing. I saw it on animals board like at least a year ago prolly 18 months. It works but yeah, it looks sick, sucks that everyone flamed this guy cuz he did something most of us havent. But there is other PC info out there available......

TheGame46

Awards
Final thoughts

well, after the first set of injections (which were painful to the touch and hurt to bend over for those who have asked repeatedily) I wanted to wait for the marks from the first injections to"dissapear before I did the next set. They did not go away for a long time and I can still feel lumps where some of the inj were under the skin. I have some visible scaring from a few of the more harsh injections as well. I was not convinced that the product was very usefull. I did not see a significant loss in the fat in my abdomen despite cutting almost 20lbs on my t3/clen cycle. I wanted to do the additional treatments but I'm not willing to scar myself any more. I was told to discontinue use by the guy i got it from. He reimbursed me for the product (great guy great service at TLR) I guess my reaction was at the far end of the spectrum as far as side effects. I could handle the pain and swelling but the perminant scaring is a little much. Maybe if the lumps disapear I will try agian next winter with a longer needle to prevent dermal scaring. Sorry for the long delay, I was on spring break and had final before then. I will get you guys a pic when my gf gets back in town with the digi if you want but not much has changed. thanks for the support I got I will relog if I try again.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unreal... anybody remember dieting?

LOL I think your at the wrong board. This board is for us cheaters that use chemicals to enhance muscle and lose fat. We don't really lift or eat right we just juice up and take boat loads of dnp, t3, and clen. Seriously, their always has to be a first. I remeber when people starting converting fina the majority said how crazy it was and how dumb you would have to be to do it. Months later the majority was doing it. I think things always seem shocking at first.

Squatking/MOD

Awards
What size pins did you use in the first place?

willie2

Awards
Most of TheGames bad experiences were probably from the depth of injections.
I've used it for "fatty tumors" and it worked reasonably well...left no scars but it does cause swelling and some brusing...

joetrisman

Awards
bump this...was standing in front of the mirror, looking at my pubescent gyno thinking about surgery when I remembered this thread. Any idea if this would work for gyno?

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
bump this...was standing in front of the mirror, looking at my pubescent gyno thinking about surgery when I remembered this thread. Any idea if this would work for gyno?
People on Animal's board have reported using it this way with success. Keep the doses low or you'll have some pretty severe swelling.

-kwantam

joetrisman

Awards
People on Animal's board have reported using it this way with success. Keep the doses low or you'll have some pretty severe swelling.

-kwantam
Not familiar with that board. Link?

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
lol I like posts like this, shows me which drugs to not take.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Good lord, I forgot about this, but I just realized something.

This is the same TheGame46 that fancies himself a flawless trainer. Writes up articles peppered with Capslock and is a big time self promoter from what I gather.

I would never follow any training regimen he drew up. I'm sorry if this comes off disrespectful, but fvck that. Obviously anything he writes is purely on speculation and theory. Yet another Anthony Roberts, and I don't give a fvck who likes him or not. If I offend him, then let it be known that I'm offended by his sheer arrogance for posting like he's a ****in' "guru".

That word, along with "vet" mean nothing to me anymore.

If you talk it, live it.. basic concept.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Ubes,
Just remember that a physique doesn't mean one has any f*cking clue what they are talking about.

I mean how many big dudes at your gym do you know that have no clue what they are talking about diet/exericse/supplement wise?
I can't tell you how many ogres say the dumbest stuff.

Now - it also goes without saying that you hear pencil-necks saying totally retarded stuff also. The world is filled with idiots, regardless of appearance.

Some of us are practicing chemical engineers that the rest of the country relies on - yet struggle with 35 lbs. dumbells on incline dumbell press. :afro:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cronikgains Workout Logs 33
Smont Workout Logs 29
Anabolics 5
Supplements 35
Anabolics 9